Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: discuss the market?  (Read 1130 times)
LucasGale

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Can anyone tell me some name of market? I know some market but just some small market selling less tokens
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

if you want to discuss about market conditions it seems that the current market condition is unstable and it seems like the current market tends to fall in price.
But even in this condition you will not have to worry as soon things will get better, so buy some and hold, according to my analysis price of bitcoin is getting better now, people are involving for long term and they are investing for huge amount of money so this is the only thing why the market is being handsome in price, the time of selling is not so far because now we are at acceding phase where things are getting better now.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?
I do not agree with your opinion. although bitcoin is falling deeper. but it can not down to $ 5500. I think it's only $ 6000 then it will rise to over $ 7000

My friend, I think that nobody can predict what can happen to Bitcoin. It might go to the Moon suddenly or have another great fall. let us simply wait.
Yeah predicting bitcoin is impossible thing. This isn’t impossible in a way that nobody can ever dare to predict bitcoin, no, but bitcoin isn’t predictable. You can’t just make any guesses with full confidence about bitcoin. They are always making different ways for what you have derived from your mind. So better is to keep your confidence firm and strong and make things easy for you.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?

I think it wont that happen that bitcoin will goes down  to that price anymore there is a good support in around 6000$ so i think the good price to buy is 6000$
Same here. I do not think Bitcoin will fall anymore because we are rather on the rise in the market and this all started with the arrival of July. We might go on with the same slow rise in the values of Bitcoin and as they have been predicting about the boom in December.

I am sure we will witness the values of Bitcoin crossing $20000 and might go beyond that. Right now, the market looks like it is a bit stable in terms of prices because we have very low vibrations in the price.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

I think it wont that happen that bitcoin will goes down  to that price anymore there is a good support in around 6000$ so i think the good price to buy is 6000$
Same here. I do not think Bitcoin will fall anymore because we are rather on the rise in the market and this all started with the arrival of July. We might go on with the same slow rise in the values of Bitcoin and as they have been predicting about the boom in December.

I am sure we will witness the values of Bitcoin crossing $20000 and might go beyond that. Right now, the market looks like it is a bit stable in terms of prices because we have very low vibrations in the price.
yes this July has brought goodness to Bitcoin Although slowly rising Bitcoin already there are changes to recover. and I also believe bitcoin will rise above $ 20k even though it will happen in a long time I will always be waiting for him. hopefully what we hope will happen this year.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

I just imagine if bitcoin price drop below $3000 as some envisage, How long it will take to recover? How hard people will be convinced to ever invest in the coin in coming months. I am also afraid what will happen to the coin if it climbs up to $20000 again but investors at that point who thought they might exit, will consider taking profit. The market looks attractive now but ethereum is enduring a resistance at $470, which is not a good sight
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
Merited by el kaka22 (2)

It is on a weird spot. Now we all now that bitcoin has two gears. Either it goes way up and surprises us, or it goes down really quickly as well. Now we are not in a place where it can go from 20k to 6k, there is not a room for that much drop. So thats good, it can go down to 4-5k at worst, which is still fine, however it can go over 20k which it once did, not easy task sure but it can still achieve it and who would be surprised? So the upside is better than the downside.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

It is on a weird spot. Now we all now that bitcoin has two gears. Either it goes way up and surprises us, or it goes down really quickly as well. Now we are not in a place where it can go from 20k to 6k, there is not a room for that much drop. So thats good, it can go down to 4-5k at worst, which is still fine, however it can go over 20k which it once did, not easy task sure but it can still achieve it and who would be surprised? So the upside is better than the downside.
In the medium term, that is a move that may not quickly come before July ends, but who knows, it is the market anyway. So far, we are simply seeing more buying momentum than selling momentum which explains the rising enthusiasm we just got out from downwards within a very short period of time. For now, nothing is guaranteed yet as we are still in the beginning of rising market, but at least for short term, I may be expecting around $15k before seeing any serious move in either direction. In this market also, we all must need some plans to make ourselves prepared against surprises and frustrations. For that, this kind of discussions are helping a lot for me always.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

Isn't it that bitcoin has recovered to $6500 already? Why is people still trying to predict that it will go down further. I understand that we are in a bear situation for half a year, but does it mean that people are giving up and thinking that bitcoin will goes go below way way below?

It is because TA has somewhat pointing that $5,500-$5,800 will be the bottom. As we all know the previous bottom we have is around $6500, so we have reached that already. But it seems that this market is fluctuating and everyone is expecting that daily traders will take profits as soon as the price goes on a +$500 so I'm also thinking that we can go below $6000, but I hope that I'm very wrong.

I see thread popping saying that bitcoin will go as low as $1K-$2K which really surprises me. Don't they fully trusted that bitcoin is so resilient from all this FUD that it can bounce back again? I'm sure that we are a bit on a struggle but I'm very optimistic that we can hurdle all this barriers.

I hope though that you are not affected by this kind of FUD because we all know that its part of the system. Everyone has its own opinion and even predicting the death of bitcoin. So I advise you to just observe and see how the market recovered and prove them all wrong.
I agree, it's all just speculation that is done by the fools and in trust by idiots.
I'm sure this year bitcoin will pump.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

You can see that the market in recent days is showing signs of strong recovery from the good news to bitcoin, the rebound of bitcoin has also made the price of altcoin recover very strong and market are excited again. I believe that at this time you have believed that the market has recovered but I think that you should not be subjective, always be wary because the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time.
We had a shifting and re shifting today in the price of Bitcoin as it started to increase from 7324 US dollar to 7456 US dollar and now the price is back to its previous position of 7318 US dollar so this price movement is from the start of this year with a little increase after which we have a downfall. However the price has increased from the lowest price which had some weeks ago and we need more buying from traders or investors to bring further increase in price.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

yes this July has brought goodness to Bitcoin Although slowly rising Bitcoin already there are changes to recover. and I also believe bitcoin will rise above $ 20k even though it will happen in a long time I will always be waiting for him. hopefully what we hope will happen this year.
Keeping in view the recent trends of Bitcoin we are now on good place as today the value surprised us when it crossed the 8k US dollar value which has beaten the negative preceptors. Now investors have eyes on the current market because they have realized that the Bitcoin will keep its trend continue and they will have a good time in future so you are start investing right now.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

I do not agree with your opinion. although bitcoin is falling deeper. but it can not down to $ 5500. I think it's only $ 6000 then it will rise to over $ 7000

My friend, I think that nobody can predict what can happen to Bitcoin. It might go to the Moon suddenly or have another great fall. let us simply wait.
The market has an uprising trend and the values of Bitcoin have started rising as well. We have a rise of more than $700 two days ago and we might keep on having small jumps like this. Ultimately when the price of Bitcoin cross $10000, we will have a quick and accelerated market like the last year’s and the experts speculate that Bitcoin will easily cross #20000 and some optimistic are of the view that it will reach $30000 as well.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

I do not agree, 5% is too low.
I'm sure by the end of August a bitcoin can at least reach $ 10,000.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I just imagine if bitcoin price drop below $3000 as some envisage, How long it will take to recover? How hard people will be convinced to ever invest in the coin in coming months. I am also afraid what will happen to the coin if it climbs up to $20000 again but investors at that point who thought they might exit, will consider taking profit. The market looks attractive now but ethereum is enduring a resistance at $470, which is not a good sight
Investors are moaning about the market again due to another fall of price yesterday but they have improved value today and silent so this is unnecessary action from their sides. They have to sit calm with patience which will lead them to their destination and it is common in long term investment that you will have to wait for a long time in order to get your huge and maximum profit at once.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

The market is based on supply and demand so you cant always expect for the price to increase every time but you can always use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

no!
if that happens, then bitcoin has completely destroyed, everyone will leave bitcoin. and of course bitcoin will disappear
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

The market is based on supply and demand so you cant always expect for the price to increase every time but you can always use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit.
Yeah, seems to be weird when if there any people waiting to see Bitcoin fall more dip to 5k. Even if the trend still on bearish, with Bitcoin volatile we can make profit by doing daily trading short plan for sure.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

The price has recovered since then but still we are not that far away, so my recommendation to people holding coins like bitcoin is to keep holding their coins, it is a difficult proposition especially since I think it will take years for the market to recover but unless you like to lose money then that is something that you will have to do if you want to get your money back.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

The price has recovered since then but still we are not that far away, so my recommendation to people holding coins like bitcoin is to keep holding their coins, it is a difficult proposition especially since I think it will take years for the market to recover but unless you like to lose money then that is something that you will have to do if you want to get your money back.

today, the price is down after it reaches $7488 for the highest price and now the price is at $6910. and if I see on the market, right now the trends are on the way to go down and I hope that the down is not too deep. I think if we are at the weekend, usually the price is down and then it will rise again in the next week and it already happens over and over from a few weeks ago. I still believe that the market for bitcoin will increase higher like in the last year but still difficult to predict the exact time.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

The type of market is the price rise. Currently Bitcoin's market is getting stronger. Bitcoin is coming back to its previous place. You can now understand the market conditions. I am thinking that Bitcoin will be worth $ 8000 this year. What do you think of the market?

Its not possible that bitcoins will be stacked at $8k dollars because there are more people right now who can actually invest on cryptocurrency because of legalization on their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: