Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2018, 03:50:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥  (Read 1470 times)
victornes

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:13:10 AM

Hi. Why did GoodWork team decided to support other cryptocurrency projects?   

It seems to me that all the projects dedicated to cryptocurrency should help each other in the current situation. They should create a single industry. 

I completely agree with your statement, but, as practice shows, even relationship that stat developing as cooperation turns into competition soon.   
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
californybit

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
Today at 06:22:36 AM

It seems to me that all the projects dedicated to cryptocurrency should help each other in the current situation. They should create a single industry. 

I completely agree with your statement, but, as practice shows, even relationship that stat developing as cooperation turns into competition soon.   
This statement has nothing to do with this project because it has no analogues, and, consequently, it has no direct competitors.   
ggcript

View Profile
Today at 06:35:59 AM

This statement has nothing to do with this project because it has no analogues, and, consequently, it has no direct competitors.   
What support are you talking about? It seems to me that i have missed some important announcement related to GoodWork.
AliciaMart

Activity: 1

View Profile
Today at 06:39:22 AM

I hорe уоur рrojесt runs hарріly. Flаwlеss vіsion, соnvеrsant results.  Goоd luck tеаm!
foreverman

Activity: 266

View Profile
Today at 10:01:15 AM

Good afternoon. How many co-workings are you planning to build or redevelop during the 5 years of operation of your platform?
kocheg

Activity: 9

View Profile
Today at 10:15:10 AM

Where were team members working before joining this project? Are they experienced enough to perform all their tasks?   
dave12jhonson

Activity: 70

View Profile
Today at 12:21:29 PM

Good afternoon. Will any other company be able to buy out one of premises owned by  Goodwork?
RoTat94

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:44:58 PM

Why was utility format of token chosen? How can you explain it?
bit679

View Profile
Today at 01:47:40 PM

What support are you talking about? It seems to me that i have missed some important announcement related to GoodWork.
Cryptomarket participants will get additional bonuses when moving their employees to the GOODWORK spaces.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMSWHITEPAPER ANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK BOUNTY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bit679

View Profile
Today at 01:59:57 PM

Good afternoon. How many co-workings are you planning to build or redevelop during the 5 years of operation of your platform?
Their number depends on the amount of the funds collected and availability of suitable premises, so it’s almost impossible to provide an exact number.   

GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMSWHITEPAPER ANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK BOUNTY
bit679

View Profile
Today at 02:03:39 PM

Where were team members working before joining this project? Are they experienced enough to perform all their tasks?   

Our team has more than 15 years of working in such top companies as Microsoft, Google, Adidas, Samsung, Johnson&Johnson, so you shouldn’t worry about its experience. 

Krista Sae

Activity: 1

View Profile
Today at 02:08:48 PM

I hoре thіs рlаn іnсreаse wеll аnd idеаllу. Judіcіоus аpprоaсh, vеry nicе visіоn, unblеmіshеd busіness!  Gооd luck аll.
bit679

View Profile
Today at 02:13:32 PM

Good afternoon. Will any other company be able to buy out one of premises owned by  Goodwork?
Theoretically, such a possibility exists, but we count on stable expansion of our ecosystem, it means acquisition of real estate.

bit679

View Profile
Today at 02:28:22 PM

Why was utility format of token chosen? How can you explain it?
First, they’re more suitable for ecosystem of our platform. Secondly, it’ll be convenient to list these tokens on major exchangers.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.