Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 09:41:55 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be the future of money  (Read 993 times)
samarnaaz

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Many countries now adopting methods to legalize bitcoin to charge taxes from the operations. At present everyone is not making payments through bitcoins, the main purpose is investing and trading. Hopefully every country will accept bitcoin in the near future.
Yeah you are right and i read somewhere there are many country are not allowing bitcoin if it will be in their country the govt will take to trader and investors....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ella_09

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

Yes sure bitcoin will be the future of money.Many countries had start to accept bitcoin as asset and one of the payment.And this is the main reason for increases in investors.I hope many countries will support and make it legal. Keep it up.
Tigorss

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

Many countries now adopting methods to legalize bitcoin to charge taxes from the operations. At present everyone is not making payments through bitcoins, the main purpose is investing and trading. Hopefully every country will accept bitcoin in the near future.

Many countries had start to accept bitcoin as asset and one of the payment.And this is the main reason for increases in investors.When the bitcoin is introduced it was not known buy all the people.When the price of bitcoin reached 19,000$,it created many millionaires and this gives huge spread out of bitcoin knowledge .
Now, there are at least 100 companies that accept payments using Bitcoin. These companies include world business giants like Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, Steam, Rakuten, and so on.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Irvinn

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

I do not think that in the near future something will change in the use of bitcoin by people. Bitcoin is interesting to people as a speculative means of accumulating value. As digital money bitcoin is used very little and, apparently, it will continue on. In addition, there is no need to use bitcoin as a currency, when more and more coins with very fast and cheap transactions appear for this. For bitcoin, such use is very bad.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM...
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Democratizing access to entertainment financing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

Bitcoin become more popular each day in which it become now famous as an alternative investment to earn more money that is why its still exist today. Government charging Bitcoin tax as income is just another way of helping the economy but reducing the unemployment is the best benefit that people can get to earn more money.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                    
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:38 AM

Yes, i can't agree more. I think in near future bitcoin will become official currency all over the world.
geraldozack

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

every day that passes the bitcoin wins more investors then I think he will be accepted in everybody with passing of the time
fattycoins

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

i wonder if the idea of bitcoin is reached to more number of people it will gain more and more confidence and hence it will be more acceptable.wow what a world it would be if it becomes a universal currency
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Yes sure bitcoin will be the future of money. Because now bitcoin is famous all over the world. Due to its popularity many people now invest in bitcoin to earn more money in short time. So people bitcoin as good investment rather than other investment. Once it is accept by all countries and announced as legal means in future bitcoin also use as one of the payment method in all fields. So in future bitcoin will be the future of money.
In addition, the more Bitcoin ATM machines appear, the number of major financial institutions that decide to go into Bitcoin is also growing. Major electronic trading companies spend large sums of cash for credit card processing fees.
BestW1shes

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

i wonder if the idea of bitcoin is reached to more number of people it will gain more and more confidence and hence it will be more acceptable.wow what a world it would be if it becomes a universal currency
now less then 1% people have cryptocurrencies
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Bitcoin will make its way to be recognized around the world and every country will regulate this thing for good. We see a bright future with this technology and I know this is gonna happen. Bitcoin will be great in the future and right now we already enjoying its technology with a help of blockchain, I know more good things will happen along this journey towards greater future.
Throughout history, treating money as an essential store of value is also protecting it from thieves, either by storing it physically at home or at the bank. Bitcoin can not be stored in a safe or bank, because the shape is not physical.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███   
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST   
  ▪ MARKETPLACE   SKYTASKER
  ▪ SKYSPONSOR     SKYBOUNTY

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

now less then 1% people have cryptocurrencies
But it is now, for me it could change that fast like price of bitcoin in last year, if media and whole world will again make that big hype around crypto percent of investors could grow very fast.

▄▄██ ██▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀ ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀                 ▀▀████▄
███        ▄▄██ ██▄▄        ███
▀████  ▄▄████▀▀ ▀▀████▄▄  ███▀
   ▄▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀  ████▄▄ ▄▄████  ▀▀████▄
███        ▀▀██ ██▀▀        ███
▀████▄▄                 ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀▀
           ▀▀██ ██▀▀
BX.BET

▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████
██████████████▄    █████     ▄████▀
████      ▀████▌    █████   █████
████       ▐████     █████   ███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌      █████   ▀
██████████████▀        █████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄      █████   ▄
████       ▐████▌    █████   ███
████      ▄█████▌   █████   █████
███████████████▀   █████     ▀████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████
                 ▀▀▀▀▀
Capt00

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

"In God We Trust"

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

My answer is no, bitcoin will not become a future money, it is different between like assets and a future money due to this highly volatile that makes unconditional price because of fluctuation in the coins that make impossible to become a future money.
Maybe bitcoin create considered like a gold to have more profit and making money that uses in paying method.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1084

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

if media and whole world will again make that big hype around crypto percent of investors could grow very fast.

If you want to turn this market into a noob circus then bull runs are definitely the way to go. I'm glad that we don't get to experience bull runs that often, and especially not like the one we went through last year. The only thing bull runs do is reset the base price, which last year was around $1000 on average, and has been dumped down several times this year to the $6000 level. Real investors wait for lower prices to enter -- if that means they have to wait 6-12 months, they will. Only noobs force themselves to buy at any price because they lack patience and are greedy to the core. I don't yet want another bull run. I want this market to properly bottom out first....
qwerty12

Activity: 301
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

well ... I hope that will happen even if not in the near future.

Now, I see so much resistance to bitcoin in some countries. but I'm not worried because it's a natural thing when a new innovation is not taken for granted until people finally know and feel the benefits (especially bitcoin).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
greeklogos

Activity: 462
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

The whole topic and this words sound to me like words of a kid,no explanation, no proves, just "coz I think so".
Will bitcoin be accepted legally over the world that's a big question, because of I don't see that those countries who admitted it as illegal long time ago didnt change anything about their decision and do not even plan to. I rather believe in global ban than in global acceptance of crypto.. But only time will show.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Danilotot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

many countries are receiving bitcoin, day-to-day bitcoin will be the most used day-to-day payment of the different human needs in their lives.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

If all countries accept bitcoin as legal then bitcoin is also accepted as one payment method. So bitcoin has a bright future of money. Now people are using bitcoin only for investments and trading. Most of the shops wont accept bitcoin as payment. If it is legal in all countries and accept by world wide surely bitcoin will be the future of money. Hope soon all countries accept bitcoin as legal.
Technological advances and constraints contribute to the decline in conventional currency values. The perceived impact may not be as fast as inflation, but you can already see it in an increasingly popular online transaction. If the possibility of abandoned conventional currency increases, this is where the role of Bitcoin as a virtual currency will be considered vital.
THANHTRUNGTALK

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

i believe
longyenthanh

Activity: 548
Merit: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

Many countries had start to accept bitcoin as asset and one of the payment.And this is the main reason for increases in investors.When the bitcoin is introduced it was not known buy all the people.When the price of bitcoin reached 19,000$,it created many millionaires and this gives huge spread out of bitcoin knowledge .
Now, there are at least 100 companies that accept payments using Bitcoin. These companies include world business giants like Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, Steam, Rakuten, and so on.
and there will be more in coming weeks/ months/ years, i just strongly believe that the next years will be the best in crypto history, i think that the level of development will be still increasing and after some time we will be able to use it in evey place in the world.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████