Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ SHAREVEST ✅ - Securitized Token Protocol and Stock Market for Companies  (Read 1098 times)
SHAREVEST

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

i like the fact that you have partners already. for me, that's a good sign that the project has the chance of securing that the platform will be operational. and since it is a utility token, the platform really need to be used by consumers to make this token worth of value.

Thank you. In the next few weeks, we will release some of the companies who will be releasing equity on the Sharevest platform.

We also will be letting our community know who will be using our SVP; Sharevest Securitized Token Protocol. We have successfully found a way to include all the properties in shares in a token.

Welcome to the future guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants.
SHAREVEST

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants.

Yes, we are in active talks with companies who are crypto related and not crypto related (funds). We are building an ecosystem where people can interact with our platform. Do you have any companies you could suggest for us to contact about partnerships?
theshinez

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

great project! i think it will moon soon :3 i love it.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

In opening post and in whitepaper are different information about period of presale and ICO. Will anyone be able to officially confirm when is the beginning and end of the token sale?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

In opening post and in whitepaper are different information about period of presale and ICO. Will anyone be able to officially confirm when is the beginning and end of the token sale?

They seem to be confused right in the first post, the ICO time above and below the first porst is different. Based on both the first post and the white paper, the exact time: June - August(not May - July).
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

They seem to be confused right in the first post, the ICO time above and below the first porst is different. Based on both the first post and the white paper, the exact time: June - August(not May - July).
as good as his or her place they justify the post so that it can be in the know by everyone especially by investors who want a long-term investment
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

Hello guys, We already have the bounty campaign LIVE.

It has only 4 weeks of duration, so hurry up, you still can participate and earn some tokens.

Bounty Campaign

Regards.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

Platform allows growth companies to manage multiple investment rounds, while investors are able to discover, and invest in businesses.
Investors can own and trade their digital shares on the Sharevest Platform.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

It has only 4 weeks of duration, so hurry up, you still can participate and earn some tokens.

Bounty Campaign

Regards.
I see many bounty programs that say will only last for 4 weeks, but after that they extend the bounty period even up to 20 weeks to reach their target like REME, hopefully sharevest bounty will reach its target in 4 weeks
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

Bounty Campaign

Regards.
I see many bounty programs that say will only last for 4 weeks, but after that they extend the bounty period even up to 20 weeks to reach their target like REME, hopefully sharevest bounty will reach its target in 4 weeks
Yes correct, I also encountered a lot of multiple projects with the same promise but reality trust bounty period extended. How can we believe that it is indeed your only project relating the bounty in 4 weeks?
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:30:30 AM

Bounty Campaign

Regards.
Yes correct, I also encountered a lot of multiple projects with the same promise but reality trust bounty period extended. How can we believe that it is indeed your only project relating the bounty in 4 weeks?
we'll see the future of whether the team will really only do this bounty in just 4 weeks, hoping the team not only give false promises.
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

a stock market that is only for private companies, it is a good thing because private companies can cooperate with the SHAREVEST project, with the cooperation of later going there maximum project
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

Bounty Campaign

Regards.
we'll see the future of whether the team will really only do this bounty in just 4 weeks, hoping the team not only give false promises.
of course the team in this project will always give the best for the project and for participants who have already joined in this project will definitely be given satisfactory results. and hopefully the team will always try the best for all its because it is seen the concept of this project interesting and hope to be successful.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

how many company will join partnership with your project ? i like you have partnership with Duedil
i hope you have other big company partnership, maybe at Asia or europe.
i like your project but many after finish ico and launch at exchange price will dump and not raised again.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

SHAREVEST, allow growth companies to manage multiple investment rounds, while investors are able to discover, and invest in businesses.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

I like the fact that you have an MPV while ICO on progress which mean that you are a serious developer. Beside that you give a chance to become board member and I must admit it could attract more investors. I will keep my eyes on your progress.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

I also noticed that this project does indeed have a great potential in the future and I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

I also noticed that this project does indeed have a great potential in the future and I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project.

This platform is very profitable investors
The Sharevest Protocol enables companies to migrate private backed shares into tokenized assets. Based on this, an investor can own and trade their digital shares on the Sharevest Platform.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

The project has an excellent concept and idea for the development of the stock market. The use of blockchain technology can reduce costs in this area and increase efficiency in the transfer of assets between participants. I want to wish the team to achieve their goals!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: