Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ACTIVE ICO  (Read 148 times)
PeterCarlos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

Maybe it's because I'm more cautious. I suggest you don't go to participate in ICO. You don't need to take such a big risk to make money. There are many ways to make money. You can choose platform currency.

i'm not the only person who has believed in them, Spotcoin is a  great project which has many advantages.Decentralized, private, secure, fully global, a potential for millions of on-demand workers.
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Icodrops.com can help you.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 12:11:16 AM by AshikurRahmanKhan16

Maybe you are talking about the presale. Because the main sale minimum investment won't be that much. And, Spotcoin ICO isn't live yet.
As I know that spotcoin is not a scam, it is a very good and stable project. Even I can suggest you invest there. You should research the team, products, whitepaper and others reviews before calling scam  Wink
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

what's you choice for a good ICO project to invest?
 heard of the Spotcoin ICO?
Minimum of $1000 investment, is it A scam?

Just put your money in a promising promising project. I have a tip, nowadays ico suffering a dumping of the price when they enter on first exchange. If you want to get a cheap coins, just wait when the price falling down. I will suggest an ICO, QuickX Protocol, Roomdao, and Vreo.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

Spotcoin Is not Scam bro, The company is stable and everyone working in it knows why he is there!!! Good project and nice vision. Recommended my friends to invest here. I suggest you to join in this project so you do not regret in the future.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

There are so many great projects.Time is little bad but i believe everything will change very soon . I lik project called MUST PLATFORM .
The MUST platform is an ecosystem of services for digitization, tokenization, management, trading of assets and financial instruments of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. The real-time monitoring of the current state of assets provides smart investors with reliable information necessary for making a decision on investing in an asset
derihendra

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

if the project is still running, I can not say spotcoin scam, but you have to see what project and who their team is, whether they are experienced or not, you also can see the ico review, you also can see how many people buy ico

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ozex_marketing
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

You'll have to read through their ICO Whitepaper, because it's basically the only way you'll get an idea of what they are doing.

If interested in a new ICO, have a look at the info below!

OZEX ICO 2nd round — 100% Bonus for 24 hours !

During the first 24 hours of ICO 2nd round, which is from 16 July (11:00 AM, GMT) to 17 July (11:00 AM, GMT), participants will receive 100% Bonus for OZX.

After the first 24 hours, from 17 July (11:00 AM, GMT) to 23 July (11:00 AM, GMT), participants will receive 50% Bonus for OZX.

OZEX
.REVOLUTIONARY ICO PLATFORM.  CRYPTO FUND MANAGER.
●   WHITEPAPER
●   MEDIUM
●   STEEMIT
●   TELEGRAM
●   Twitter

●  
Facebook
WILL BE YOUR
BEST CHOICE OF 2018
●●● █▀▀▀▀▀▀█ CHECK OUR WEBSITE AND WHITE PAPER  █▀▀▀▀▀█ ●●●
PeterCarlos (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

Maybe you are talking about the presale. Because the main sale minimum investment won't be that much. And, Spotcoin ICO isn't live yet.
As I know that spotcoin is not a scam, it is a very good and stable project. Even I can suggest you invest there. You should research the team, products, whitepaper and others reviews before calling scam  Wink

thank you, there is need for carefully research before investing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: