Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Mistakes you should never do in crypto trading✌✌  (Read 2169 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

Good things. Also, one should find a style that fits his personality. Lets say if you're very quick-minded person then short-term trading is probably for you
it is good to trade with our own way because every people is different and we can't always do same thing as other person even trade in same place and same time. do what fit for us is good to keek steady in any condition of market
The fact is that daily trade takes a lot of free time, because you need to monitor everything and watch the market around the clock. But I would like to say that this way of trading is very productive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Wow this tips is very helpful to all beginners and newbie in trading thank you for doing this thread this 10 mistakes give knowledge to all people who are start trading and this is a warning to all traders. To all traders you need to read this thread to get more tips and apply it in your strategy.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

This is a great help to traders and holders of altcoins because many traders are assured that they can earn a lot of money in altcoins because they are not satisfied that they can only earn a small amount but have read this topic to think they are clear here too.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Aside from the fact that I read this, it also helped me with this topic as well as traders who are risky in thinking, especially when the income is huge and hopes that the profits will be higher in trading.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
Merited by 1NV3ST0NM3 (5)

Yes, these are very common mistakes that the traders often commit. I would like to add some more.
1. First is that never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. Always keep some amount of your savings safe for meeting emergency situations.
2. Stop thinking of crypto trading as a regular job and only source of income.
3. Don’t always look our crashed coins. They might not rise.
4. You need to have lot of time for crypto trading. So make sure you have enough.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

If I think we do not have to sell our Bitcoin at the bottom. This will give a big advantage to the buyer, when the price increases. Buyers will get extra Bitcoin for the same money. Above all, in any trade cryptocurrancy we must be patient to engage in him.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I will add again from your topic:

11. Do not trade on Echange overly complex on terms like Yobit.

because with such Exchange can make mu loss at a glance, just as you trade and maintain maintenance, and move token is also blocked by the network.
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Wow thank you for doing this thread its really helpful to all newbie in trading and beginners in trading. This tips is applicable to all trader that doesn't knew it I think all trader required to read this thread and add this tips in his/her strategies in trading.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I think the biggest mistake for cryptographic transactions is hasty. I know I'm having this problem but I'm trying to fix it. and change hasty trading habits into patient patience in the long run

Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy
Especially good advice # 10
I'm just wondering who did not adhere to this rule is still trading?
He must finally understand how to trade.  Grin
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

This is helpful. But can you explain what you mean by "do not trade with your emotions?" How is that possible? Thanks for feedback.
I can add a one really important thing that I found for myself and it is do not go into actual process of trading until you are completely confident in the things that you are about to do, otherwise you will lose.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Thanks for sharing such useful tips on how to behave yourself if you want to succeed in trading, as for me i think the same, the first point about not being greedy is very important as some traders want more and more and lose everything
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Yes, these are very common mistakes that the traders often commit. I would like to add some more.
1. First is that never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. Always keep some amount of your savings safe for meeting emergency situations.
2. Stop thinking of crypto trading as a regular job and only source of income.
3. Don’t always look our crashed coins. They might not rise.
4. You need to have lot of time for crypto trading. So make sure you have enough.

For the first one, this should be the general rule but there are times when you just cannot avoid investing money you cannot afford to lose because you want to have more capital. It may be not in your favor but there are times when it would turn out for the best.

For the second one, some people make it their job because they are already professional traders but for others who are noobs to trading then it is not recommended yet as people who are just starting lack risk management.

For the third one, there is a possibility that sh*tcoins would not rise because they are just in the market with volume because they are use by pump and dump groups to make more money. Always choose a coin that has good fundamentals.

For the fourth one, crypto trading needs time and dedication because if you will not be serious about it then you will end up more likely at a loss than gain.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

This is an interesting piece as these are the main mistakes that people do in this market. Many newbies also tend to buy the top and sell at the bottom because they panicked and sold.

The tips you gave are really helpful and I would surely pass it to other groups as well on social media.
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

About 9th. That's true, agree. Not only about trading. Don't do swing trading or position trading without learning about it first.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER