Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Automatic Trading Bot!  (Read 366 times)
ubersnuggy (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:57:17 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 06:09:27 PM by ubersnuggy

Hey guys,

https://www.pylot.trade/

We have launched but still constantly tweaking some things and are under constant development. We have a free trial for the first 10 trades. Feel free to try it out.

Dont forget to join us at Telegram: https://t.me/pylots

https://medium.com/@autopylot/the-pylot-private-beta-launch-all-you-need-to-know-to-get-started-4301dea18639 to get started!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Millzp0

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Check out my website: www.nycfxsignals.com or Instagram: @nycforexsignals

Let's integrate your system with our network.

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Check out my website: www.nycfxsignals.com or Instagram: @nycforexsignals

Let's integrate your system with our network.

We're more focused on Crypto and we're not doing signals. Thanks  Smiley
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Could you tell us about some of the features of the bot?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

I wish you success but it is hard to believe your words especially as the account is new and we are waiting for "joining to waiting list" an unknown project from unknown developers.
What prevents you from selling e-mail information, especially as big companies do this?
Also, the ambiguity of your project and the existence of many reliable projects provide this service

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoneox
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

Soo. Do you have any results? If it works on 3 exchanges then you should have something. Or it is just a simple buy-sell API wrapper?
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

I wish you success but it is hard to believe your words especially as the account is new and we are waiting for "joining to waiting list" an unknown project from unknown developers.
What prevents you from selling e-mail information, especially as big companies do this?
Also, the ambiguity of your project and the existence of many reliable projects provide this service

Well how much worth would there be in an email address without any other data? I appreciate your concern for data protection but "selling email addresses" as the motive behind this is a bit far fetched... I would recommend that you wait until our free beta is over and pay for the full version later after you are convinced it is a real project  Wink

Also my account isn't new and I would not know of any existing reliable fully automated trading bot.
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Soo. Do you have any results? If it works on 3 exchanges then you should have something. Or it is just a simple buy-sell API wrapper?

What results are you looking for? We literally offer a free beta test so you make your own results instead of having to believe what I could say about the results  Cool
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

I like your project i think this is great for me. Because Im not good at trading so that bot will auto trade for me. Trading this days is very hard and risky  so I will look forward,track,monitor to this project. And I join to your closed beta waitlist so I can join you in the future.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

I like your project i think this is great for me. Because Im not good at trading so that bot will auto trade for me. Trading this days is very hard and risky  so I will look forward,track,monitor to this project. And I join to your closed beta waitlist so I can join you in the future.

Hey there. Thank you very much for your support! You won't regret joining us  Grin
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

We released an article with more details on the feature set and how the bot works here:
https://medium.com/@autopylot/fully-automated-cryptocurrency-trading-by-pylot-trade-dbc43b11ee3e
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

We released an article with more details on the feature set and how the bot works here:
https://medium.com/@autopylot/fully-automated-cryptocurrency-trading-by-pylot-trade-dbc43b11ee3e

Thank you for the article, it looks really interesting!
kissloveheart

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

it's look so good, i will try it
tuncay.ugur
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

most of these bots generally try to manipulate the stock market. Is this one of them?
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

most of these bots generally try to manipulate the stock market. Is this one of them?

How does the bot manipulate the stock market when its only involved in the crypto market?  Wink
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Looks good. Is there automated strategies for trading that I can just choose from the list?
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Looks good. Is there automated strategies for trading that I can just choose from the list?

Hi there! Yes, for the basic package you will simply select the coin to invest from (aka your base currency, for example BTC or USD/USDT) and how much of it as well as what profit you expect. The bot will then find suitable investment pairs on its own and do the trades.
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

The bot will then find suitable investment pairs on its own and do the trades.

wow, very interesting. Is there any technical insights on how does it make decisions when to trade and how to trade? Any history of the previous trades?
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

The bot will then find suitable investment pairs on its own and do the trades.

wow, very interesting. Is there any technical insights on how does it make decisions when to trade and how to trade? Any history of the previous trades?

Hey thank you. The bot implements our own proprietary algorithm to select coins and the rates to buy sell. We will release a comprehensive fact sheet with backtesting results before the beta starts.
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

if it really works then you'll become rich quick
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: