Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Businesses do not tell democracy what to do..  (Read 135 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

If i own a sweet shop employing 10 people why as airbus got more say than me ?..
In business you do what ever a democracy decided   YOU MASSIVE businesses do not tell anyone what to do only your workers REMEMBER the vote was cast and you LOST ..

So if my sweet shop fails do i get bailouts ? also will you pay for my shop for free?
So who is AIRBUS to tell a democratic vote how it is   CAN MY SWEET SHOP?..

NOW BUZZ OFF AIRBUS    we don't care we will makes our own planes THANKS ..
If you never noticed we BRITS are very good at building things AND giving so much monies away Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ..

To the BBC we had the vote and now we must leave I don't care if we eat DOG SHIT we leave because that's what we voted to do LEAVE ..
BUT you little SPINELESS WORMS have no belief in our own country because you GREEDY FUCKS already have a good life
NOW FUCK OFF..

I voted for less IMMIGRATION to much ..
So in order to get this it means we must take back control of our own NATION ..
Plus i don't want to be ruled by MORE unelected BUMS  thanks   we have royals and lords already without adding more to the BUMS list ..

So if airbus are complaining to move THEN MOVE    IDIOTS ..LIKE WE CARE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

Look 300 THOUSAND PEOPLE COME EVERY YEAR   the accounted ones  Roll Eyes 1 million more like it  Cheesy
Now even if we loose 300 thousand jobs   it means less people  Wink Wink..

Meaning so many will leave anyways GOOD BYE and see you later ..
Now ALL I SEE IS POLITICAL   BUMS   TALKING COMPLETE SHIT..

You got so fucking lazy  you want to get paid by our people to do a politicians job BUT want to let the EU UNELECTED TWATS  do some of the work we
payed our taxes for you FUCKS TO DO        LAZY FUCKS  AND BUMS..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

If i own a sweet shop employing 10 people why as airbus got more say than me ?..
In business you do what ever a democracy decided   YOU MASSIVE businesses do not tell anyone what to do only your workers REMEMBER the vote was cast and you LOST ..

So if my sweet shop fails do i get bailouts ? also will you pay for my shop for free?
So who is AIRBUS to tell a democratic vote how it is   CAN MY SWEET SHOP?..

NOW BUZZ OFF AIRBUS    we don't care we will makes our own planes THANKS ..
If you never noticed we BRITS are very good at building things AND giving so much monies away Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ..

To the BBC we had the vote and now we must leave I don't care if we eat DOG SHIT we leave because that's what we voted to do LEAVE ..
BUT you little SPINELESS WORMS have no belief in our own country because you GREEDY FUCKS already have a good life
NOW FUCK OFF..

I voted for less IMMIGRATION to much ..
So in order to get this it means we must take back control of our own NATION ..
Plus i don't want to be ruled by MORE unelected BUMS  thanks   we have royals and lords already without adding more to the BUMS list ..

So if airbus are complaining to move THEN MOVE    IDIOTS ..LIKE WE CARE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

Look 300 THOUSAND PEOPLE COME EVERY YEAR   the accounted ones  Roll Eyes 1 million more like it  Cheesy
Now even if we loose 300 thousand jobs   it means less people  Wink Wink..

Meaning so many will leave anyways GOOD BYE and see you later ..
Now ALL I SEE IS POLITICAL   BUMS   TALKING COMPLETE SHIT..

You got so fucking lazy  you want to get paid by our people to do a politicians job BUT want to let the EU UNELECTED TWATS  do some of the work we
payed our taxes for you FUCKS TO DO        LAZY FUCKS  AND BUMS..

olthough i dont like your attitude and you englisch, its still true however that states, parliaments create such a highly complicated system that they systematically enrich the established system and deliver the poor to the rich as money earning cattle.

regards

aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

Unfortunately politics, like many things in our World, revolve around money most of the times.
I hope UK government respects the will of it's people. It doesn't make any sense to me that they try to minimize the impact of Brexit if UK citizens voted for it.
It is simply minimizing the power of the citizens if you minimize the effect of their votes.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:47:35 AM

Unfortunately politics, like many things in our World, revolve around money most of the times.
I hope UK government respects the will of it's people. It doesn't make any sense to me that they try to minimize the impact of Brexit if UK citizens voted for it.
It is simply minimizing the power of the citizens if you minimize the effect of their votes.

its a small majority of i think just 52% that approved for the brexit the entire democracy has basically become ridiculous. countless businesses will lose their ability to do business.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: