Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:51:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In the next week or so for the auction release, what would you like see most:
Updated themes
Polished Buyxcg page
Escrow on a separate page
Receive coins as an option to hide and show

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xcg old thread  (Read 48603 times)
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

Hello, guys. We all know now that this is a very serious & legit business.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.

You know it!
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.

You know it!

Love these devs  Tongue
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

You know it!

Love these devs  Tongue

Grin Grin Grin
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Interesting implementation of the auction system ! And the coin itself XCG how involved in the auction process is likely to be payment for auction fees in your coin XCG ? Auto escrow is certainly the best idea since non-Executive or fraudulent users are very much ! This project is very relevant and necessary in our time !
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Interesting implementation of the auction system ! And the coin itself XCG how involved in the auction process is likely to be payment for auction fees in your coin XCG ? Auto escrow is certainly the best idea since non-Executive or fraudulent users are very much ! This project is very relevant and necessary in our time !

Thanks, hopefully the crypto community starts to take notice Smiley
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

Slowly but surely!
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Slowly but surely!

We will get there my man!
Glosathagy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Hello  For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Hello  For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Big win!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

I truly believe that its just a matter of time before XCG gets noticed more as one of the better projects on 2018. I have seen a lot more people joining their discord which is nice and also the volume is starting to climb on Coinexchange, still need some more volume though but it has improved since a few weeks ago. Getting listed on Masternodes Online will also help get the project some exposure and so would another exchange which I'm sure the devs have planned in the near future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

I truly believe that its just a matter of time before XCG gets noticed more as one of the better projects on 2018. I have seen a lot more people joining their discord which is nice and also the volume is starting to climb on Coinexchange, still need some more volume though but it has improved since a few weeks ago. Getting listed on Masternodes Online will also help get the project some exposure and so would another exchange which I'm sure the devs have planned in the near future.

I think they are already on MNO.
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

One step notice is two steps unnoticed.

The core dev team is always active towards finding improvements in the wallet and the Blockchain. Wallet development comes with much more ease than a Blockchain development. Our goals include both these systems in new ideas and products

With Blockchain code we took our time in the pre-launch. We also gave the coin an improved wallet with added functionality. From ease to security. As we speak, we are doing more upgrades. Best part about this, new potential projects blossom.

This is US!
blockpeakgd

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

I think over the counter trading is risky. As a result, the services of a third party has entered into to reduce the risks, these services can be expensive and unreliable. Xchange solve this problem with the features of such deposits, eliminate the human factor and the user can make transactions without the risk of a third party. This great project can solve a lot of problems.
LynettaDav

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

It seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this plan.
ARBRITAGE

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

your coin is minable but  pool issue facing in every time connect lost any solution??
The core team has many useful features planned for Xchange, however, these will be announced in the future as the In-Wallet Multi-Coin Escrow Trading platform is preeminent.how can i contact it.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

I think over the counter trading is risky. As a result, the services of a third party has entered into to reduce the risks, these services can be expensive and unreliable. Xchange solve this problem with the features of such deposits, eliminate the human factor and the user can make transactions without the risk of a third party. This great project can solve a lot of problems.

Exactly!
anthony.hudson

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for

I know right?!
Lightaconmo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I wonder, If the idea is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I wonder, If the idea is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?

No other coin is doing in-wallet escrow or auction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: