Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEX announced a massive delisting  (Read 203 times)
El Loco (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

Today IDEX has announced the delisting of a considerable number of tokens as they do not meet the criteria to be listed. Here is the list:
  • HORSE
  • FLIP
  • DICE
  • CSNO
  • CHP
  • ANGL
  • BMC
  • BST
  • SXDT
  • GJC
  • GFL
  • DBET
  • DIVM
  • EBET
  • ENO
  • VZT
  • VSL
  • TAAS
  • ROC
  • SPX
  • SPF
  • SOL
  • REA
  • PPT2
  • PEXT
  • PAS
  • NEXO

IDEX can not list tokens that guarantee dividends/returns on the investment and I understand that they have also removed the token related to gambling.

All delisted tokens can be withdrawn through the My Balances page.

Official Tweet of IDEX: https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1007315007988789248
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:40:05 AM

A long time planned to purchase Nexo, but constantly postponed. And here's the news about the binance. Embarrassed

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

after bittrex  ended the saga of delisting the coins now upcoming etherum based exchange IDEX is doing massive delisting hopefully they will make strict rule before listing of coins
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

Some of these coins are just pumped and dump coins and they don't have a place in the market at all, I'm glad that they are doing this I think they should be more strict on who can get in their list, that is why so many airdrop coins are getting created because they have Idex to list their coin.

El Loco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

What are my options that I can do with my NEXO that I have on idex?

You can withdraw NEXO token from IDEX to move them on your personal wallet.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

I think that it's probably good because such coins take the air from decent coins, as well as publics attention.

El Loco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

Some of these coins are just pumped and dump coins and they don't have a place in the market at all, I'm glad that they are doing this I think they should be more strict on who can get in their list, that is why so many airdrop coins are getting created because they have Idex to list their coin.

Totally agree, the only good token is NEXO, others are garbage.
PerryVogel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Totally agree, the only good token is NEXO, others are garbage.

If you want a good hidden token look up ROC, ico.rasputinonline.com (ICO site) > rasputinmansion.com (NSFW)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I do not understand that. Do you think that these coins will have problem in the future? Because they are provinding passive income? (My NEXO I love you too much!  Angry)

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
Merited by YinShuiSiYuan (1)

If IDEX is a decentralized exchange on which p2p exchanges take places, then why are they worried about whether some of the tokens are securities or not. Variety of ERC20 tokens is one of their key advantages and now they decided to make a delisting.
Seems no one wants to have a deal with SEC or similar organizations. Probably sooner or later only fully decentralized, fully autonomous, anonymously created, smart contract-based exchanges will take over the market.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

For those that want a gambling coin but without the regulation that comes with it, check out WAGERR which does P2P betting on major sporting events, privacy & anonymity, hugely successful ICO, product is usable now! It won't get on IDEX but at least you can have some fun with it

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Today IDEX has announced the delisting of a considerable number of tokens as they do not meet the criteria to be listed. Here is the list:
  • HORSE
  • FLIP
  • DICE
  • CSNO
  • CHP
  • ANGL
  • BMC
  • BST
  • SXDT
  • GJC
  • GFL
  • DBET
  • DIVM
  • EBET
  • ENO
  • VZT
  • VSL
  • TAAS
  • ROC
  • SPX
  • SPF
  • SOL
  • REA
  • PPT2
  • PEXT
  • PAS
  • NEXO

IDEX can not list tokens that guarantee dividends/returns on the investment and I understand that they have also removed the token related to gambling.

All delisted tokens can be withdrawn through the My Balances page.

Official Tweet of IDEX: https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1007315007988789248

Wow. The delisting list is very huge. Looks like that IDEX  decided to decided to clean its own exchange. Very good move
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: