Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1150 times)
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

You have undeniably picked some major criteria used by virtually all experienced hunters , however, you did not mention the part that the bounty companies influence. Since it has become increasingly difficult to read and analyze all the whitepapers you come across, the way around this challenge is simply following a reputable campaign managers, Krypital Group maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sv9t

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

the most important criterion for selecting a bounty is a deep understanding of the importance and necessity of the project for society. In fact, it is difficult to understand, I do not have an idea of all the technical nuances. But only this can make a good project clear or not.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

Its important to ook out for the social media awareness  which shows the  effort of team members and consistently shows the projects idea. If any campaigns official website or social media pages are not updating then it’s not worth to join that type of bounty campaign. So there should be a daily update of project shared on their social media platforms.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

usually I choose the bounty period.
the most important gift allocation. summarizing the difficulty is also a consideration, unethical if we register the bounty in the middle of the period must stop. erc20 becomes the benchmark as a beginner.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.

Not necessarily only Erc20, they is other campaigns even not on Erc20 platform. For example Neo project also run bounty programs and a solid project off the ERC20 blockchain.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

When I choose a campaign bounty then I always try to look at the detailed information about the project itself including the road map, info about the team and the documentation...
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

I'll  always check  the Website, Whitepaper and the community before joining any bounties. The whitepaper  will tell about the   bounty project. Website looks like  legit  or good that's one factor. The  responsive  community  how many  are  interested  with  the  project that's  also factor when  I check bounty program. Also Youtube video help me sometimes  checking the campaign.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Suggestion befire joining bounty campaign you can review all details or information about the project. By reviewing them you will see if it's great project or not but if not's good project better don't join because you wasting your time usually takes few months. But if you think it's good project for you can join but remember even it's good project they have possible to fail and if that happen you bounty you join high percentage that you not get reward or your stake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

Look for the developer and what the project is all about. If you rhink the idea was helpful try to parricipate.
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

I pay the main attention to project fees.
if the project has collected some kind of an hour of money on a presale it's very good!
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:16:15 AM by maucial

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

To choose good bounties to get involved in, you have to look at the project and see if:

1. it fits your needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

The number tip is to research on the devs and the team.Read the rating and reviews of the projects on unbiased media and not some fake sites that rates based on the money they receive.Also it is important check the back ground and previous projects of bounty manager before joining
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

This is an interesting question, well suited for newbie  inthe forum. In addition,  You should pay attention to the expert evaluation of the bounty campaign in this forum. In that case, should you watch the manager of the bonus campaign that is prestigious or not such as need money, yahoo62278 ... You need to have knowledge of cryptocurreny and knowledge of technology, market to have suitable choice.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

The common rules for it are like 1) background of the team, 2) social pages of the team, 3) experience time of the team, 4) site appeal, 5) beta version of the working product

its good criteris for product evaluation!
I try to follow the same rules

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

I see the ICO project rating first. and i use ico bench app before following bounty which i will participate. that's the important thing. after that i will see partner from ico project.
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

the specific reason for choosing a prize is the belief in the success of the ico project to reach the hardcap so that the bounty hunter gets rewarded for its success as well as the responsive telegram group administrator
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

I usually monitor about  bounty campaign in the spreadsheet http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
which I like every day to update the latest campaigns and complete with the allocations provided.
kalpaiya

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

in addition to your list i check out the allocation of bounty program, there i no pointing do that bounty if it has less value tokens for bounty program though it is a good project. other thing is i consider most how tokens distribution among campaigns. if social media and signature campaign has good allocation, i do that bounty
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

It is also really hard to analyze whitepapers especially if you are there to detect things like a scam. Even experts can't really specify what makes a project good since every project is different. I think you should focus on good bounty managers or asking for experts.
rocos

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

I really like bounty hunters, where there are strict rules in it and the active members and team members of the bounty, make us comfortable and active in helping the success of the bounty hunters
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: