Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 08:56:12 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Android App: Wealth Check - Bitcoin Wallet Balance and History  (Read 45 times)
jurajkusnier

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Hey there,

I've developed an easy app that helps you to check balance and history of any btc wallet. Can you take a look at it and tell me your feedback? What do you like/don't like/missing there?

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jurajkusnier.bitcoinwalletbalance

The App is open source and Ad free

Thanks

Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TryNinja

Activity: 770
Merit: 759

ChipMixer's Badge of Honor

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

I really liked the design. But there is one thing missing before I start using it to watch my wallets: Notifications!

I'm currently using Sentinel but they don't have notifications either. Please let us choose to get a notification every time the watched address receives/makes a new transaction.

jurajkusnier

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Thank you, for the idea.
You are right notifications support can be a very handy feature. I will investigate how hard will be to implement it.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1136

SFR DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/2ClWYOh

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

Can you take a look at it and tell me your feedback? What do you like/don't like/missing there?
Nice UI/UX.

Since you're targeting history of BTCitcoin addresses, I suggest to offer more detailed information:
  • Inputs/Outputs
  • Tx fee
  • # of confirmations

On a side note: I had to use a "VPN" so it can fetch the data.

TryNinja

Activity: 770
Merit: 759

ChipMixer's Badge of Honor

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

I also forgot to suggest something else that is very important for me: support for xpub and ypub format (don't forget BIP49 for segwit). Since I always use an HD wallet (with multiple addresses) instead of just one address, I need that so the app can fetch every single address I use automatically.

jurajkusnier

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Nice UI/UX.

Since you're targeting history of BTCitcoin addresses, I suggest to offer more detailed information:
  • Inputs/Outputs
  • Tx fee
  • # of confirmations

On a side note: I had to use a "VPN" so it can fetch the data.

Thank you, I will add as more details as I can in the next updates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.