Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Union thinks Ripple is trash!  (Read 167 times)
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Ripple or Western Union.

I prefer Ripple of course. you can see the transaction speed and fee.

when u use Western Union, u can withdraw/arrive at your bank more than 1 days.

and the fee is exteremly high.

Ripple Just need a time and some bank already use ripple technology.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Lol. What else can they say? I have long been not using the services of Western Union. They require a lot of formalities and the tariff policy of this company is insane. XRP is much cheaper and more convenient. Western Union statements are an attempt to defame a competitor and nothing more. I think that time of such companies irrevocably leaves.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Ripple is not still in its best potential we all know that, japan and korea is willing to support it maybe we will see the real results after a year or more. But now we cant just conclude things.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

As i know according from the ripple management represent of their  corporate executive offecer
The management want ripple become useful and the company's continue to work out for the future of ripple using blockchain.

From the effort and giving time of the ripple managemnt and working hard of their team not possible to convince banks and others financial industry to adopt ripple in their company.

I alao not a ripple supporter but if the team gives strong support to achieve goals for the company their nothing impossible to got the dream of success.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

People will soon know Western Union as the company that used to give telegraph services in the 19th century.
The company is still not advanced from it's golden days back in 19th century and they don't see anything coming in 21st century.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

well what i see is that in this stage Ripple is not good enough. but they can grow and can do better..
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

What can I say: Ripple is maybe full of BS!

I do not think this is FUD.

https://www.ccn.com/western-union-ceo-not-impressed-by-ripple-trial-doesnt-see-bitcoin-replacing-fiat/

Ripple could be deemed a security in the Californian courts. This could set a precedence for everyone to sue coins that they lost money from that are deemed as securities: This is not an environment for a Savy investor to invest in before clarification and outcome of what I have said: Don’t challenge what I have said because it is reality in the big city and if you can’t see it go back to school!
Western Union conducted trials using XRP and they have made 10 transactions for the trial, as we know, Ripple service that uses XRP in transactions is the cheapest service from them but why they say that they didn't see any real efficiency during their trials?
and I was surprised by the response from Asheesh Birla (the SVP of Product at Ripple)
" it’s not surprising that Western Union has not seen tremendous improvement since it has only actually made 10 transactions using XRP"
looks like he admits that small-scale XRP transaction is not efficient, I'm really surprised that the cheapest service from Ripple is only efficient on a large scale

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

Maybe it is trash!
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Western Union can't condemn ripple totally, there is time and chance left for ripple to improve their services, with time ripple will achieve perfect platform which is going to be used by many finance firms.
Oniko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Western Union are fools who are afraid of competition. Ripple can become the only verified cross-border payment system.
Ripple will grow 10 times by 2020 and this is not the limit
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

I for one don't think ripple is trash but that does not change the fact that the team behind ripple can try to do much better with their coin, if they do not find a better  and more efficient way for ripple to be used then the coin will die out. I personally have some stakes in ripple so I would like to see some improvements

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Hi, everybody. In my opinion, ripple and Western Union are competitors in this industry. So I think that the price that went up only confirms that the ripple will continue to be in the top 5. Here you can see all the power of the blockchain without embellishment-when the value of the technology is much more than the value of the digital coin itself. Still, I think we can not exclude the possibility of returning the price from the peak values.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

They are simply afraid of competition. Ripple can easily take away half of the clients, if not more.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

As if they are trash, ripple is one of the best investment that you should not underestimate which is many people become successful through their excellence and from that they prove their legacy.
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

I doubt that.  Banks love ripple..a means of control still.

Why they say ripple is a trash when in fact this is one of the best altcoin to invest and you shouldn’t underestimate it. Well if western union doesn’t like ripple, then it means they are competitors in the industry

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: