Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what would you recommend for a beginner?
investing
bounting
airdrops
mining
all above

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tips to identify reliable projects  (Read 162 times)
HMA (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

hence there are lot of projects going on i find it difficult to find good projets. can someone help me on tips to find good project..
and also where can i fin reliable airdrops and bounty programmes Huh
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Do some research about the project, check whitepaper, roadmap, and website.
HMA (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

well what should i exactly look for on those..any particular things to consider before investing?
zanda99999

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

nice info for me Grin
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I double this.
It takes a lot time to find a good project. Be prepared for the fact that about 50% of them won't bring you anything.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

After you do this you have to check the spreadsheet and telegram member if the project had members that are high ranks. Most high ranks are influenciable in the project. No high ranks would easily join a bounty. The most important thing will be the team, goals of their project like what do they want to achieve and if their goals would be a good help to everyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

A good project to invest with your real cash or you want to start with bounties. I think if you have enough starting capital, you can get into a lot of good project like buying an ICO with a bonus or day trading(if you know how to do it ). For bounties, it is base on luck to determine that a project will pay after completion.
ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:27:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 07:39:11 PM by ash_waz

hence there are lot of projects going on i find it difficult to find good projets. can someone help me on tips to find good project..

There are a set of guidelines I follow to spot a potentially good ICO to invest in. Hope you would find it useful,

1. The one and only place I refer for reliable ICO's are a website called www.icodrops.com. Its a comprehensive site with very much reliable ICO's.

2. When you recognize a project you think its fit, you could go to the website, check their whitepaper, join their  telegram group and other social media channels etc, this gives you a personal look and feel of a particular project. However since I am not a computer or block chain expert of any sort I most often than not rely for additional information by some of the most popular industry experts.

3. There is a Telegram group called top 7 ICO's, this group sends out a message weekly summarizing the top 7 ICO's listed by different popular ICO reviewers such as crush crypto, Ian Balina, OH hey matty etc. (https://t.me/top7ico)

4. Last but not least watch personal reviews by popular you-tubers mentioned above. These you-tubers break down a project into segments and discusses each in detail. These include analyzing the business concept, token metrics, capital raised, the team behind the project and competing projects etc. Every dollar is hard earned and nothing is for wasting so it does take a lot of work, time and practice to get into the business of ICO investing as trust me on this there is more scam projects than the good ones!

Hope this helps.
Good luck and happy investing
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

a quick tip "Do not invest in ICOs especially if you want to invest more than you can lose."
The developer team ------->  determines whether the project is real or scam. [You should search for names and images of the developer team and make sure of their experience and not just anonymous people]
Innovative ideas and proper planning ------> determines your investment. [Projects that society needs and holds revolutionary ideas are the only ones that will survive in the future.]
Lots of free coins at airdrops -----> scam project. Project with high returns without clear plans  -----> scam project.

In the latter, do not rely on the website design or whitepaper because it is possible to buy it for less than $ 1000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoDave72

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

This is all so helpful. So glad I found this forum!
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

To get  into a bounty, you can find one at alternative currencies forum where there is a marketplace. You will likely find most ICO ratings and bench given out a hint of  a projects with bounty related.
HMA (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

There are a set of guidelines I follow to spot a potentially good ICO to invest in. Hope you would find it useful,

1. The one and only place I refer for reliable ICO's are a website called www.icodrops.com. Its a comprehensive site with very much reliable ICO's.

2. When you recognize a project you think its fit, you could go to the website, check their whitepaper, join their  telegram group and other social media channels etc, this gives you a personal look and feel of a particular project. However since I am not a computer or block chain expert of any sort I most often than not rely for additional information by some of the most popular industry experts.

3. There is a Telegram group called top 7 ICO's, this group sends out a message weekly summarizing the top 7 ICO's listed by different popular ICO reviewers such as crush crypto, Ian Balina, OH hey matty etc. (https://t.me/top7ico)

4. Last but not least watch personal reviews by popular you-tubers mentioned above. These you-tubers break down a project into segments and discusses each in detail. These include analyzing the business concept, token metrics, capital raised, the team behind the project and competing projects etc. Every dollar is hard earned and nothing is for wasting so it does take a lot of work, time and practice to get into the business of ICO investing as trust me on this there is more scam projects than the good ones!

Hope this helps.
Good luck and happy investing

thnax this information very helpfull
adrianclv-CGS

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

None of the above, just read and learn until you can decide by yourself.
E-Verify

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

None of the above, just read and learn until you can decide by yourself.

Good advise
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

This requires experience, but the acquisition of experience requires you to participate in many projects before you can tell whether it is good or bad. Therefore, we must actively participate in the beginning, and then sum up experience, and then we can identify.
TRAN TRIN

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

The roadmap and the other detail you mentioned is not sufficient enough in my opinion mate. Some project have a very nice roadmap and wp but stillcturns out to be a bad prroject in the end. Theres realy no way we can avoid joining a bad project so best way is to join each and everyone of them like airdrops so that you wont miss the opportunity of getting all tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: