Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STR] KiraGame [Lyra2rev3][MN/PoW][No-Presale|No-ICO]  (Read 1936 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:04:53 PM

The news, as always, is encouraging, the team’s constant work is visible. I would like another exchange that does not require my data.

somehow, i do agree with that. nowadays, there are other medium-type exchanges that can offer better deal without throwing your data with them. but that's fine for now. nova is a better choice compared to unknown exchanges with no volume. but is your logo derived from stronghands?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KiraGame-Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:57:22 AM

The news, as always, is encouraging, the team’s constant work is visible. I would like another exchange that does not require my data.

somehow, i do agree with that. nowadays, there are other medium-type exchanges that can offer better deal without throwing your data with them. but that's fine for now. nova is a better choice compared to unknown exchanges with no volume. but is your logo derived from stronghands?

Hey. No, this is a coincidence. Soon we will change the logo. )))
KiraGame-Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

You can now mine StrengthCore at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2v3.mine.zergpool.com:4550 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2v3.mine.zergpool.com:4550 -u <YOURSTRWALLET> -p c=STR,mc=STR

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2v3.mine.zergpool.com:4550 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=STR

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Hey. Thank you for adding our coin. Wink
Docice

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:55:07 PM
Merited by Vazan25 (1)

A wonderful project that makes it possible not only to communicate with new interesting people, but also to learn something new. Excellent decision in the choice of the algorithm POW, now I know that the development team against FPGA and ASIC, keep it up! In addition, the amount of remuneration from the block 2300 -> 6000 (50% PoW / 50% Masternode), now there are no such coins that are equally respected by holders of MH and miners. Cool, only next to the new heights. Wink
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:10:43 PM

it is clear that the team loves its offspring and the work does not stand still, as for the logo, can a discord hold a competition? and the community will choose a vote?
KiraGame-Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:09:33 AM

Hey. We would like to discuss the price of coins and mining. At the moment, the price on NovaExchange has fallen dramatically. Which naturally frightened miners. We believe that the minimum price for our 3k sat coin per coin.

Therefore, we want to launch a motivational program for MN owners.
Conditions:
1) Buy a full MN (5000 STR)
2) install and run MN
3) Confirm your actions with screenshots

How it works:
In response, we will launch another 1 Masternode with automatic payments to your Masternoda address. The script will daily check the status of your Masternode and send the reward to the address of your Masternode.

Screenshots and the address your masternody send to #masternode-holder (discord)

This action will increase the price of the coin.
Where it leads:
1) Miner's cure
2) Increased difficulty
3) Increase ROI
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:38:38 PM

1) What correct name of a coin - Strength or StrengthCore?
2) What correct abbreviation - STR? Old coin of Struena STR (algo hashimoto).
3) Why on BitcoinTalk the coin named is KiraGame?

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:06:12 AM

Strengthcore pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:32:23 AM

everything? is the project dying? I judge by the discord and movement on the stock exchange .. sorry .. probably another regular scam.
coolkumar123

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:44:24 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 12:19:47 PM by coolkumar123

Guys dont trust this coin. Most of the post of this thread are paid, poster got paid to post these nice looking post in this thread. I wanted to join coin and thus joined their discord however i was kicked out by a moderator/admin because i refused to buy his coin @ 52 sat each when same STR coin is available in exchange for mere 2 sat each coin. So here discord moderators/admin act like a dictator and can kick out anyone without any proper reason. I was naive to even join them (btw i bought 300000+ coins from official exchange).
jdoerrerstl1977
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 08:07:52 PM

Guys dont trust this coin. Most of the post of this thread are paid, poster got paid to post these nice looking post in this thread. I wanted to join coin and thus joined their discord however i was kicked out by a moderator/admin because i refused to buy his coin @ 52 sat each when same STR coin is available in exchange for mere 2 sat each coin. So here discord moderators/admin act like a dictator and can kick out anyone without any proper reason. I was naive to even join them (btw i bought 300000+ coins from official exchange).

Agreed, I too am a sucker this time, I only bought a few coins and thought i be helpful. Lesson learned..  Dev has not left the discord or responded. I am not sure what said intentions are but you can join the discord and judge for yourself, but I recommend not bothering unless you want to tumbleweeds of silence.

Come mine at my pool https://miner-world.com
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:21:45 PM

Agreed, I too am a sucker this time, I only bought a few coins and thought i be helpful. Lesson learned..  Dev has not left the discord or responded. I am not sure what said intentions are but you can join the discord and judge for yourself, but I recommend not bothering unless you want to tumbleweeds of silence.

Maybe this is just some kind of misunderstanding? Have you tried to contact him through private messages?
And if it is not difficult to attach screenshots so that the community can see. Thanks.
coolkumar123

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:02:07 PM

Maybe this is just some kind of misunderstanding? Have you tried to contact him through private messages?
And if it is not difficult to attach screenshots so that the community can see. Thanks.
I have been kicked out from discord and now invite link do not work for me, so how do you expect me to take screenshots when I did not take screenshot before being kicked. If you do not trust me then you are most welcome to join that coin and see for yourself. I just wanted to warn people who want to join this coin. I don't have any issue with people joining or not. It's just a friendly warning based on my own experience, nothing more and nothing less.
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:27:14 PM

SCAM?

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
ShareTheVibes

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:54:02 AM

Hi guys

Please send a list of active nodes to support@novaexchange.com.

If the chain does not receive new blocks it will be de-listed from Nova Exchange.
Nova Exchange

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:42:03 AM

Hey, contacting from Nova Exchange

I have now tried to resync this wallet, wallet refuses to receive blocks. It only syncs 176 blocks and then disconnects, have also tried with wallets on my workstation with same issue...

I think we need an update for this wallet that solves the sync issues to complete this, the other solution is to rollback to the last (non working either) chain.

let us know what to do, or we will have to delist the coin as it does not receive new blocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: