Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:04:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing number of altcoin (Good or Bad)??  (Read 362 times)
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

If most of the proejcts are crap and in this bear market then yes is not good because whatever the crappy projects raise in ETH they just dump for fiat, driving the price of eth down and we get useless tokens that don't even reach an exchange, so all they are doing basically is dumpign eth on a large scale, so can't be good really. Only decent projects that grow are good for our crypto economy during a bear market and a bull run.
your point of view is very true on the situation and i totally agree with you  actually its  very bad now days many shit projects coming out there and they raise money forget about there investors.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

I'm just curious if what are the effect of increasing number of altcoins in the market is it good or bad in crypto currency? Do we really need a lot of altcoins in the market ?.

Actually it's not really increasing, every day there are always dead coins or coins that delete from the market.
People are compete each other to make the best coins that can last longer in the market.
commander11

Activity: 545

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

I'm just curious if what are the effect of increasing number of altcoins in the market is it good or bad in crypto currency? Do we really need a lot of altcoins in the market ?.

Competition in the market is always useful for its development because to stay in the market a project needs to be good enough this means that good projects will develop under market pressure it will push the entire crypto market up in price and as projects .

I completely agree with this one. Competition makes them think even more brilliant ideas like never before. All we need to do is pick those serious start-up that will likely a kick-starter to mass adoption. When crypto will have no more boundaries in our daily lives, then no reason for cryptocurrency not to perform well.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

I think it's one of the great things about the development of cryto currency, so there will be many aspects that use cryto currency as a medium of exchange. with that then gradually, all countries in the world will adopt blockchain technology and will continue to develop the technology so optimally. and I'm sure that, all the price of crypto currencies will go up
prockopenckoal

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Almost all small altcoins solve a specific problem and are at all ERC-20 tokens,and not coins with their own blockchains,so there are not so many of them.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

Altcoin at increase will not give a good new to this industry rather than bad news at any new coin in existence. There are seriously too many Altcoins there that have be dump and others never reach any exchange market which is the baddest news for crypto industry or in general baddest news to Ethereum. How i wish it can be control by the king of all cryptos ie BITCOIN but i never think it will happen, just too bad..... too many Altcoins.....too many dumping...  
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

I think it's mostly bad because , there is too much of them and because there's so many scams, these two factors combined generate that the market stays flooded with altcoins which will increase the risks while investing
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

In my opinion, having many altcoins is a good thing for the crypto community. Because, having a wide variety of coins existing in the market gives us a lot of options where to invest our money. And as the famous saying in the crypto community, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket." Meaning, the more coins there are in the market, the more we can diversify our investments.

However, if that coins get TOO many, it will be a bad thing. Because, there are lots of coins out there that doesn't really that much real-world usage. Or, shitcoins. And as these coins are crowded and stranded in the "listing" phase, even the good coins are having a hard time listing on an exchange because of too much coins in line.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

What is the normal number of coins for a portfolio? What percentage should be in the BTC and ETH and how many in the rest?
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

The good thing about having more cryptocurrency is competition. The more coins competing, the more quality features they offer. Most of the cryptocurrency today has their own field of application. The more choices you have the easier the transaction. I have no idea about the bad side of having more cryptocurrency for I am not an expert in this field nor have any idea for this complex matter. In my honest opinion, too many is not good for the market. But how much is too many, that is the question.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

The good thing about having more cryptocurrency is competition. The more coins competing, the more quality features they offer. Most of the cryptocurrency today has their own field of application. The more choices you have the easier the transaction. I have no idea about the bad side of having more cryptocurrency for I am not an expert in this field nor have any idea for this complex matter. In my honest opinion, too many is not good for the market. But how much is too many, that is the question.
It's not just a competition we will have a new world oder that will definitely adopt the technology itself cryptocurrency will be on media all over.. People hate it or not they will just adopt the digital assets itself so increasing alot of altcoins is good for me it helps to solve the problem of blockchain and price increase of bitcoin.

Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

its is good its will just increase the acceptability of cryptocurrency and it shows how useful blockchain and cryptocurrency are.

choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

I understand that we don't need most of these altcoins. But also market shows that anyone with good idea and supporters can collect money and develop products. So for person who has problem with money, it is really good opportunity.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

To my mind, the increasing quantity of coins means the developing of crypto technologies due to increasing competition between the projects, which is a good thing for the society.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

The increasing numbers of alts is Good to the exchanges and for the hunters, but it is bad for the investors, because the upcoming alts would be trending in various ways and the investors had already bough the alts what he choose and so he will not get the profit what he want because all the focuses of the investors in on the alts that are new.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Increasing numbers of altcoins is totally good for me remember that we have alot of companies out there that haven't adopt blockchain but i'm sure they will adopt it not for themselves but the government's will. We are on the 2nd phase of adopting so we will see a trillion marketcap that's eventually size of an internet bubble- along with that ICO's could bring up a good money in the space.
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

There's nothing wrong with that, but nothing good either. You can easily get lost in this dark forest, but the diversity will not hurt anyone. And the regulation of cryptocurrencies will lead to their centralization.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

The problem is not really in the number of coins but in the quality of those coins. Coin market cap can have 5000 coins listed but they should be quality coins, not some shits that will eventually  be deposited.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

It's like to ask the same about stocks.
I would say that it's actually for good.
Most money will be invested in those projects, thus driving the global economy to the Moon! Cheesy
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

I think we always need new altcoins on the markets, but just the innovative and eligible ones. I hope the people who have really original ideas will work harder in the future to make better projects in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: