Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How the Bitcoin price on next week? How the trend of crypto market?  (Read 130 times)
patykuprova (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

Hello I see the bitcoin drop 6500$ on 16-june-2018! How your prediction? How the Bitcoin price on next week? How the trend of crypto market?
I am still waiting the next market movements and make my decision.
Do you think this is the good time to invest in altcoin?

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KP Oli

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

No one can tell you a sure answer.
But in my experience, the next month would have a sideways flow of bitcoin price.
That's to say, the price would be around 6K-7K for the upcoming month.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

The truth is that no one knows how the market is going to be, everything we say about price will all be speculation, The crypto market follows the natural law of demand and supply. So i will take what ever price i see the coins tomorrow.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Yes, this is the good time to invest. I can see the crypto chart that almost each and every coin price is down to the earth and this is the perfect time to invest and buy some coins for better and huge profit in coming days. I like to say that the price which is currently trending will be the last price dip for this year and those who want to fill their bags can fill it right now.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

Hello I see the bitcoin drop 6500$ on 16-june-2018! How your prediction? How the Bitcoin price on next week? How the trend of crypto market?

This is the best time to inverse in bitcoin and altcoin.Why I am saying this is.The price of bitcoin and altcoin is very low.If you had buy at low price,you will get more than high price.If you got huge bitcoin,hold it . Whenever the price increase,you can sell the holding bitcoin to get double the profit for your investments.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
patykuprova (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

This is the best time to inverse in bitcoin and altcoin.Why I am saying this is.The price of bitcoin and altcoin is very low.If you had buy at low price,you will get more than high price.If you got huge bitcoin,hold it . Whenever the price increase,you can sell the holding bitcoin to get double the profit for your investments.
Hello, my opinion is same with you but i am still waiting and looking for the market's movement! what the reason to buy bitcoin instead of altcoin? I like altcoin, especially ETH!

pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

it is a cryptocurrency marketl so it is hard to predict and i think that bitcoin should grow, but i am not 100 per cen sure about it
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Hello, my opinion is same with you but i am still waiting and looking for the market's movement! what the reason to buy bitcoin instead of altcoin? I like altcoin, especially ETH!
ethereumks nice, it is one ogf the best crytpocurrency on thw market today, so i think we should invest in it while we can
reingard

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Because Bitcoin is king and you can't deny that every altcoin depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fails, every other coin fails with it. And 100% there will be a new ATH any time soon. Price rising? Affects the price of every single altcoin. Price dropping? Also affects the price of every single altcoin. Thus Bitcoin is the safest bet in the market.
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

It is still unclear what will happen with bitcoin in the near future. I would like to fall a little more to buy more profitable.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

If it's all about buying bitcoin, I don't want to wait for such any othe movements the next day because I just want to buy. Waiting too much for our desired price to buy sometimes didn't happened. Let's say you are waiting for $6,300 and it happened, you will now have a doubt because you will expect that price will goes down more so you will setup again another target and so on...

See? The cycle will just repeat until you will realized you are now late.

Good time to invest will be up to you. Every seconds there are traders who buy and sell so make your own decision.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Bitcoin price is not going up as expected and there isn't certainty that bitcoin will reach higher price anytime soon. By next week I won't be surprise if bitcoin is trading $5900. A lot of investors are now dumping bitcoin for alternative currencies.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

I would not advice you rush to invest in any altcoin now until we see bitcoin switch to at least an uptrend or show sign of consolidation or side ways movement for a very long time. The market is uncertain at the moment and the possibility of seeing rapid fall out of panic is still there, so I would rather stay careful than rush into the market. However, it is your call and really, no one knows what next week is going to be like until we see how events unfold.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

I'm in a panic from the market crypto ... I hope that the market will start to grow, otherwise I will have to sell all my coins in order not to lose all the money ...

Do you think this is already the bottom?
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

In my humble opinion, the market will go up next week, so bitcoin will grow in price by 7K + usd apiece Huh Huh Huh
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

Price is unpredictable so expect the unexpected. One move by a big whales can shake the market whether their purpose is to make the price increase or decrease. You can't rely much on analyzation for what will be the price next week even how good it is with proper explanation to their basis.

If you have some sort of plan just do it without hesitation. In putting money on crypto, there is no room for worries as the moment you entered here, you are accepting the terms and conditions here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
patykuprova (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

Price is unpredictable so expect the unexpected. One move by a big whales can shake the market whether their purpose is to make the price increase or decrease. You can't rely much on analyzation for what will be the price next week even how good it is with proper explanation to their basis.

If you have some sort of plan just do it without hesitation. In putting money on crypto, there is no room for worries as the moment you entered here, you are accepting the terms and conditions here.
Hello friend, now the market still red, and i am still waiting for bitcoin price lower than 6000$ then i will make the investment.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Next week I think it will be on $6700 average after a repeated up and downs it will be sitting in $6700 average and climbing slowly through the following weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: