Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Holds Above $6k  (Read 1085 times)
tech12345

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

Bitcoin has a strong support level of $ 6,000 in the near term and may not be able to rise again but I think that when the SEC approves the ELF, it could rise sharply by the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

Bitcoin manipulation is a possibility. Bigtime holders might consider this as a strategy to acquire more bitcoins at a lower price. But, these are just theories that needs to be proven. If you've been here in this market long time you've probably know this.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

BTC holds over 6 thousand dollars but now they are declining in my speed in just a few weeks to the BTC can fall below 6000 so this is a good opportunity for us to buy BTC as I should keep them for By the end of this year prices will rise

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

For first timers in bitcoin investment, here is your chance of buying bitcoin at a lower price. Experts continually saying that bitcoin price will go up in the future. So this is a long term investment. If we're lucky enough maybe at the end of this year bitcoin price will increase more than 50% of its price today.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

In this industry of trading and investment, we can't deny that there are manipulators somehow or another. Big players of the market surely think of plans in order to get bigger profit. Small players just need to be wiser not to fall into their plans. Hold on to your coins until it get higher to desireable price.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

I also hope that BTC does not fall below $ 6000. If the BTC price falls below $ 6000, it will break the record and it will definitely collapse. But I still believe in this cryptographic market

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

If you want to go Bitcoin above 6k so it is a perfect time to hold your Bitcoin 6k. If you follow technical analysis but technical analysis always not work properly it is better to manually analysis. You Can check the previous market condition of Bitcoin so you can understand what's going on Bitcoin price. In a couple of days ago I follow technical analysis and at the moment I understand technical analysis does not work right now.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

For first timers in bitcoin investment, here is your chance of buying bitcoin at a lower price. Experts continually saying that bitcoin price will go up in the future. So this is a long term investment. If we're lucky enough maybe at the end of this year bitcoin price will increase more than 50% of its price today.

I hope it's happen. Many investors still hoping in bitcoin, I lost some of my money that is why I can't wait for the rocovery of bitcoin, I know it takes so long but I am willing to wait than sell my coin on low price.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

I think somehow it is good decision to do to holds bitcoin above six thousand US dollar
because I know theres a big possibility or chance that you will more earn a huge amount of income or profit in this business.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Bitcoin has a strong support level of $ 6,000 in the near term and may not be able to rise again but I think that when the SEC approves the ELF, it could rise sharply by the end of the year.

You mean ETF? Yeah, possible that it can have a drastic effect, but we still don't know that for sure. That's why I don't like to think that way, we have put to much emphasis on that Bitcoin ETF approval that the moment we hear SEC saying they need more time, and will postponed their decision, the price goes to $6K.

But its good to see it holding and bouncing from $6K-$630++, it looks like this will be the case, until there's a news that will push the price even further. For me investors are slowly maturing and maybe they think that $6K is the right price to really invest and don't want to wait till the price goes down further.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

You mean ETF? Yeah, possible that it can have a drastic effect, but we still don't know that for sure. That's why I don't like to think that way, we have put to much emphasis on that Bitcoin ETF approval that the moment we hear SEC saying they need more time, and will postponed their decision, the price goes to $6K.

But its good to see it holding and bouncing from $6K-$630++, it looks like this will be the case, until there's a news that will push the price even further. For me investors are slowly maturing and maybe they think that $6K is the right price to really invest and don't want to wait till the price goes down further.

There was a test level 5.9K, but all at once bought out.

Now bitcoin rested in resistance at 6.5K.

Meanwhile, the movement from 5.9K to 6.5K is perceived as a fall correction. (10%)
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

The key area to watch at the moment is the 5500 to 6500 price range. If we see a strong drop below 5500 there will be A LOT more downside, as it will mean the whale traders that bought at the 5 points marked with arrows have sold their positions, thus they have no interest in keeping the price at it's current level anymore.

You can see that today's rise (which really started yesterday) originated from a price close to where the whale traders bought back in July (blue arrow). It could be that this rise is them buying again, possibly accumulating more positions read for another big rise later on this years. We'll have to wait and see.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

The key areas that bear has failed several times to break is around $5,850 and $5,500 and since bitcoin has tested this level several times I think it is going to be difficult for it to break below and remain below $6,000.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
I think that with a market like this you should not hold, you can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and with a market without peaks and without bottom we can not know The bitcoin price will ever be able to rise again. So I think that this time you should only trade the day.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

That's how actually goes. The market has been manipulated for a long time. Some may not believe it but if you try to do a trading and look at the charts, especially when you are a margin trader, you can realized that bitcoin is really manipulated by whales and others.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k

I really believed that this Bitcoin current performance are manipulated by the big whales so that they could attract panic selling that if the price will become successful to become low again then they will pump the price again in which they will start at the lowest value. This pump and dump strategy is proven successful for many times in which there is nothing we can do but to ride with them with a perfect timing.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

I think, manipulation is existing now in the Bitcoin. There are many big players or big business person behind this dump of Bitcoin. They are starting to accumulate, they are controlling the market that's why big dump happened, and also because of ETF issue, the Bitcoin price falls down to below $6,000.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

I think, manipulation is existing now in the Bitcoin. There are many big players or big business person behind this dump of Bitcoin. They are starting to accumulate, they are controlling the market that's why big dump happened, and also because of ETF issue, the Bitcoin price falls down to below $6,000.
Today everything is different because ETF funds are bound to enter the market and all is just a matter of time. The price of the BTC over the past 24 hours has reached $ 6600 and this is a very good thing in the current period. I believe Bitcoin prices will increase and people should consider investing now because the opportunity to earn a profit is huge.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

Today everything is different because ETF funds are bound to enter the market and all is just a matter of time. The price of the BTC over the past 24 hours has reached $ 6600 and this is a very good thing in the current period. I believe Bitcoin prices will increase and people should consider investing now because the opportunity to earn a profit is huge.

I have my trading account up and getting ready to get completely in as I agree with your assessment.  I just have that nagging feeling of one more dip.

Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

i'm additionally no longer too amazed, it is just someone's recreation. in my view, the fee of bitcoin has been manipulated for a long time and will retain within the destiny, we need different cash to make up for the alternative figure coin standards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: