Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: discuss the market?  (Read 1130 times)
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

I think that the today's market requires improvements like never before, prices fluctuate, there are many scams and unreliable traders.the market changes very quickly and not always it has much to offer us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmygentle

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

In the current bearish market trends, only one token has remained unshaken. Check staker on blockfolio,cre24 and coinlib guys. Amazing. Have you been following the latest project threatening to climb to the peak of crypto soon? You're missing STAKER and here is helping you join the ongoing Airdrop

https://discord.gg/ss6Nyxa
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?

The market prices are volatile and that is the reason why some of the people are preferring to go for long term investment or holding for a long time, some are trading daily depending on how they are managing their coins.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?

Well it almost reach that when bitcoin went to $5800 but the good thing is someone bought a high volume and the price just easily increase. And hope by now you still holding your bitcoin and didn't panic sell as the price now is moving slowly but taking each step surely. This quarter is highly anticipated the price to move dramatically and sooner reach new ath. And I'm pretty sure about this so nothing to worry.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

The market today is very optimistic and brings what is comfortable as well as confidence for the future better than you can with more specialties as well as you should spend more resources to invest in bitcoin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

I do not think so. The cryptocurrency market is showing positive signs. Bitcoin prices are now on the rise though slightly slower. But it can not be $ 5k5
When a lot of you are actually saying things, you just say it from the normal sense perspective and not with some technicality.
I really do not understand that last part you said though, but one thing I am sure of is that this market is still in a very huge bear trend and positive signs at times like this can only be happening in the short term.

For those who want to be getting in at a good price though, may be picking it little bit downward, otherwise wait for the solid bottom and support for a rebound but I am sure we aren’t there yet.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

In the market you should be aware that the price always changes
because the demand and support of the public is not constant and always change and you should be prepared on that.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

June 2018 was a great buying season,
whenever you post your prediction here,
you might want to back your claims.
for example, your analysis regarding price drop.
That would be highly appreciated.

I think we still have time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin right now still in the low price so for everybody that wants to buy bitcoin, then use your chance to as much bitcoin as you can before the price starts to increase again. and once the price is back to the high price, you will miss a good time to buy bitcoin and you can only buy bitcoin at the high price. but actually, it doesn't matter if the price is up or down because you can still buy bitcoin at any price especially if you have a big money to buy.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Isn't it glaring from the situation of the market that the bears are in control and the bulls are on vacation until further notice when it seems the bears could no longer push it further to the downside and in that case, we get to see the strike to the upper side but for now, we have more tendency of going lower as the case may be than upward until further notice.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

The market today I have no words to describe, the altcoin is almost on the decline. So there will be no opportunity for us to sell at high prices as late as 2017.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

The market is constantly falling, this is a sign that the market is falling, which is my personal opinion, but I still expect the market will recover in the end of this year.
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

a nice formation for the FNJN stock you can find on the daily chart.
 FNJN  Good intraday deal. The risk to return ratio is more than 1 to 20. NXPI
The VNE action showed a very fetal intraday accumulation, in which it was possible to gather a huge position with minimal risks. We saw very good orders for the purchase, very strong support in the chart. This shows a good probability for a profitable transaction. These situations are the most valuable since they allow you to take out trading for a good dynamics of profit growth.
gunungkembar

Activity: 544
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

if you want to discuss about market conditions it seems that the current market condition is unstable and it seems like the current market tends to fall in price.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

I think bitcoin will increase significantly in the next few months because with the news that begins to subside is likely to be many people who re-invest That's where bitcoin prices begin to move and provide an opportunity for them in the search for profit.

napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I think bitcoin prices are still not able to increase prices because I see bitcoin still does not have good news that could trigger a price increase in the exchange and now prices are still likely to fall.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Today I am really satisfied with the price of the altcoin as well as the altcoin you can have different trading days with the mood depending on the price as well as the trading situation on that day.
Well, the mood is changing already pretty fast with bitcoin showing huge sign of some further downward trend, so I will expect that anyone who is smart enough to pick the pieces of the profit from alts they have been able to accrue should be doing that now. The correction is still on and in the short term, I have not even seen any serious bounce with volume that would make smart moneys to opt into the market, so it is better to just chill and see how things play out.

We cannot do anything about the nature of bitcoin markets hence we all need to be calm and keep watching for any possible opportunities to buy more. Discussing these type of down market may bring knowledge to some people but only few are making use of these discussions Sad.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Right now I think the market will fluctuate between $6,200 and $6,700, we failed to test the $6850 threshold, and so we dropped back to the previous levels. I suspect that we will trade sideways for now until we either test the $5,900 threshold, or finally break around $7,000 to bring another bull run. I don't expect these will happen any time soon.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

The market today is currently dumping the cryptocurrencies because most of the people tends to sell their coins due to panicking or fakes news such as fud's that are spreading all over the country.
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

I think i Will Short btc if it Goes Below 6200, that is a strong support...  Or if it Goes Above 6300 Then I Will Play long Just for a Quick 50-70 profit

This is a good scalping area imho...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

Right now I think the market will fluctuate between $6,200 and $6,700, we failed to test the $6850 threshold, and so we dropped back to the previous levels. I suspect that we will trade sideways for now until we either test the $5,900 threshold, or finally break around $7,000 to bring another bull run. I don't expect these will happen any time soon.
You're correct, that's what most analysts are saying. Just remember that it won't be like that for long, the push will happen most likely this month. I believe that the chances are around 80% that we'll have a reversal soon and go into bull market from these 5800, and maybe 20% that we'll drop lower to 5k and keep trading the 5-6k levels for some time before going bull again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███