Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: discuss the market?  (Read 1131 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

I think that $5000 is very important psychological support. What if some big players want to break it in order to shake out some week hands?
Yeah, it is a huge psychological support and I expect it to at least bring about some bounce in coming days when we end up testing it.

It is the 78.6 Fib level and also coincides with some trend formation as well. It may be hard to break lower though without experiencing some bounce with volume but who knows, it is the market, very volatile, anything can happen but time will tell how things will work out. We just keep our fingers crossed to see the reaction at that spot.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?
I do not think the price of bitcoin will be able to drop to $ 5500. In the past bitcoin prices fell to $ 5800 and then rose to $ 6400 after a few days. certainly, prices are rising
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

The market now is really bad... But I think the price of altcoins is extremely good now! You can buy a package and hold till the end of this year. Looks back the end of last year, many altcoins have the deep prices. Now what we are doing is just waiting for bitcoin price.
If the price is going down more, just separate your money into many packages and buy at deep. But do not sell any your altcoins at current prices, just DCA.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?

Maybe yes maybe no, I believe down trend still running and bitcoin has opportunity to go more deeper. Because of that I already cut loss and leave the market because in this situation any strategy will fall. I don't care about how much value that missing because my decisions but I need do something to protect my asset from biggest lost. Not happy with this one but if bitcoin go down again my asset will be safe.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

It is just obvious obvious and most of the guys are telling the same, literally that we will touch the bottom and then balance out to high price.
Isn't it glaring from the situation of the market that the bears are in control and the bulls are on vacation until further notice when it seems the bears could no longer push it further to the downside and in that case, we get to see the strike to the upper side but for now, we have more tendency of going lower as the case may be than upward until further notice. This was expected and by the year end, I am sure we must have been showing some signs of trying to recover anyway, but we will know when that time comes.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

Actually iam tired waiting for bullish market since january, but learned from the pass the market will has big posibility to going up more, i been make mistake last year by sold BTC in the price about $700 and finally a few month later the price moon shoot to the $20k. And i dont want to make same mistake now by sell my crypto asset at low price. My prediction the market will change to bullish in next 1 or 2 month.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

There is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to pump up anytime because most of the people today are selling their coins due to panicking, so i believe that if whales started to invest while it will be in a huge dip then it will start to grow again.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

Youre right about bitcoin price dropping to $5,000 value but you ate wrong that it will turn up strong because this is even denied to reach $6,200 again,this is the trend for how many months now that the growth cant recover the falls which end up continuously drowning the prices
matengm1

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

Unpopular opinion but I have my doubts about bitcoin.  Etherium on the other hand seems to have more versatility with things like https://contentbox.one and other dApps so I’m more bullish on that.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

discussing the market is very important, because the rising price should be discussed, if we can discuss the market price of trade together, let us profit a lot.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

The concept have clean and is buildup that crypto marketplace will move up in the future. if you are following this trend that make certain this someday may be tomorrow, next 12 months or after 100 years. So make sure to invest the amount you are not inclined to withdraw without delay.

The whole marketplace is falling down along with BTC, Steem, ETH and all numerous currencies.
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Well bitcoin has almost always filled the gaps it has made. There is one gap in the $5.5k range so it might drop to fill it . Then after that it might start rising back to maybe $7k-$9k.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

Bitcoin had some originality.It will not reduce to 5500$,It is just oscillating in between 6000-6150$ for the past few days.The price of bitcoin is moved to 6k$ mark now from the 10,000$.This will be the one of goldern option for the people ,who like to get into bitcoin at the right time.Because the value of bitcoin is low now.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

I do not think the price of bitcoin will be able to drop to $ 5500. In the past bitcoin prices fell to $ 5800 and then rose to $ 6400 after a few days. certainly, prices are rising

The price of Bitcoin is in testing mode because most of the people who are panic will sell their Bitcoin at the current. People who are entering will buy the Bitcoin at the current price, we have equal chances either it might or it might stay at the current level.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 08:52:33 AM by lablab03

yes probably because market nowadays is showing green (a positive sign) since it shows small pump back to final bottom price last few days , and it seems to grow more base on the performance of volatility nowadays , perhaps the market is gaining strength on this moment to surge again ,

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Well bitcoin has almost always filled the gaps it has made. There is one gap in the $5.5k range so it might drop to fill it . Then after that it might start rising back to maybe $7k-$9k.

I agree because we have many buy orders to fill like something will happen anytime sooner as it seems the whales are not yet done accumulating. Be ready to have more funds to buy because soon the moon will be taste by everyone who believes and patiently wait.

And when bitcoin reach again new ATH it's good to read all these speculations that somehow we're right about in what we think.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

market has strong support on $5.9k, then it will bounce back to 9k i think on the last quarter of the year. btc and so many altcoins will go forward to thr moon. there will be many investors that would come in to invest. i hope we see a bull market during year ending.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

Its easy to speculate but analyzing the current market trend there is no sign that reversal is happening soon strong support at 6.1k$ level but once it broke down expect bitcoin price at 5.5k$ level.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

The price of bitcoin has made the market become very active in the past few days, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly moving and making altcoin prices have time to recover. I think this is a very convenient time for you to trade altcoin. The market is fluctuating continuously and you should only trade in the short term to minimize risk.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I think the general reason is the people who lost their faith in Bitcoin, everybody are just complaining about the price and selling their Bitcoins thinking that it would be dead soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: