Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Scam Accusation by a theif who stole my account.  (Read 266 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2020, 08:40:09 AM by cyberpinoy

Just to be clear this account was not sold to this arabic translator, at least not by me  (The real cyberpinoy), it was not even hacked. If he bought the account, he did it from a list on the darkweb  from the real hacker who stole all our usernames and passwords in one of bitcointalks data breaches . I also think he knew it was stolen/hacked as well since he never responds with transaction details of where he bought it when asked, which means hes hiding the truth. Also based form his scam accusations he was primarily using this account to slam accusations at whoever he wanted, while collecting as much money as he could on bullshit ICO scams, since over 90% of the translations he did are not pretty much abandoned. His accusations are always a 1 post accusation with some details but rarely  any farther communication thru the scam thread.

Yea I know, the hack was a long time ago. He changed the password in december of 2017 so thats when he probably got the password and username (nope I did not change my password after the breach, because honestly I didnt care about the account back then.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Email address changed
Date: 2017-12-02 14:53
To: cyberpinoy@stakeminers.com

Dear cyberpinoy,

Your Bitcoin Forum (bitcointalk.org) email address was just changed from
cyberpinoy@stakeminers.com to cyberpinoybitairways@gmail.com by IP
address *yep i have his IP address and it was not tor*. If you did not do this, then you can visit the
following link within 14 days in order to lock the account:

*link removed*

Note that you will NOT be asked for your password at that URL.

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team

I was not really using the account here much after march of 2016, You can actually see in my posts I made a post on: March 19, 2016, 03:03:13 AM then the next one was not until on: July 13, 2017, 09:00:24 AM.

I will be deleting ALL of his crap. Now for the users who paid him for translation services I am going thru and sending them private messages so they can try to move their translations since they legitimately paid for a service, and received it. Personally I dont think it would be fair for them to have paid for something , then have it taken back thru no fault of their own. I will be deleting all the content he posted by this theif, but anything a user paid him for will have time to move it, all scam accusations and red trust is in the process of being removed. I apologize I will not take the time to see if the red trust or scam accusations have any merit behind them, because I neither have the time, nor do I care. Most of the shit he is posting about I would never be involved with anyways.

Sorry for the inconvienences.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Would it not have been more appropriate to rebut this deceitful (sic) by replying in his Reputation thread about you?

I teach English at the University of Education. Upon graduation, I will become an English teacher.

The "University of Education"?
Isn't that what universities generally do, educate? Do you have a University of Fish or a University of Concrete as well where you come from?
How can you teach English at a university but not be an English teacher?

If it came to choosing between you two based on your comparative English in these two posts, he wins by a country mile. Yours is riddled with grammatical errors and stilted construction.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:26:31 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 04:37:51 PM by DarkStar_

This person is a fraudster and big scammer and uses multiple accounts to give people false trust and scam people I think these are the original accounts or accounts of his friends (SalmanMJ9 + actmyname) They're a gang of scammers I would not recommend dealing with them.

lol, so much for caring about honesty. Mind showing me where I scammed someone? (also, if the trust is actually incorrect, send me a PM explaining why and I'll change it)

Your reference links to from when I sold something, and a problem came up. Therefore, I refunded him, and even added a little extra for the delay/problem. Isn't that something that a scammer wouldn't do? The buyer even states:

came good to his word thanks for sorting it out

taking a break - expect delayed responses
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

Today someone came to attack me because this bad translator order his friends to my attacker i think he told you so i do not like ......<snip>

Picking my way thru your mangled prose (you translate/ teach English for a living??), is the bolded bit ^^^ directed at me?
If so, do I understand you to be saying that I am a "friend" of this "bad translator" who has been "ordered" to attack you?
Is that what you are saying?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

Thirdly, this is what I want you to know. I mean that I care about honesty in my work and credibility, and I do not care about the hateful and the liars like you.

Since you're such an honest person - when will you repay the 100 BTC you swindled via the stakeminers scam?

Can you tell us how learned Arabic and unlearned English? I'm sure it's a fascinating story, don't be shy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: