Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you an idiot,scumbag and fooling around others report?  (Read 89 times)
ailyn30 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

NOTICED TO THE PUBLIC!!!

Well you supposed not try to show yourself here you might get killed  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Wink

I've just really notice it many times. I don't know if I'm just the one who noticed it. Some users are copying others report and make it as much as it is their own report.

ADVICED BASED ON THE EXPERIENCE.
STEP 1. If you found some users who copy paste or copy your account/report etc.....
Go Directly to the in charge of the bounty or officials in trusted BTT admins and TELL them that your being robbed.
STEP 2. ALWAYS CHECK THE SPREADSHEET if your names is the only unique name can be found in the list of spreadsheet.
Go directly to SPREADSHEET and CONTROL+FIND then click "find" find" find" just to assure that there is one name in the spreadsheet and not two unless you filled twice:)
STEP 3. IF YOU FOUND SOME USERS COPYING YOUR REPORT  : Cry Grin
Just let them do it till the end of the ico or in the middle of ICO and SHOCK THEM BY REPORTING THEIR NAMES TO THE DESIGNATED person. Just to make them more idiot and SCUMBAG Smiley Smiley ..

note:)
It is advisable not just for newbie but very effective to higher rank also.

"DEFEND THE LAND"
DON'T SHARE IT AND SAY STRENGTH IN NUMBERS (its bad) Smiley.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Is it just that? These days I have noticed some will even try to use your bitcointalk profile to apply for bounties and try to get away with it. I do not know how some people think, but it sure seems the art of cheating was born with them and it is hard to get away from. The managers are smart to know this anyway and they try to blacklist such people immediately but just that sometimes, act like that can end up implicating you as well.
ailyn30 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

Is it just that? These days I have noticed some will even try to use your bitcointalk profile to apply for bounties and try to get away with it. I do not know how some people think, but it sure seems the art of cheating was born with them and it is hard to get away from. The managers are smart to know this anyway and they try to blacklist such people immediately but just that sometimes, act like that can end up implicating you as well.

NOPE I'm just giving an awareness to everybody LOL, not everybody is not that smart as you to notice it. We have newbies here Smiley

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: