Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exmo.com withdrawal blocked  (Read 131 times)
Ramzeska (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 01:50:09 PM by Ramzeska

What happened::
They blocked deposited bitcoins for withdrawal.
I've sent them all documents, selfie with document, everything they asked, but they don't like screenshot of initial payment and refusing to unlock account.
Scammers Profile Link:
https://exmo.com (they are banned in Russsia, use VPN to access)
Amount Scammed:
0.02 BTC
Payment Method:
Bitcoin
Proof of Payment:
https://pp.userapi.com/c847218/v847218114/77415/j-ClX3FdpX8.jpg
PM/Chat Logs:
https://imgur.com/a/58oJfBD
Additional Notes:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

What do you mean exactly with "they don't like screenshot of initial payment"? Haven't you sent the Transaction ID to them?
Would be better if you explain it further. Since your conversation was in RU (in the screenshot provided), other members including me won't be able to understand it.

Try posting in their ANN Thread as well, their account here is active there.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

If they are banned in Russia, I don't think your documents submitted which highlights Russia as your country will do any better.I mean you are already breaking their/your government's terms by trading there. Even if the amount was 200 bitcoins, I don't think you could do anything about it since you're on the faulty end.
That;s just my assumption though.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

If they are banned in Russia, I don't think your documents submitted which highlights Russia as your country will do any better.I mean you are already breaking their/your government's terms by trading there. Even if the amount was 200 bitcoins, I don't think you could do anything about it since you're on the faulty end.
Since you knew that the site is banned in russia then why use it in the very first place and you're from russia if I understand your post correctly. And they should never let him/her use the exchange as well.
Try to approach them here, their ann thread was posted above and try your luck if you can resolve that issue.
Ramzeska (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

What do you mean exactly with "they don't like screenshot of initial payment"? Haven't you sent the Transaction ID to them?
Would be better if you explain it further. Since your conversation was in RU (in the screenshot provided), other members including me won't be able to understand it.

Of course I gave them transaction id. I'll try to post there, thank you.

Since you knew that the site is banned in russia then why use it in the very first place and you're from russia if I understand your post correctly. And they should never let him/her use the exchange as well.
Try to approach them here, their ann thread was posted above and try your luck if you can resolve that issue.

Bans in russia have no logic at all, they banned half of internet just to catch one messenger(amazon, google, digital ocean, playstation, ea games and lot's more services). We are now using vpns just because internet without it is completely falty. I am not breaking laws by accessing that is banned here (for now).

Maybe this is politic hate, because exmo, as far as I know, is Ukrainian exchange, that is why they can make me difficulties without reason.
I use them because they have russian support.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

I think they find it suspicious because you request a withdrawal the day after your deposit and there were no activities (trades) happened within your account. I could say that based on your screenshot posted in their thread (your withdrawal amount is same with your deposit).

Didn't they mention why they refuse to unlock your account even after sending your documents?
Ramzeska (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I think they find it suspicious because you request a withdrawal the day after your deposit and there were no activities (trades) happened within your account. I could say that based on your screenshot posted in their thread (your withdrawal amount is same with your deposit).

Didn't they mention why they refuse to unlock your account even after sending your documents?
They want me to send a screenshot with proof of payment from that person who send me money. I asked him(my friend), but he has mobile wallet and exmo don't like screenshot from mobile that he gave me, they want screenshot from pc, but it is unreal because wallet doesn't have pc version. So this is dead end, I don't know what to do next.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

They want me to send a screenshot with proof of payment from that person who send me money. I asked him(my friend), but he has mobile wallet and exmo don't like screenshot from mobile that he gave me, they want screenshot from pc, but it is unreal because wallet doesn't have pc version. So this is dead end, I don't know what to do next.
That doesn't make sense, they are looking for something that doesn't even exist? Maybe there's only a misunderstanding, explain it again to them. It seems that EXMO already replied to your ticket. Good luck!

Hi There! Please reply on support ticket 483218 and we will help you. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: