Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you make from bounties and airdrops?  (Read 281 times)
impbitc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

If you can reach High rank you can make thousands of dollars with the signature Bounty campain.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

Just participated in some airdrops, received a few tokens, not worth the money. I don’t know if there’s any better way for everyone to make money.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

That's sad to hear Hydro is A very good project and will rise further. I got into bounties almost 2 months ago and have made around 1k USD till now. Got into moderating Telegram channels of a few projects and they pay nice money.

I'm doing airdrops for last two months and haven't eaened anything.

For telegram moderation, how much time do you spend there? Can anyone apply for telegram channels moderation or there's some conditions that needs to be fulfilled?

What more can be done to earn a good amount via airdrops and bounties?
geopard

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I find it difficult to answer this question because most of the coins I have at this stage are cheap.But in six months or a year they will rise in price. Then it will become clear.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
CVerification

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

The good part of bounties is that is a natural incentive to learn about new projects.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

It depends and it can be sometimes very low or very high, I lastly made approximately $50 from oax bounty campaign. It is good considering a lot of scam bounties and airdrops.

Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

I find it difficult to answer this question because most of the coins I have at this stage are cheap.But in six months or a year they will rise in price. Then it will become clear.

Yeah, I've got like 40 different tokens/coins from airdrops but they are either very cheap or not on exchanges yet. Waiting for them to rise up or hit the exchanges, then it'll become more clear what I've earned. But so far, nothing.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Good for you, sadly I have not earned anything yet. I keep getting scammed, which sucks Undecided. On my last straw now, I may mail it in soon.

Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Hi there!
 To be honest it doesnt add up if you only do airdrops.
Some off them will can make you a couple bucks ( ONT )
But most off them dont even make it to the markets.
In the beginning the coins worth like a couple of cents.
Bountys are better and you csn acumelate more coins and bigger rewards! Cheesy

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

From bounties - $0
Airdrops - $x000 from Bitcoin Cash airdrop. And I still haven't claimed my Bitcoin Gold.
I don't participate in bounties. And I think thaymt most of airdrops is just a waste of time, especially when this sphere is full of scams. I don't believe that's possible to get decent earnings from airdrops

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

You can make a lot from bounties but there are so many factors that your success shall depend on. You'd have to get a good number of audience on your social media profiles, be a good writer for contents, rank up on forum and so many others.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: