Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300?  (Read 3047 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Given the current state of market almost everything is possible. If bitcoin can hit 6000$ mark and most of the other coins can hit their lowest mark then I wouldn't be surprised if etherum hits 300$.
The news is saying that this phase is expected to go on for at least two more months until market will make its eventual and slow recovery. No one is looking at long term now and people are more concerned about doing shorting.
rob143

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

It is almost impossible because people are never going to allow that to happen, so it is more than obvious that it is impossible, not even with the current market conditions
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
It is possible to hit the floor. Its price swings down from 700$ to 500$ but I am hoping it will not happen because I will sell my coins in ethereum market. Anyways, you should wait it till the price moves in 600$ because it may pump again and you will miss the train.

Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

I don't think this dump will be worse like the dump at the early of this year so ETH price will not be dumped to $300 as the early of this year Grin. Just believe in cryptocurrency and I think you'll not be disappointed Grin. Beside you also should take a look at other altcoins like EOS, NEO, XLM,...they're also really good to invest in.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Right now (except yesterday) is the best day to invest in ETH. Right after SEC announced that ETH is not a security, the market turns green and steadily moving up. You will gain a not so high but at least sure profit.

PS. That is what I think, though. You can just follow me or follow yourself. Whatever you choose, you just have to invest what you can afford to lose. Don't put too much money in to something.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

If bitcoin dump again could possible the ethereum will dump at $300, if you planning to hold ethereum for long term why don't you buy it now and it's little chance to dump ethereum at $300 price.

megaflux7

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Nothing is impossible but I don't think ethereum will dump that bad to $300. There is a resistance it keeps meeting immediately below $360+ and with the recent declaration that it is not a security by SEC, I think we will see more growth some few weeks to come.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!

We are still very far to the last quarter of the year so there is still a chance that it could happen. Because I don't see any good news upcoming in the next few months, the only way for Eth is to either stabilize or to fall.
Shenrox

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

I really doubt that it will happen because there is a lot of support over ethereum, and it will be almost the end of everything if ethereum goes down to that price, so yes, i think that it is impossible

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

I think there's a big resistance towards that price range, but it could happen if another wave of hacks/FUD/regulatory news spreads. Personally I havent bought yet at this dip...waiting for a lower price.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

I think this is uncertain. very difficult. Because many people will invest less than 500 people. This is inevitable. So it's hard to drop. So many people buy at $500. They believe that the risk of falling prices is acceptable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

There is nothing impossible on the crypeo means ethereum as well but it would be hard to happen because their are still people would buy ethereum at 500$ so it would be hard but not impossiblr
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

I think bull run of crypto will be coming soon so now its time to buy it,  by look history of the chart of BTC and other crypto usually bullish trend and ATH will start on june or july,  so buy now and hold it till last of this year. 

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Although it is falling right now but I feel it will not get down to $300

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

I know the market hasn't been great recently, but I'd be very surprised to see Ethereum hit $300 - it's too strong of a project. If bitcoin falls to say, 3-4k then, sure...but I don't see ETH falling by itself to that point - if it did I'd stock up and buy more, but I can't see it.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

no one will tell you exactly what will happen. There are only assumptions. Both up and down. Therefore it is better to enter already but in parts of 20% of the capital

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

Ethereum is the best place to invest in current trend so you should invest know it will make profit in future but recently all the coins are fluctuating continuously so some peoples are panic to invest in this coin. But this is the last dip so as soon as possible investing in Ethereum you will earn good profit.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Divide your investment into parts and buy while the price goes down, it's a safer way than catching the lowest price. Especially if you are investing in the future. Ethereum is quite a promising coin!
giancarlo01

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Ethereum going back to $300 is not possible, knowing the  fact last april it was at $369, Ethereum is well known  for initiating  smart contracts and has developed many concepts on the block chain like the newly called sealers, different platforms run on these block-chain technology.. etheruem is still in in its infancy..
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

There is nothing impossible on the crypeo means ethereum as well but it would be hard to happen because their are still people would buy ethereum at 500$ so it would be hard but not impossiblr

Expect all altcoins will become more volatile at this time, and set aside your fears and worries for the main time. Don't panic even if the value dumped at $300, because that's capable of momentum gaining after such fall of price in the marketplace. Those interested traders will be more happier if the price will reach that cheaper value because they'll have to buy at lower price and hold for future goals in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: