Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can human stupidity affect the movement of the market?  (Read 22247 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?

I actually agree with that, i think that Bitcoin is mostly affected in terms of the act we are doing just like panic selling, if the bid stays low it will be hard for us to obtain  a higher amount of profit, we should never commit the same mistakes agad. I guess it will be a good thing if we stop believing false accusations since it barely affect how do the investors move to help the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

Cryptocurrency market generally is news and speculative oriented. Market dance towards even gossip not even news. When anyone say some thing in his or her kitchen, you will see  the market respond to it. Just be careful of what you say especially on social media if you want the market to be in good shape.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?
Off course yes. If person start creating or doing stupid movement in the market it is possible that the market affect your money will be great if we treaty, right now I spend ether. The first is to invest in cryptocurrency that they are very generous and it is a new cryptocurrency.
paisiifokin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Yes, it will always affect the price. If majority sells in panic at loss, it will bring price even further down.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Well it depends on the person because different people different point of views but some people always believe to those negative news so easily and I think those people who became discouraged to enter bitcoin and other crypto has not enough knowledge about crypto but if they truly understand what is the true purpose of it for sure the will change their mind and beliefs.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

I did learn from starts of my coming into the cryptocurrency trade that; trades have behaviours and majorly because decisions are being taken by individuals who trade. So, if you can readily predict the reaction of persons to some news then you can expect to know the market responses/direction.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Certainly , it will affect. What do you think an investors with no real knowledge will do ? He will buy and when price crashes sell in loss.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

It can affect the market demand. A lot of investors and traders depend their investment and trade on current events and news that are happening around cryptocurrency market. A lot of people panic sell whenever there's FUD, and some invest out of FOMO when there's good news about cryptocurrency.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Market place is connect the all country business. So it important of the all business process. If business will be go down it affect the market and share market. Most of the people invest in the business. If market price will be go down. It affect the people future saving and future growth. It any time to change the price. Market place is help to gather more information of the all business up and down. So people easy to invest the best project and best coin. So people before invest check the market place. 
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Depends on the news.For example, the us securities and exchange Commission (SEC) recently refused to recognize bitcoin and ethereum as securities.If this Commission had recognized them as securities, the rate would have fallen very much.So the news has a great impact on the market

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

Simply the panic selling can lead to the market to have a bad value, many small investors do that thing because they are afraid that they lose a certain amount of money.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

it is correlated with the investor movement and the stupidity as well as the cleverness of humans are the real factors that affect the market and nothing else in my opinion.

I think If any government receives bitcoin, we can understand that they really support their countrymen. They spoil one couple. Please ignore the false news and be a part of the bitcoin lump and get the benefits.
There are many world news channels that describe bitcoin as dirt or something that fits. Actually we have to understand that bitcoin is a very useful thing for the whole world.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

All things have an effect in the world of crypto that is why we need to become extra careful with our action because we don't know what will gonna happen next, what will gonna happen tomorrow or in the coming days, so we should be able to be vigilant with our own moves.
For the part that it is a decentralized market where the market makers or will I say whales can take advantage of anything to send signals in the market, then I can definitely say there is a huge possibility to see things like this happen a lot in the market. Mostly, human stupidity will end up in careless mistakes whereas markets are known as a heaven for such mistakes.

The most important thing is to always try as much as possible to verify news, look for trusted media platforms that are not just there for the money but because of the positive impact they want to bring to the community at large, but whichever way, these are things we cannot hide from.
You know behind all this spreading of such false news, there is nothing but people like us. I really don’t know why someone becomes so evil that they don’t see what they are doing. They totally got blind to even think that they are going to make someone sad worried and then they would earn money from him. This is so disturbing. We need to understand this fact and avoid such planning.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

Well it depends on the person because different people different point of views but some people always believe to those negative news so easily and I think those people who became discouraged to enter bitcoin and other crypto has not enough knowledge about crypto but if they truly understand what is the true purpose of it for sure the will change their mind and beliefs.
unprofessional and inexperienced investors, who do not have any idea about the market, and even they are not very serious to trading, they can really effect the market so badly. Specially those people who get panic very soon. which even create panic in the whole market, i think that people should only jump in the market when they get some.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

Depends on the news.For example, the us securities and exchange Commission (SEC) recently refused to recognize bitcoin and ethereum as securities.If this Commission had recognized them as securities, the rate would have fallen very much.So the news has a great impact on the market
Exactly.Negative news as expected will really make the market price suddenly fall,but when its positive news,they will surely make the price market rise up again.So start avoiding false news because it will only make you lose in the end part.Just be cautious everytime you hear news especially in times like this,i'm sure a lot of fuds are happening already with this current dips.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

The news can affect the market but its effects are completely impossible to predict sometimes some news that you think are going to have a huge effect does not move the market at all and sometimes some news that you do not think are going to have any kind of effect moves the market like crazy and I'm left wondering what did I miss, but as you gain experience you learn to differentiate between the two.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

Yup definitely. Human behavior and interaction greatly affects the economy. In fact it is the lynch pin to the economy. Take a look at Facebook, it is not necessary for survival but it's value is high. Same with almost all social media platforms. Panic selling is a major key in the dip in prices, more over the mote human interaction a system has the more it is vulnerable to errors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

Misconduct of people has always influenced and continues to influence the crypto currency. An example is even the recent big rise in the price of bitcoin in mid-December last year and then its significant decline, the consequences of which we feel to this day. If people behaved more intelligently at that time and did not create an excessive demand for bitcoins, forcing them to grow rapidly, we would not have had so many problems now, and bitcoin would have had a much higher price than it is now. Therefore, human stupidity is capable of much.
Bitcoin is generally used largely not for its intended purpose as a means of payment, and therefore it can do him much harm and even lead to his death.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

Sonce only humans use money and money is the driving force of economy then i date say people really is a huge factor in the movement of economics in a given place. Gullible people are the core of crowd selling, investments and others. If you can't convince them to invest them you lose. Same goes if you convince them to sell.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

Negative news from the media can affect Bitcoin. The way it affects it is that most of the people who are Bitcoin investors are relying on news media sites to make decisions, unlike those that makes use of charts. So whenever there is a negative news or FUD, most of these investors tend to withdraw, and when the withdraw the price of Bitcoin also drops as there is a lesser demand than supply.

And I don’t think that’s a good reason for you to call them stupid. Everyone has their right, and the money is theirs and not yours, so they have the right to be careful of their money to avoid losing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: