Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Mistakes you should never do in crypto trading✌✌  (Read 2164 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

2/ Never buy altcoins when bitcoin price is unstoppable.

3/ Never invest your all money in one coin you must diversity.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

6/ Always make your portfolio, decide part if short and long time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

8/ Don't do trading with your emotions keep them aside.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy
Yes i totally agree with your all given points and it was well explained, But i observed when price of any coin drop people do panic selling which is really bad mistake.
ratio of panic sellers are very high as compare to people who have bought currency when price suddenly drop.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 2982
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy
Yes i totally agree with your all given points and it was well explained, But i observed when price of any coin drop people do panic selling which is really bad mistake.
ratio of panic sellers are very high as compare to people who have bought currency when price suddenly drop.
I think this is the most common mistake that people always do.If you always end up  panic selling,maybe you're not really destined to be a good trader.A trader must have to overcome his weakness,and that is his emotional fears.Believe me you can never gain huge profits if you always play safely and afraid of taking risks.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

These are some common mistakes been made in the cryptocurrency market. To eliminate greed is one of the things that any investor or trader need to. Secondly, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose as this very vital to your trading career.
There are a lot of common mistakes in trading. For most of the mistakes happening due to the reasons of being greedy and improper trading capital planning. Yes, you have mentioned both of them correctly. When a trader is trading the capital which is not affordable to lose then he will never able to stick within his trading plans. Greed is another killer of our plans.
All I know about trading is that it is not something which you can learn in a week or so and that you have to spend some good period of time in learning and practicing doing trade. Only then it will be possible for you to make some positive earnings from trading. Most of the traders quit after suffering the loss and that they lose all of their hopes without even trying to learn from their mistakes.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Something is always better than nothing, this is the major role of mine while I am trading I always use that, because there are natural for humans to want more and more but there is always a point when you need to stop.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

These are some common mistakes been made in the cryptocurrency market. To eliminate greed is one of the things that any investor or trader need to. Secondly, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose as this very vital to your trading career.
There are a lot of common mistakes in trading. For most of the mistakes happening due to the reasons of being greedy and improper trading capital planning. Yes, you have mentioned both of them correctly. When a trader is trading the capital which is not affordable to lose then he will never able to stick within his trading plans. Greed is another killer of our plans.
That is the spirit. You learn new things and you directly apply them in your practical life be it trading or the traditional business. In addition, if you have some excellent knowledge about the technology and perfect market information, you will never loose even if you are a newbie in the crypto world. Try to explore the good coins in the crypto market list and see which can easily replicate the worth of your money.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

Indeed you must diversify, because if you will rely on one particular coin it means basically that if that coin will die you will die as well. Because you won't have any opportunities to survive with another coins.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

I will never put all of my money into just one or two coins. Maybe that would have been better in the past, but probably not even. If that coins goes to shit, then you're screwed, rather than just losing say 5% of that particular coin. Sure it would suck not to have all your money on one coin that went 100x, but it's better than losing it all and having nothing.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:04 AM

Diversify the portfolio! This is one of the best thing we need to do when we will start crypto trading. If we have diversified portfolio, we can avoid losing much of our investment and we can roll our capital as well. Though, it will not be a profitable much, we will have assurance that when a certain coin crash there are also coin that we are waiting for.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Greedy has been given it rightful place at no 1. Greed is the number one enemy of all crypto traders. A lot of crypto-traders have this mentality that crypto is a get rich quick scheme. And they expect a coins to keep Pumping forever. Experience is the best teacher, they will learn the hard way. I am still battling to keep my own emotions in cheque. I am still a work in progress. I know I will get their eventually. Kudos mate.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Merited by rickadone (1)

the post by OP is very helpful for those rather new in crypto world.  I think I had done all the 10 things that were mentioned above.  I am now starting from zero again from huge losses.  bottomline is... never be greedy, if something is too good to be true, then it's probably false.

You did all the 10 mistakes in your trading ? Very bad. I'm just entering into my crypto trading, but definitely I will not do all these mistakes in my trading. Because I am a good learner from my mistake and from others mistakes. When you are you are good listener you will always find success in any field easily.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Price of crypto is unpredictable now and technical analysis is does not work, we bought on the deep but the price going to the more deep, so never forget to use stop loss anytimes you buy crypto. Chooce exchanges that provide stop limit order function to make easy to set up stop loss.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

but its very hard to follow all these 10 rules, i broke some of these rules and lost so much in trading
Lost so much ? Still want to try with your trading ? Why ? I am suggesting you to go for holding kind of passive trading rather than trying out something which is not at all suitable for you. These mistakes are common for any trader but not the losses. The problem is, you have experienced all these mistakes with your hard earned capital. You must try paper trading to avoid such mistakes and to learn.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

the post by OP is very helpful for those rather new in crypto world.  I think I had done all the 10 things that were mentioned above.  I am now starting from zero again from huge losses.  bottomline is... never be greedy, if something is too good to be true, then it's probably false.

You did all the 10 mistakes in your trading ? Very bad. I'm just entering into my crypto trading, but definitely I will not do all these mistakes in my trading. Because I am a good learner from my mistake and from others mistakes. When you are you are good listener you will always find success in any field easily.
Nothing there to feel bad on OP. It is common for any trader to commit mistakes accidentally while trading still OP came up with such a discussion to enlighten this community. Hence we must appreciate him for the time he took for sharing his experience. I must agree with you that others experience is our knowledge if we fail to learn from them then we may get enforced to commit those mistakes while trading.

On the other hand, it is always funny when people always assume that sharing knowledge/tips like this will always help them most of the time. The thing is without any knowledge on how to trade effectively, no tip will ever help. Being a trader is not something that you will need a tip for and most of those tips will come naturally if you do know exactly what you are doing in any market based on your trading knowledge which makes me agree to the fact that following any of those will simply make you safe from losses.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

LET'S START  Cool

Up for posts like these. This might help everybody especially those people that are new to cryptocurrencies to get a greater gains than having a greater loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
samuland5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

to be less greedy is the most important lesson I have learned during one year of trading, however this was an expensive lesson to me as I have experienced big losses buy indeed it is a good lesson.
One year must be an enough long a period to find out what are the mistakes to avoid and what are the tricks we need to follow to find success in trading. I understand your greed led you to big losses. Unfortunately you are not the first one but that also happened to you because you failed to learn from others mistakes.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

LET'S START  Cool

I’ve actually made some of these mistakes, especially greediness is the worst of them all, cause I can remember that as a newbie I would usually like to make lots of profit and end up with loss. But I later took correction and stopped that and started taking whatever I see. My friend also lost a lot due to this same greed issue.

As for the number four, I think anyone can sell their coins with a little loss to avoid more loss. You can still withdraw and wait for the right time for getting back in again, and if you’re lucky you will regain the little loss. If you leave it for so long, you might regret, if it wasn’t your plan to hold long-term.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

it is very difficult to know the right time to follow rule 10 but you never know if you are buying at deep. you also forget to add that traders should never join any pump and dump group mostly in the telegram because they are going to use you as bait. I fell victim of this when I first start trading. I always think I will be a millionaire but later nobody told before I get rid of such group. having a target is very important in trading and make sure you stick with the target.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

Indeed I can agree with you that something is so much better than nothing because many people are so frustrating that they cannot do the perfect deal on the market while trading, it's not the case with me.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Price of crypto is unpredictable now and technical analysis is does not work, we bought on the deep but the price going to the more deep, so never forget to use stop loss anytimes you buy crypto. Chooce exchanges that provide stop limit order function to make easy to set up stop loss.
Could not agree any more. Even if you buy low, you have be conscious about the fact that the price can go down further and this depreciation in the value then hurts your expectations of the crypto market to give back returns but this should not be so for the fall in the price of Bitcoin or any other coin does not mean the end of technology and it can rise again as well as the demand for that coin rise again. Besides, no mater how the prices drops, since Bitcoin is an international currency, hold onto it until it grows big enough to give away.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:00 AM

LET'S START  Cool

Your tips are very complete, and this is a new lesson for beginner traders, but it is very difficult to do these things, especially if we don't have patience. in my opinion all the tips that you mentioned are based on patience, because without the patience all these tips cannot work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: