Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know what else to do. Forgive me for this. Worth a shot.  (Read 2906 times)
suukool (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:11:47 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 09:29:39 AM by malevolent

I'm going to explain my life, and vent, and try to get support from this great community, I'm not begging but if you're willing to help me then I'm forever in your debt. Just trying to figure out where to go from here.

So here goes nothing.

So I have been just fascinated by bitcoin and all altcoins, I have bought and hodl, and tried to pin the market, doing so pretty well.
It been a lifesaver because I am 17, I want to move out, but it's so much more then that.

I've lived with a drug addict mother for years now and the relationship has just deteriorated so much, I don't have a dad. No family, kind of all on my own.
I am worried everyday I'm going to be thrown out.
On top of balancing school with a minimum wage job, I still don't have enough money to move out, until I found bitcoin.

I loved being able to mine and help the community grow by pouring my fiat into something amazing, not only that but I was making enough to almost be able to move out on my own. Steady 700-1000$ with my job and bitcoin. Everything was great.

Me and my mom have been fighting so much, just last week I was homeless for a while because I got kicked out, had to sleep over at my girlfriends and salvation army...Great right? Just more motivation to make a little more money so I can support myself, started to get greedy I guess.
Well I saw on ebay people marking up dogecoin and bitcoin 200%-300% and was shocked. I thought it would be a great way to make some cash.
Well it wasn't I got scammed just like alot of people and now I've lost about 500$+ that would have helped me get my first scrypt miner.
That would help me make about 700$ a month, I would be able to move out and start supporting myself. Guess I shouldn't of went back to the evil corperations of paypal and ebay? Amirite? :/ I got scammed. My fault.
(Proof)

I have just a few months before I turn 18 and my mom can legally kick me out, plus senior year, plus keeping my job.
Can't really call CPS either, been there and done that and it just made things worse...
I'm not making this up, I mean I know someone out there has it harder...but I've tried everything else, I don't know what else to do.
I'm trying so hard, but nothing seems to work, maybe it's my depression? Maybe I'm just not doing it right.

I know alot of people have become really wealthy off of bitcoin, and there are already so many posts about "I have cancer" and this and that.
You can think this is all a bunch of nonsense, but some peoples lives are just really shitty. Sometimes I want to just end it all...
If you are one of those people who have made thousands of dollars, would it be too much to ask that you could help me out, not only that but help out the community too, I would be helping altcoins and bitcoin with my miner, not only that but society as a whole.
I've sold everything I hold near to me besides my computer and phone, since it's the only thing I can really see myself making money with.
I've got about 1500$ right now, but for a profitable miner that will support me, I need about 2400$ :/.
I can do web design, I can make videos, do 3D animation, voice work. I will try to work for a donation.
I think I'm talented, I love technology, I love coding and web design, I want to be able to contribute, but I can't do that living on the streets.
I just want to follow something in life, I think cryptocurrency can change the world and the economy, I want to be a part of it.
So please, I'm asking the bitcoin community as a whole, right now more then I've ever needed someone, for their thoughts, anything to help.
If you do want to donate my address is : adress removed  Just putting my address out there like everyone else.
Thank you for reading, and taking the time to care not just clicking the back button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:33:26 AM

buy Mooncoin and hold FFS

and remember to celebrate the anniversary of the moon landing Smiley

also tell your mum your a Mooncoin hoarder and your soon to be filthy rich

SpaceX Nasa and NSA are all onboard  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:35:55 AM

So should I trade the last 100k of dogecoin I have for mooncoin? Anyone else think this is a good idea?
navyking

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:40:03 AM

lol i traded my 100k doge when for 200 dollars when it was really high, funny coz i only mined for like half a day, gotta love how all this works.

I just multipool it then i hold it until its worth something if its not then nothing is lost, i havent invested a penny into all this, i had a gpu i used for gaming (7970/740KH) so i literaly made about now $300 out of thin air since i dont pay for my electric bills.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:42:32 AM

Just found this, https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoOFruqJ.png&t=536&c=BWdCHR_5AbhvRg
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:44:18 AM

lol i traded my 100k doge when for 200 dollars when it was really high, funny coz i only mined for like half a day, gotta love how all this works.

I just multipool it then i hold it until its worth something if its not then nothing is lost, i havent invested a penny into all this, i had a gpu i used for gaming (7970/740KH) so i literaly made about now $300 out of thin air since i dont pay for my electric bills.
That's awesome.
I don't have enough money to build a miner of my own...you know. Hence this post..........yea.
Plus I bought all my doge when it was right at the top of the bubble. Lost even more money. Yup.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:49:59 AM

Just found this, https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoOFruqJ.png&t=536&c=BWdCHR_5AbhvRg

that's fake, also they are implementing a software update that will help with the mining reward

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
ak84

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:03:56 AM

Sorry to hear about your troubles man. That sucks, for real. But honestly, I don't think buying a $2000 miner with the last of your savings is a good idea.

Why don't you save that money to move out on your own? Find a job, and speculate in crypto coins on the side. Not many people are making a living off cryptocurrency yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:06:02 AM

Sorry to hear about your troubles man. That sucks, for real. But honestly, I don't think buying a $2000 miner with the last of your savings is a good idea.

Why don't you save that money to move out on your own? Find a job, and speculate in crypto coins on the side. Not many people are making a living off cryptocurrency yet.
Why not? If I can get a good 2mh hashrate, I can mine alot of coins, pulling in about 500-700$ according to wheretomine.com?
I know bitcoin miners are worthless unless you have thousands, but scrypt looks promising.
I already have a job, that I hate and barely make 300$ a month. Minimum wage is useless. Thanks for the support.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:28:17 AM

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator-v1.php?diff=908350862.43702&dcosts=1300&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=200000&diff_mincreasedecrease=5&btcusd=1000&dpowcon=360&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.11&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=0&action=calc

If I were to snipe a 200GH bitcoin miner and solo mine, wouldn't that be profitable?
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:44:13 AM

I'm not begging.
If you are one of those people who have made thousands of dollars, would it be too much to ask that you could help me out, not only that but help out the community too, I would be helping altcoins and bitcoin with my miner, not only that but society as a whole.
If you could help me just by donating, 1$ 10$, 100$. Just so I can make something of myself and not feel like I'm worthless.

You are just a scammer looking for some sucker to fall for your lies and give you money. You are worthless. I fell for your stories once, but never again.

I was going to do exactly the same quote from 1st and last §.

The only sure thing about this story is that it's pathetic in either way.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:44:42 AM

I'm not begging.
If you could help me just by donating, 1$ 10$, 100$. Just so I can make something of myself and not feel like I'm worthless.

You are just a scammer looking for some sucker to fall for your lies and give you money. You are worthless. I fell for your stories once, but never again.
Fuck you. These aren't lies. This is all real truth that I took time to fucking type out and put out there. You're an asshole.
Seriously considering killing myself and you just want to fucking call me a liar. AND WHEN THE HELL HAVE I EVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.
I'VE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ON THIS SITE. I guess posting here was a mistake...Sorry.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:46:35 AM

I'm not begging.

I was going to do exactly the same quote from 1st and last §.

The only sure thing about this story is that it's pathetic in either way.
I'm not begging. I'm asking the rich fuckers to help a depressed kid out and maybe save a life with a few hundred that I lost....and even then I'm sure that won't happen.
Fuck...I came here for the support. This is my last resort. I'm asking the community to help me out.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:49:06 AM

I'm not begging.

I can do web design, I can make videos, do 3D animation, voice work. I will try to work for a donation.
I think I'm talented, I love technology, I love coding and web design, I want to be able to contribute, but I can't do that living on the streets.
I just want to follow something in life, I think cryptocurrency can change the world and the economy, I want to be a part of it.
So please, I'm asking the bitcoin community as a whole, right now more then I've ever needed someone, for their thoughts, donations, anything to help.

I listed what I can do. It's not begging, I'm offering some type of service if someone needs it. Thanks for badmouthing a kid about to get kicked out of his house and lose everything. Thanks.
matt4054
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:10:14 AM

and there are already so many posts about "I have cancer" and this and that

Yeah, like your own indeed:

So I'm a recovering cancer patient seeking a job in web design. I'm trying to make some money with bitcoin but I made a HUGE mistake...

If you want to do web design, make a portfolio, a website and start advertising for your services. It's called marketing.

And if you have just found out that life is unfair, then welcome to the real world. Irony will hardly change this.

Cheers

PS: when I was 17 back in 1997, I made a website for a teacher and I got scammed. Then I made another one with a fellow student for my high school, and never got a penny for it, although they kept using it as their official website for 4 more years after we left the school. Then I founded my own company, making real contracts and I started getting paid for my work. We all learn it the hard way at some point.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:26:01 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 04:18:05 AM by suukool

and there are already so many posts about "I have cancer" and this and that

Yeah, like your own indeed:

So I'm a recovering cancer patient seeking a job in web design. I'm trying to make some money with bitcoin but I made a HUGE mistake...

If you want to do web design, make a portfolio, a website and start advertising for your services. It's called marketing.

And if you have just found out that life is unfair, then welcome to the real world. Irony will hardly change this.

Cheers

PS: when I was 17 back in 1997, I made a website for a teacher and I got scammed. We all learn it the hard way at some point.
I'm sorry for what I said. I'm just sick of being called a liar, I'm pouring my heart out, all truth. Hard at is may be to believe.
You made some vaild points, begging won't get me anywhere, but I just don't know what to do anymore.
I made a portfolio... http://hunterraines.cloudvent.net
Doesn't even matter. I'm sorry I wasted my time.
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:35:32 AM

Sorry for any hard times you have.

Best advice from me though is focus on your education , you're still a kid and have a long future ahead of you.  Don't worry so much about making money right now or how you will make money right now.  Focus on how you will attend classes in college and get a good education so later you have a good job making good money.

You don't have kids to feed, you dont have morgages to pay, you dont have the stresses of a life long career , you dont have old age kicking in with health problems.  Whatever you think youre going through right now its not THAT bad,  focus on education and making the future better.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
suukool (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:41:05 AM

Best advice from me though is focus on your education , you're still a kid and have a long future ahead of you.  Don't worry so much about making money right now or how you will make money right now.  Focus on how you will attend classes in college and get a good education so later you have a good job making good money.
Thank you for being one of the few to offer something supportive...
I've been looking into scholarships, but most I apply for someone is out there better.
I'm just an average 3.0 joe. Besides I don't see college as useful for the tech industry, why pay 100k for stuff I can learn online for free.
Rather buy a bunch of dev accounts and design apps and games. Bitcoin mobile wallets heh.

Thank you for being one of the few to say something nice.

Edit: Omg, someone just donated a dollar. Thank you. Whoever was kind enough to do that thank you. First donation I've ever recived, made me smile to see it.
I'm sorry if I'm so emotional but I can't help it...I'm stressed.
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:50:15 AM

Thank you for being one of the few to offer something supportive...
I've been looking into scholarships, but most I apply for someone is out there better.
I'm just an average 3.0 joe. Besides I don't see college as useful for the tech industry, why pay 100k for stuff I can learn online for free.
Rather buy a bunch of dev accounts and design apps and games. Bitcoin mobile wallets heh.

Thank you for being one of the few to say something nice.

Edit: Omg, someone just donated a dollar. Thank you. Whoever was kind enough to do that thank you. First donation I've ever recived, made me smile to see it.
I'm sorry if I'm so emotional but I can't help it...I'm stressed.

Valid point, the tech industry is one of those  industries where you can still make it without a college degree.  A college degree certainly helps in more ways than one, but you can still learn stuff on your own and prove to people that you know your stuff.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
matt4054
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:02:39 AM

I made a portfolio... http://hunterraines.cloudvent.net
Doesn't even matter. I'm sorry I wasted my time.

Actually it does, unless you are a liar? You said you weren't begging, bur rather offering services for money.

Are you begging?
Or are you not?

If not, and you are indeed proposing web design services in exchange, you need to link to your portfolio so people can see what to expect from your competences.

Currently, all* of your works in your portfolio are links to 404s. Additionally there is a spelling error in a title, "SKILS" vs "SKILLS". You may say that English is not your mother tongue (it isn't mine either FWIW) but you will probably not find professional customers in the UK until you get these problems fixed.

You may find my posts unsupportive, yet they are sincere and try to be useful. You may continue to call me names, if it helps you, so be it. You will probably find more supportive members below, maybe they'll even call me names as well.

The thing is, given what I've been through in my own life, I have noticed there were a lot of people who were just sorry for me. And there was one who wasn't sorry at all, saying I had to face it and move forward. He's the one who ended up helping me the most.

* edit: actually most of them. Some lead to a screenshot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: