Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing has value in this world until it gets value!  (Read 105 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

It seems many people have been saying that crypto has no value, Bitcoin is useless and has zero value and it's based on sheer speculation. The naysayers on Twitter makes the case even worse.

Well, my message to those people is that nothing has value in this world until it gets one. Value is generated for interest or love. Apple has value, but why? Because it's built reputation and people are crazy about them. Also, WhatsApp came along with many other similar apps but only WhatsApp is the kilker now, but why? Because people loved it and gave it value. Chinese can also say WhatsApp is valueless because they don't use it.

So we should all learn to appreciate blockchain technology and Cryptos especially our mother and father Bitcoin. We are giving value to it day by day. We'll get people interested and that shall give us the value. Those naysayers will once again get furious when we go higher. Let's HODL on to our belief becaue we're SAFU with blockchain.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Agree, everything becomes valuable because of the interest from the community who like it, and because the more the community, the price will continue to be higher, we crypto mania must remain confident and believe that crypto currency will be a solution to various global economic problems in the future, because it is indeed the goal of the formation of crypto currency, as a medium of exchange prevailing throughout the world that can replace money

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

For me, the value is primarily my work and my strength. It is much more valuable. What is the profit. Our knowledge and skills, this is the value. This is my reasoning.
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

Agree, everything becomes valuable because of the interest from the community who like it,
Yeah! perfectly said. Vakue is generated intrinsically and so if we should all come together to build a very good community where we all trust what we do, we'll generate the value we have all been seeking for. Crypto anf blockchain has indeed bzome to stay and we're we're transcending to many places each day. We hopewe get the value we want and more people join us.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: