Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1150 times)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

You can also check the rates of the top trusted ICO rating sites, but only after doing your own careful research about the project. These ratings can help you to find the most valuable projects. Also, check the budget of each campaign and how much they are going to pay for each bounty, and finally when the bounty ends and the payment date.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

I always read and listen some of ICO rewie websites, try to find Icos with new idea, concept or new way of solving problems, and after that i pick ico which have big bountie budget.

carlozharz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

The criteria I want is the allocation of great rewards and easy work, that is the gift I most wish for, I always consider these two things before participating in a bounty.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

We must find out the first issue of the basics, such as vision and mission that traveled the company

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
I'll just say a little information. for me the team of developers will be the most important thing and must be considered because when a project is run by a solid and professional team then the possibility of the project will be very big success. believe me it is one of the most important aspects to note !!
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

It's very difficult to choose a good project, 99 percent projects is SCAM, I had problems with the election of standing projects, so I used the services of a person who is looking for good projects
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

It's very difficult to choose a good project, 99 percent projects is SCAM, I had problems with the election of standing projects, so I used the services of a person who is looking for good projects
Well, ICO is really profitable if you catch a good one so make sure you know what you are doing so you will not be fall into a wrong ICO. I usally make effort on knowing more about their project and on how they will do it along their road so its really hard to find good ICO but it can be worth it.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Hey there,

For me, considering or asking the experience of they bounty manager is important as well. Because there are also bounty managers who accept scam projects even legendary members. I will recommend you join deadley's bounty campaigns because he is a good bounty manager and he is very responsive in Telegram especially about the stakes and the project.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Hey there,

Checking the team, roadmap and whitepaper will take you a lot of time. But we need to do this for our safety. And i also consider the reputation of the bounty manager. If he is trusted or not.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.

As for a beginner I think that this one is the best for the newbie gets to know and join a campaign that if you are in the rank of jr.member but base on my past campaign when I was a jr. only few campaigns accept jr member but not like full member.

So here is the thing that you should know as well

1. know the manager if that campaign bounty manager have a good reputation. There campaign are the ones that most likely gets into the listing and ICO gets to success.
2. Read the platform if you think it is unique a one of a kind that is needed to be contributed to the crypto world that is definitely the one that you should invest or join in.
3. Look for the who members makes sure that each teams biodata that contains about the ICO.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

I pay attention to the rating of the project.The composition and number of teams.Check them out on Linkedin.I look at the group in Telegram-learn all there is about the project.Then I find out the conditions of the bounty company.And if I am satisfied with everything-I participate in the advertising of this project
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Hey there,

Check the team members, thier website and one more thing the manager should be a  well known when handling campaigns. 
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

I would like to add a little more than what you mentioned, I will look at the number of participants, the rank of participants and about the products or advertisements they offer whether they have the potential to be sold in the market.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

I look at the time of passing the bounty (not more than 8 weeks).
I look at the pool allocated to the bounty as well as the number of participants (roughly calculate the reward).
I also look at the terms of participation.
Unfortunately, I do not evaluate the technical component of the project. I do not study white paper. I do not appreciate the prospects of the project. (a successful project is still to be realized, and this is a problem!)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I try to make sure that the bounty campaign has a reliable telegram channel where I can get answers to any questions, besides, it is worth paying attention to it's reviews.

digitalmind

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

investing your time is equal to investing money ... time is money ... so do the the kind of research about the project as if you are going to invest your hard earned $1000
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

If you ask, what's the good Bounty ??
Bounty hunters need to choose a very good Bounty for our time spent in our campaign, that we can not waste time.  Thanks.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Hey there,

Theres no specific thing which you had already mentioned the most common factors should be checking out. Sounds too common,right? But researching job wont really be an easy task. Success would always very on how you would investigate or be keen on searching up informations about the project. We know profits will be at stake because choices would only result into money or nothing inspite on putting up all your effort in the project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JoonasR (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

Joining the Telegram group gives probably a clue as well. If the community is active, with many quality posts/replies.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

Hey there,

Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.

Not always. Manager is jus worker too like us. They spend their time to manage our stake and token after finish the ico project.
Good manager is not about successfully project since i ever found many ico with great manager but not even get soft cap. Manager does not mean anything.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: