Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARQMA] ArQmA RandomARQ coin  (Read 26975 times)
ArqTras (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 04:21:24 AM

The 2021-05-30 Presale did not reach its first target. Less than 100 of the needed 350 BNB were proffered, resulting in a failed Presale and return of funds to the participants.

From here, it looks like the Developers relied too much on the code, and on chatroom enthusiasm.
The minimum target approximated to 3 Bitcoin, and although this is not a big ask in cryptoworld, ARQ's capitalisation is now $164K, and ranked 2122, so the launch intended to more than double the capitalisation of the ARQ extended codebase.

The Developers put their code and their roadmap on the table for everyone to research.
But with this new offering much more than ARQ has to go though due diligence.

Researchers have to look at Binance, the world's biggest crypto exchange that is itself rapidly evolving.
Will any of Binance's projects overshadow what ARQ is doing?
Is Binance entirely compatible from financial, and other perspectives, with the aims, objectives and goals of the ARQ team?
Are the legalities of the process proposed Binance - bARQ - ARQ and looked at world wide likely to run into problems?
If there are problems, are the Developers sufficiently resourced to manage the problems and to continue development?

Be in no doubt: these Developers propose something that is truly groundbreaking. With that comes huge risks.
They have built a better mousetrap. Will the world buy it?

As Mike Tyson said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"

Will the Developers be back, better prepared, I suspect we will soon see.

I agree with you Minor-Transgression, we didnt plan it properly and yes we are coders,  a lesson learned, and considering with its quick instance and lack of marketing, i was quite surprised we hit 85BNB actually.

I think we should not look at Binance as comparison in terms of its projects overshadowing what we are doing because we have an external main privacy chain and thats the point of the network and where the upgrades happen.
bBARQ is an external liquidity gateway which may have external incentives also, but inherently it gives users many options in transacting and acts as a payment gateway when integrated with our codebase at command line level.
 Also yes the amount of tokens adds to the capitalization, but the bridge has a conversion rate based on certain factors which make the process fair, it is by no means 1-1.
In terms of legalities, we are inherently a privacy coin, but we are transitioning into a foundation a little down the line.   In terms of bARQ we know what we are offering, and the public can see every transaction.  If there was any issue with Binance or the BSC coin, we have the skills to quickly transition to another codebase.

Haha i like your mousetrap analogy

Absolutely we are back and we intent to push on and show you all what we have been working on!!

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 04:22:58 AM

Some thoughts on where this might go.

Some certainty of successful completion is needed. Can 10 people with 35 BNB each be found and willing to commit prior to Presale?
To do that, the Marketing and the Sales Pitch need to be in place.
Marketing is essentially the Story : What is unique, what has already been achieved, the near and long term goals
The sales pitch is the costs and the benefits. This has to be a bit harder, and tailored to the audience.
Would a Binance Visa card be attractive? Which crypto and currencies are favoured? Is the buyer buying for long term investment or short term speculation? Just a few questions.
Getting the Marketing right makes the sales pitch much easier, and there is less to do. Sometimes the product sells itself.
Getting the Marketing right helps select the delivery of the Sales Pitch, and maybe the selection of an influencer.

All this is lost though, if there is not enough support for the presale, and the people investing have to be prepared to stay in even if things go wrong.

All of the Marketing is assurance for the investors and to boost the activity once the sale opens.
It takes time to move money and signalling the way forward and the timing needs to be thought about.
A sale time of three weeks is probably the minimum to do the research, and to move money twice. I know crypto is supposed to be faster, but if the market is crashing, or rising rapidly, will people transfer? or wait?
While the end of the week/month is attractive, everybody wants that time. Mid week or mid month may be better for completion.

People with money are needed, otherwise it does not work; or the goals have to be lowered.

HTH

I think right now we are speaking with the right people, and we may take a different angle.   Marketing and sales need to be spot on as you say, it is assurance and trust that is delivered. 
We have shown our faces and arrived on camera. We were very nervous and we never did this before, but we knew that we had something really nice in code to release.

We are striving ahead, getting better, and learning.
I thank you for you comments.

We WILL make ARQ huge it is our baby.
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 04:26:20 AM

IMO it is highly unlikely to hit more than about 100bnb due to current MC of the coin. 750bnb is asking 6 months of daily trading volume in one week- not likely.

Even with paid marketing, it is unlikely to hit 750 unless more time is given for presale (1-2months) and or a specific niche group is poked to contribute.

Beating the dead horse on what wasn’t done won’t help. If the dev crew wants to collaborate to create a flawless plan, then they need to do so. There will need to be multiple persons helping to execute a successful plan.

Its easy to say that based on what you see now in terms of market.  But we may be at a different stage at codebase level by then which incentivises the network to grow.

I agree more time like 2 months would be needed up to the leadup

We are speaking with multiple people right now in varying specialities to help us progress to the next steps successfully.

We feel this learning curve will put us in a better position moving forward.
minor-transgression

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:13:43 AM

This is going to seem a bit random, but I'm hearing about this more often, and the reasons for this are nothing to do with crypto. Just adding some colour to the picture.

https://toresaid.com/fullepisode.cshtml?epid=810

/quote
1h1m25s      us to tumble, we're the only one left standing. And for some reason, the selected administration, by the corporations that are making bank on this are like, Don't worry, we got this, We're shutting up. Anybody who refuses to fall in line, we got the New York Times emailing people, we
1h1m43s      will cancel them so hard, the banks will cancel you because they're gonna lose a lot of money. If this doesn't fly through, they'll lose a lot of money. A lot of money. Now, I wanted to say something, I don't think I mentioned this. But for the past week, you know, having phone calls and everything's
1h2m4s      monitored, you know. And those that are around me know, I've had to call my bank more than three times a day to unlock my debit card. I'm not kidding you. Not only did they have to unlock my debit card, but when I call to unlock my debit card, the banking professional then block my other card, on my secondary
1h2m28s      checking account to it was the most insane thing. And I was at the airport at the gate complaining as to, you know, this is too crazy. Like I called my bank and said, What's going on? I call Tom block a card, and then you block the other one that wasn't even blocked. And when I called they were like the
1h2m46s      previous person said that the owner of the account said to block it, I was like, No, I didn't. That's scary, that there are people that are doing that. It is very scary. So they have to keep on blocking my things constantly. I'm not concerned about it, as long as the service meet over seiza. So it's a big
1h3m6s      deal. It is a very, very, very big deal. And this has been happening to me and you know, it's funny, I was traveling with counterpart right. And counterpart was getting on another flight. And, you know, when it was I went to, to pay for what was I getting? It was coffee, and it was blocked? Or
1h3m26s      no, no, it was the the magazine that I wanted to read. I was going to pay for it. It was blocked. I was like what the heck. And he was like, again, again, again, I call the bank. He's like, Oh, I'm sorry. Again, again. So we get to my, my gait while I'm on the phone. The other one is, and my counterpart
1h3m48s      clearly said, I told you, they're messing with you. They're gonna keep doing this. I told you, they're messing with you. They're gonna keep doing this. And guys, even without using it, they're constantly doing this. This is just how dangerous it is. The corporations have a lot to lose.
/unquote

minor-transgression

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:24:12 AM

This is about finance and trading. Bear in mind that the banks can conjure dollars out of thin air. This is why I see Tether as a threat to bitcoin.

The world is awash with money, but fewer and fewer people are getting it in their hands. Tether's market cap is $42Bn, so where did that money come from? and why?

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3
“Me: HOLY $#!@”
“Since illiquid markets repel crooks, the illiquid startup ecosystem turns out to be largely (though not completely!) free from crooks. That’s part of what makes it such a pleasure to work in, but it also means that the community has never developed a great collective radar for fraud: it hasn’t needed one.”
“I believe the startup community is about to have its fraud radar recalibrated. That recalibration — and the exorbitant fee the market will charge for it — will be mandatory for anyone who holds a meaningful amount of crypto.”
“My guess is that maintaining the Tether peg on Kraken represents the single biggest ongoing capital expense of this entire fraud. If the crooks can’t scrape together enough USD to prop up the Tether peg on Kraken, then it’s game over, and the whole shambles collapses. And that makes it the fraud’s weak point.”

The latest data says that Tether has the finance it needs to balance its books. In some ways that is more worrying than if they had found fraud.
What I am saying is that when ARQ succeeds this is one of the problems it will face
minor-transgression

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:28:47 AM

This is something else that the Project will need to think about : Management.

I suggest you have a look a BISQ's management.
I'm not suggesting that you adopt it, but you need to think about Management.

BTW, I have no investment in BISQ or Tether or Binance.

I'll mention that I would have invested in the BARQ Presale but something went wrong.
bigslimvdub

Activity: 346
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 03:42:50 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2021, 03:06:13 AM by bigslimvdub

This is something else that the Project will need to think about : Management.

Agreed
jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:40:57 AM

Hi,dev,how can i mining?

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
bigslimvdub

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 04:38:22 AM

Hi,dev,how can i mining?

Best to CPU mine with XMrig

https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/releases/tag/v6.13.1
bigslimvdub

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 03:31:08 AM

Service nodes testnet incoming!
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 07:05:28 PM

They will put off the testnet to september. Nodes are crashing and billions of USD are going down the drain since nobody is there to take the responsibility for the maintenance of the Nodium, a giant node cluster frequently replenished with nodules holding pus as reward for node operators. To foil this unwanted process Aroma coin should be handed over to someone with more experience.
minor-transgression

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:41:38 AM

Service nodes testnet incoming!

I'm thinking of setting up maybe a Raspberry PI with four hours of battery backup.
An outline specification of hardware and other things needed would be useful.
That may have been discussed in the chat, but I don't follow that.
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 08:12:11 PM

https://twitter.com/ArQmA_Network/status/1437852520299237390?s=20

We would like the #community to suggest to us what our new #Codename should be for the upcoming #ArQNodes release and #future #services made on #ArQmA #Network.
We will #reward the chosen codename and the winner will be mentioned at the codebase - making ArQmA history
Comment... on twitter
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 06:01:44 PM

When is the release of the service node planned? 
And will there be any other changes?
 Italo was not helped by the introduction of service nodes, the price went down. 
Marketing is definitely needed.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 04:53:50 PM

https://twitter.com/ArQmA_Network/status/1447930677182312448?s=20
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2021, 09:57:49 PM

https://arqma.supportcryptonight.com/
New pool, new code, telegram and discord notifications, nice Tiffany Tipbot to notice incoming payments.
High End Germany localized server.
Pool will be prepared for incoming SN fork.
Own telegram group https://t.me/+U8RpjY7B-dsBbG5f for stats
Nice discord channel https://discord.gg/pkuvBZYkGc

Pool include developer fee and operator fee in total 1%.

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 02:49:12 PM

If I'm not mistaken, you announced the launch of the service nodes.
How are things with this now?
What are the current development news and the state of affairs in the project?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 01:12:41 AM

If I'm not mistaken, you announced the launch of the service nodes.
How are things with this now?
What are the current development news and the state of affairs in the project?
Yes we do work on it, you can fallow progress on
https://github.com/arqma/arqma/pull/297
Internal testing ongoing
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 01:13:45 AM

What is the algo of the coin? And so in general the project is interesting Shocked
algo is rx/arq / RandomARQ with small scrachpad
You can mine by xmrig xmrstak srbminer and few other
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 12:02:32 PM

You can mine ArQmA  at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -a rx/arq -o stratum+tcp://randomARQ.mine.zergpool.com:4464 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -a rx/arq -o stratum+tcp://randomARQ.mine.zergpool.com:4464 -u <YOURARQWALLET> -p c=ARQ,mc=ARQ

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -a rx/arq -o stratum+tcp://randomARQ.mine.zergpool.com:4464 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=ARQ

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

SOLO and PARTY mining
Set m=solo, or m=party.YourPartyPassword to your password field to use this feature. No extra fees.

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ETH, BCH or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: