Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ SHAREVEST ✅ - Securitized Token Protocol and Stock Market for Companies  (Read 1098 times)
maurofda

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

As follows the portuguese version whitepaper:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dhOZaL9kc1UHmCP67KFIXBW8FaN3pVH2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

The Sharevest ICO has been featured in ICOshock.

Check out the article here: https://icoshock.com/sharevest-decentralized-stock-trading-platform/
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

new projects, and it seems interesting, and maybe there will be many participants who join the project, hopefully all will be able to run smoothly and successfully for this project.
vladdani

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

For the newcomers to the cryptomarket it might be quite difficult to get through all these crypto exchanges, transaction costs, deposit and withdrawal rules as well as to built own portfolio of cryptos and even design an investment strategy in this unregulated Crypto Wild West. I found one of the easiest ways to tap the crypto market - to invest in the crypto strategies on the Blackmoon Platform. They offer 3 different types of strategies:
1) BMxT20 focuses on the cryptocurrencies with the largest market cap, so its portfolio constantly consists of the largest cryptos on the market.
2) BMx1DV follows the cryptos with the largest volatility meaning you track the coins with the largest price fluctuations;
3) BMxDDR invests in 6 coins with the largest capitalisation and has a kind of downside risk protection by dynamically allocating portfolio between crypto and cash.
These strategies are daily rebalanced (except for BMxT20) and executed 24/7. As for me it’s quite exciting to wake up in the morning and first of all look at my profile at Blackmoon to see the latest price! Smiley

https://blackmoonplatform.com/?ref=199925
TitanFalls

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

For the newcomers to the cryptomarket it might be quite difficult to get through all these crypto exchanges, transaction costs, deposit and withdrawal rules as well as to built own portfolio of cryptos and even design an investment strategy in this unregulated Crypto Wild West. I found one of the easiest ways to tap the crypto market - to invest in the crypto strategies on the Blackmoon Platform. They offer 3 different types of strategies:
1) BMxT20 focuses on the cryptocurrencies with the largest market cap, so its portfolio constantly consists of the largest cryptos on the market.
2) BMx1DV follows the cryptos with the largest volatility meaning you track the coins with the largest price fluctuations;
3) BMxDDR invests in 6 coins with the largest capitalisation and has a kind of downside risk protection by dynamically allocating portfolio between crypto and cash.
These strategies are daily rebalanced (except for BMxT20) and executed 24/7. As for me it’s quite exciting to wake up in the morning and first of all look at my profile at Blackmoon to see the latest price! Smiley

How much they show in daily returns? I mean for example the second point - coins with the largest price fluctuations
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

With Blackmoon’s Crypto Strategies, I don’t have to constantly monitor the market anymore - all the trades are being made automatically!

http://bit.do/blackmoonplatform
vladdani

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

How much they show in daily returns? I mean for example the second point - coins with the largest price fluctuations

Since August 15, #BMxT20 token not only showed spectacular results in USD (+23%), but also outperformed major cryptocurrencies yielding a return of 15% in ETH and 9% in BTC:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz90ea4bt4lhwai/Screenshot%202018-08-31%2012.48.39.png?dl=0
TitanFalls

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

Since August 15, #BMxT20 token not only showed spectacular results in USD (+23%), but also outperformed major cryptocurrencies yielding a return of 15% in ETH and 9% in BTC:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz90ea4bt4lhwai/Screenshot%202018-08-31%2012.48.39.png?dl=0

Not bad, not bad for real
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Thank you for the advice and information that you have provided, which is very helpful for me personally, hopefully it can benefit many people in various circles throughout the world, hopefully.

xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

I understand that this "project" is stillborn? The topic of continuous spam. Social networks are also not active for about two months. I think you can safely say that this is SCAM !!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: