Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sapien - Scam Bounty, Dishonest Team  (Read 242 times)
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

I am the owner of the Sapien Community channel (George Cunningham), the unofficial telegram channel for bounty hunters of Sapien - http://t.me/sapien_community

I am not a representative of the bounty campaign, which was run by TokenSuite. TokenSuite has since disappeared once the bounty campaign finished, and did nothing on our behalf to ensure the promised bounty supply was issued. I am just a community volunteer.

The Bounty Scam
I could write a long, multi-paged post about how the team are outright scammers and did not issue their promised allocation of bounty tokens, but instead of doing all that I'll just let the evidence speak for itself. In summary, 5% allocation was promised (25 million tokens), however only 0.5% allocation was issued. After much community uproar and my talks with the team, the bounty was increased to a paltry 1%. An additional bounty campaign was run (there was no indication it would be in the original post) where an additional 0.25% of tokens were distributed, for a total of 1.25% tokens (6.25 million). The token sale/ICO ended long ago, and those tokens have already been distributed, hence no need for any further bounty campaigns to promote the ICO. The team has absolutely and staunchly refused to issue the full 5% for bounty promotional services rendered up to the time of this post, so arbitration is pointless. There is no excuse for not issuing the full 5% of the tokens due to the simple fact that the HARD CAP of the token sale was reached.

EXHIBIT 1
Note the "6 weeks". Combined bounty campaigns went well in excess of 6 weeks. "Up to 5%" - A complete lie, even with hard cap.

EXHIBIT 2
Bounty hunters sought clarification on bounty payments for the signature campaign in the official telegram chat. A team member confirmed 7.5 million tokens for the signature campaign alone.

EXHIBIT 3
Even after compromising and allowing the team to go back on their promise to issue 5% in a single bounty campaign as was originally advertised, we still, to this date, have only received 1.25% bounty pool over two separate bounty campaigns. This total amount (6.25 million) allocated to all bounty hunters in all bounties over 2 separate campaigns is still less than even the signature campaign that was originally promised for the initial bounty. Keep in mind the crowdsale has finished months ago and ICO & bounty tokens have already been released, so reserving bounty tokens serves no more purpose for promotion of the ICO.

And now for the slippery slope crawling from the CEO himself:

I hope this serves as sufficient evidence that the Sapien project is in fact a scam and may be blacklisted from BitcoinTalk accordingly. Hopefully such a reputation will follow it. I am just one volunteer so no doubt missed out on many things.

This post may be updated with future evidence that I did not include, as there is a lot of it.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brit_coin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

All the bounty hunters have done is spam Bitcointalk with copy and paste articles but changing the name of the ICO. Looks like you were promised up to 5% and not 5%. Maybe you should all read the T&C’s before you expect a free ride?
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

All the bounty hunters have done is spam Bitcointalk with copy and paste articles but changing the name of the ICO. Looks like you were promised up to 5% and not 5%. Maybe you should all read the T&C’s before you expect a free ride?

What if I promised you "up to 99%" and paid you 0.01% when I helped you reach full sales? Does that set a nice precedent going by such logic? Tell me if my articles at IcoVeteran.com are copy and pasted? Many bounty hunters made valid contributions besides me. Hundreds actually.

I suggest you look at Exhibit #2. Thank you.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
elissa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

I agree with you!

There are a lot of writers who are doing a good job and making content of a good quality. I am sure that many of them would have changed their mind if they knew from the beginning which are the allocated tokens.

It proves that this project is not to be trusted.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

What about the people who wore the signatures all over the campaign period? what about the translators who busted their arses translating the WP and the BTT threads, all copy/pasters/spammers? or you just came here with an incentive to write such non-sense!!
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

I've been translating for Sapien and I remember this issue. I have SPN tokens but I'll never be able to make pushing remarks about them again. I tried their alfa app by the way, and it was (on my phone) disfunctional and unattractive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: