Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥  (Read 4718 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:25 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 08:50:19 PM by Mr. Big

The idea of holding voting campaigns to choose location of new co-workings is quite good. This, the token holders will really feel like they’re a part of the project and will have to influence of new and modern co-workings in their cities.

Once hackers get access to the voting base and start managing the result and the company starts operating at losses, you wont’ say anything like that…  

It’s nonsense. Hackers just can hack smthng and start managing it in blcokchain projects. This time recedes further into the past, the future is now.
I don’t agree with that person, but i cant understand your confidence. Isnt it possible to manipulate the results of voting campaign as it usually happens?
It won’t be possible. And the explanation is really simple: the project is built on a decentralized base and the mechanism of decentralized voting campaigns will be used. Not only hackers won’t be able to manage the results of the voting campaigns, even the managers of GOODWORK won’t be able to do it.

How can tokenholders get to know that the voting campaign starts soon, which cities will be presented and etc? Or does this info become available before the start of the surveys?
Good afternoon. The tokenholders will get all the info about the upcoming voting campaigns in 48 hours before their start by e-mail. This info will also be available on our official site.

How many days will the voting campaign held to choose the location of new co-workings last? Or will timeframes be determined before the start of the voting campaign itself?    

Each voting campaign will last for 48 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

How many days will the voting campaign held to choose the location of new co-workings last? Or will timeframes be determined before the start of the voting campaign itself?   

Each voting campaign will last for 48 hours.
not so much time, but if in the view of his whitepaper project capable of achieving success, with an interesting whitepaper I GOODWORK project we can run well
bit679

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 08:51:01 PM by Mr. Big

Is it already known how much the extended access to GoodNet and GoodCRM services will cost?    

Hello. We havent decided yet, but we know for sure that the cost will be minimum, any resident will be able to afford buying access to extended version.

Will GOODWORK residents be able to fake their reviews, rating and etc?    
No, there won’t be such an opportunity in our ecosystem. That’s why you’ll be able to be sure that the employee chosen by you to be a part of your system complies with his or her rating and review.

How much is the cost of one “OOO” token without bonuses and discounts?  
The basic cost of “OOO” token at the open presale stage is 0.02 Eth.

I’ve just paid for purchase of “OOO” tokens, when will they be transferred to my wallet?    
Hello! Distribution of the tokens will take place after the end of the last round of the ICO.

ferozilal

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

Guys is saw a description of the “trusted service” that will be available in GoodNet. I learned that it wasn’t free, there was a commission from 1 to 5%. So that’s the question – what will commission depend on? On the transaction amount? 
Hunter S.

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Guys is saw a description of the “trusted service” that will be available in GoodNet. I learned that it wasn’t free, there was a commission from 1 to 5%. So that’s the question – what will commission depend on? On the transaction amount? 
Nope, it doesn’t matter what the deal concluded with the other resident is. The main role belongs to the payment method.   
ferozilal

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Nope, it doesn’t matter what the deal concluded with the other resident is. The main role belongs to the payment method.   
Okay, i got it. It isnt hard to guess that if the services are paid with “OOO” tokens, the commission will be minimum. Right?
Hunter S.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

Okay, i got it. It isnt hard to guess that if the services are paid with “OOO” tokens, the commission will be minimum. Right?
Haha, yep, it’s really easy to guess) Btw, there’s also such a point: both parties pay a commission. So if you pay with “OOO” tokens, the commission will be 1% of the transaction amount, each party pays 50% of the commission amount.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Haha, yep, it’s really easy to guess) Btw, there’s also such a point: both parties pay a commission. So if you pay with “OOO” tokens, the commission will be 1% of the transaction amount, each party pays 50% of the commission amount.
I read everything you wrote, but still I can not understand about the commission. First you wrote that the commission will be only 1%, but then that each side will pay 50%, if I correctly understand that the commission fee for each party will be 0.5%, ie, in the total amount of 1%? Do I get it right?
vidrwD15

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

What if some other cryptocurrency used to make payment? Will commission be more than 1%? How is it calculated?
Hunter S.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

What if some other cryptocurrency used to make payment? Will commission be more than 1%? How is it calculated?
There’re two possible options. The first one is that commission will be 5% if a customer pays with cryptocurrency and an executer gets the payment with cryptocurrency. The second one is that the commission will be 3% if the customer pays with cryptocurrency and the executor gets payment with “OOO” tokens. Btw, the commission is paid with “OOO” tokens only.
vidrwD15

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

There’re two possible options. The first one is that commission will be 5% if a customer pays with cryptocurrency and an executer gets the payment with cryptocurrency. The second one is that the commission will be 3% if the customer pays with cryptocurrency and the executor gets payment with “OOO” tokens. Btw, the commission is paid with “OOO” tokens only.
Is it obligatory to pay for commission with “OOO” tokens? If i  don’t have them on my account balance, i’ll have to buy them on the exchange urgently and who knows whether there will be some offers available or not…
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Hi. Is the GoodWork team planning to build co-workings from scratch or will you rebuild already existing buildings?
StaticVoid-K

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

could you include more information as to what this project is about?
mitchell69

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Are there any bonus programs for community of your project? 
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Could you tell me pls, what social networks will your bounty campaign be held in?
bit679

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 08:51:38 PM by Mr. Big

Is it obligatory to pay for commission with “OOO” tokens? If i  don’t have them on my account balance, i’ll have to buy them on the exchange urgently and who knows whether there will be some offers available or not…
Hello! A customer doesnt have to buy “OOO” tokens to pay commissions, he can get them within the framework of GOODWORK.

Are there any bonus programs for community of your project?  
Yes, we hold a bounty campaign (https://bounty.goodwork.network) and a referral program.

Could you tell me pls, what social networks will your bounty campaign be held in?
Of course! Our  bounty campaign is held in many media channels: Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on.
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

What is the minimum number of “OOO” tokens that i have to earn in order to be able to withdraw them from my account balance?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

How much can i earn within the framework of referral program of GoodWork?   
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

I’d like to get a 30% bonus buying “OOO” tokens, but i have no money so far( How long will it remain active?   
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

On the base of which blockchain is your “OOO” token created on?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: