Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Galion, the Ultimate Financial Platform  (Read 387 times)
grimaltonio (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:52:27 PM by grimaltonio

Galion
The Ultimate Financial Platform

Changing the way people track and manage their financial assets, crypto or not, and access world class financial expertise. Unlock the full potential of the entire blockchain ecosystem from a single account, and use it alongside your existing financial assets, taking your financial life to new heights. Galion is user centric, secure and strongly committed to users' data privacy.

Our vision

Galion’s ambition is second to none. We aim to help people navigate the rapidly changing financial world as its being reinvented by blockchain entrepreneurs, by allowing you to efficiently manage all your funds using our unique platform and benefit from world-class expertise.

• Manage your entire financial life from a single interface: Galion will allow you to handle all your assets and access all your financial services, crypto or not: bank accounts, crypto and fiat trading accounts, credit card services, etc. Say goodbye to your ten different apps, and make more efficient use of your time.
  • Access world class financial expertise: Galion will deploy a revolutionary financial management platform, powered by the Galion Token to allow you to access the best financial expertise available. Be it general newsfeed and analyses or tailored services such as financial audits or tax advice. Allow your financial life to reach new heights.
  • Empower you to make smarter decisions for your money: Galion will allow you to make informed decisions, by providing in-depth analysis of your portfolio performances, expenses and revenues in a clear interface and point you to the next best move for your particular situation.

Core features

• Manage all assets in one place, crypto or not
  • Automatic tracking of assets
  • Cross platform financial management
  • Initiate transactions from Galion
  • Access third party financial services from Galion
  • Get tailored financial advice and services from top market experts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yura Vorobiov

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of escrow agent that would guarantee the return of investments, if the stated usage of funds is not followed and a risk of unauthorized withdrawal of funds through a vulnerability in the code
as the main project's weaknesses: https://swot.digrate.com/report/ed305cc9-4a06-47b0-bfe2-06a7ac81235b. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources.
Edouard@Galion

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Hello!

First, thank you for your analysis. It rightly raises a couple of points that we are in the process of addressing but have not publicized yet, so allow me to share our efforts on these fronts.

Regarding the lack of escrow agent that would guarantee the return of investments if the stated usage of funds is not followed:
We have contracted Blockchain Partner, the leading French consulting firm on Blockchain and crypto technologies, to conduct post-ICO third party audits. These independent audits will be released on their terms, made available by them to anyone who wishes to review them, and distributed to every original sale participants. Furthermore, Claire Balva, CEO of Blockchain Partner and one of our advisors, will have a key to the multisig holding the sale proceedings.
As both the CEO of Galion and someone who has participated in more ICOs that I can recall, I feel this both creates a powerful check and fosters trust and transparency while allowing everyone to benefit from the company's ability to react to shifts in the landscape.

Regarding the risk of unauthorized withdrawal of funds through a vulnerability in the code:
The token-sale smart contract as well as the multisig wallets that will hold the proceeds are currently being audited by Blockchain Partner. Once this review is complete, we will release the code on our Github along with our bug-bounty program, to further evaluate their security.

Thanks again for raising such important points, I hope I have provided satisfactory insights on how we are dealing with them. I welcome everyone's questions and will be happy to answer them!

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I would like to reserve POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert
Edouard@Galion

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

Hello!

Thank you for your enthusiasm, I've taken note of your offer and will have someone get back to you.

Have a nice day!
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

The founders have a great resume with technical experiences. The crypto involvement as investors and users of the financial platforms for several months is understandable given that kind of project but much appreciated.
Edouard@Galion

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

Thank you bakst2!

The project very much arises from a personal need at first born out of frustration with all the friction you have to deal with as someone navigating the crypto-verse. We’re dedicated to making it easier for everybody.

All the best!
Edouard
grimaltonio (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 12:25:44 PM by grimaltonio

Hi community!

We are pleased to announce that Galion is officially working with Kyber Network.
Galion is also glad to welcome Lee Hong Wong, executive advisor at Kyber, to Galion's board of advisors.

Please read this medium article to learn more about this milestone in Galion's journey!
Edouard@Galion

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

Thank you, we'll check it out and contact you if needed Smiley

All the best,
Edouard
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
gu214
Copper Member

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

if you need korean translation

previous work:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-oHcmRXBIFBOKMkdBEfkAOz0A4uuo-jBRsizQDV1B4/edit?usp=sharing

email: dltnch@gmail.com

telegram: @dltnch

eth address:0x1C2B5Ad1A4f856f2F5e14f23490E48f3e7F487F0

additional
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15oaSxyHXpvgHWCQxNs3o9UUctRr98106
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Seems a good project,hoping I can join in the ICO soon.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

I am here. I will follow this topic. It is very interesting with the slogan "A new era of payment". I am happy with this motto.
Edouard@Galion

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Thank you guys for your kind words! We're excited to welcome Lee Hong Wong aboard and are in the process of welcoming another advisor to help with the technical side of the project Smiley Stay tuned!

All the best
Edouard
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

Galion provide people with an efficient and elegant solution, so they can confidently face the changes brought by blockchain technologies and their impact on the economy.
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

The founders have a great resume with technical experiences. Galion has a good understanding of the crypto-ecosystem.
Edouard@Galion

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

Hello guys!

Thank you for the kind words. If there's any questions you have, I'm here to do my best and answer them. You can also join our Telegram channel where you'll find plenty of resources and help: https://t.me/GalionCommunity

Best regards
Edouard
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

We see rapidly in their whitepaper that they are willing to integrate the best technology and APIs available on the market to provide an all-in-one solution for crypto-owners.
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Galion.io aims at gathering both crypto and traditional crypto assets which is a way to extend crypto adoption. Good luck guys.
Edouard@Galion

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

We see rapidly in their whitepaper that they are willing to integrate the best technology and APIs available on the market to provide an all-in-one solution for crypto-owners.

Exactly! Please feel free to tell us which projects or capabilities you think we should integrate soon, we would love to get your input Smiley

ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

We can expect great partnerships from the crypto sphere as Galion has the ambition to create an union of great technologies whereas other projects wants to create their own technology.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

Galion.io app is already available as an MVP and the UX is very smooth. Through four items, you can manage all your crypto assets easily.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Galion will build a financial ecosystem around the Galion Token that will provide the most comprehensive and simplest way for individuals to manage personal finances. The ecosystem will feature advanced trading bots and human experts who will share knowledge with the members.
grimaltonio (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Galion.io app is already available as an MVP and the UX is very smooth. Through four items, you can manage all your crypto assets easily.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Do not hesitate to give us advice or ideas to improve our project! Smiley
grimaltonio (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

We can expect great partnerships from the crypto sphere as Galion has the ambition to create an union of great technologies whereas other projects wants to create their own technology.

I agree! Wink We are actively working to develop such partnerships, today we are already partners with Kyber Network and several partnerships will be released soon! Stay tuned!
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

It looks like that you are implementing an impressive project and business plan. You have concrete plans and goals to achieve and striving hard to reach those goals.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

The team has ambitious plans, and I hope that the team will create all the conditions for creating these plans in reality. let's believe in success and development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Congratulations!!

I am pleased to inform that Galion.io data platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Galion.io
grimaltonio (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Thanks! We will keep you informed for any project updates! Smiley

Congratulations!!

I am pleased to inform that Galion.io data platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Galion.io

grimaltonio (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Many thanks for your support! Smiley Do not hesitate to try our MVP here!

It looks like that you are implementing an impressive project and business plan. You have concrete plans and goals to achieve and striving hard to reach those goals.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Good project. I think it will be successful. And this is really potential token.  I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

dallas_btc

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project Galion.io to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/galion.io
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: