Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆  (Read 5889 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

I get another reward on 200 MOROZZZ giveaways. I got so many  rewards and giveaways in morozzz discord. And I keep waiting and joining to there project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

I get another reward on 200 MOROZZZ giveaways. I got so many  rewards and giveaways in morozzz discord. And I keep waiting and joining to there project.
Thanks

camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

Thanks

Congratulations dude you won again this time. Keep up!
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

hello i want to earn more coin. i hear that more guys win coin in discord. i get my first 400MOROZZ just in my first givaway  Cool. i want more any one know how can i get more  Grin.
Yesterday was the distribution of every hour. Simply more often appear in a DISCORD
Thank you, I'll be more likely to appear in the Discord.
killersyw

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

I won the 1st prize in Creative-Competition. Register while you still can!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

I won the 1st prize in Creative-Competition. Register while you still can!
Thank you for participating
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

That is problematic as they often really take their time and the listing process can take from several weeks to months. Hope you can achieve something soon.
How many watch for projects after start, very little coins adding now on a good exchange. Apparently the requests from the exchanges are very large, it's probably no secret that the appetite has grown since last year.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

That is problematic as they often really take their time and the listing process can take from several weeks to months. Hope you can achieve something soon.
How many watch for projects after start, very little coins adding now on a good exchange. Apparently the requests from the exchanges are very large, it's probably no secret that the appetite has grown since last year.
You're absolutely right. And the attitude to the coins was different. If you want to exchange-pay...
yanoaziz

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

You're absolutely right. And the attitude to the coins was different. If you want to exchange-pay...

about exchange the community will help dev whether vote or donate. i think we will see morozzzcoin sooon in exchange.
just one note for dev can you add in ANN title that you offer bounty and airdrop in discord.
enzo17

Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:28:10 AM by enzo17

Don't forget to vote Morozzz coin at https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=Morozzz%20Coin
Let's get listed on this exchange. We are also applying Morozzz coin to be listed in Crex 24 exchange.

camuszpride

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

about exchange the community will help dev whether vote or donate. i think we will see morozzzcoin sooon in exchange.
just one note for dev can you add in ANN title that you offer bounty and airdrop in discord.

All happen in discord. Wait for the time ZZZ get listed on an exchange and try to grab as much before arrow project meet its success.
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Morozzz Coin is selling a Package

The price of the first 10 package 0.015 BTC for this investment you get 50 000 ZZZ coins and you can deposit at the Morozzz BANK with a 77% annual interest per year and with a bonus at the end of the year of 290%.

Jjunpat

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

All happen in discord. Wait for the time ZZZ get listed on an exchange and try to grab as much before arrow project meet its success.

Yes and thanks for clarifying things here yet willing to understand more about this interesting Arrow Project. Discord has this promising Morozzz Coin Project likely to succeed yielded with good results for the future in exchange.
camuszpride

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

Yes and thanks for clarifying things here yet willing to understand more about this interesting Arrow Project. Discord has this promising Morozzz Coin Project likely to succeed yielded with good results for the future in exchange.

Indeed, speaking of entering on exchange they offer us 50,000 ZZZ for first 10 people worth 0.015btc each package. And I think the funds will be used for that. We need to support this.
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

Don't forget to vote Morozzz coin at https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=Morozzz%20Coin
Let's get listed on this exchange. We are also applying Morozzz coin to be listed in Crex 24 exchange.
I finish voting morozzz in shardax . And also I voted it in aiodex and coinpulse. And I hope soon we will be listed to all of this especially in crex.
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

I expect this project will be tsmash! Brilliant website, riveting website, able to recognize results.
I expect it too because I believed this project will be successful. And this project will go to the moon soon when it go to the exchanges site.
yanoaziz

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Indeed, speaking of entering on exchange they offer us 50,000 ZZZ for first 10 people worth 0.015btc each package. And I think the funds will be used for that. We need to support this.
very intersting 50,000 ZZZ for first 10 worth 0.015btc each package. it will the best opportunity in this project.
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

The price of the first 10 package 0.015 BTC for this investment you get 50 000 ZZZ coins and you can deposit at the Morozzz BANK with a 77% annual interest per year and with a bonus at the end of the year of 290%.

This is very great deal for the investors like me. And 50 000 ZZZ coins with 77% annual interest per year if we deposit it the Morozzz Bank then we can get super great bonus. Morozzz have many deals this days that keep investors eye in this project.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

This is very great deal for the investors like me. And 50 000 ZZZ coins with 77% annual interest per year if we deposit it the Morozzz Bank then we can get super great bonus. Morozzz have many deals this days that keep investors eye in this project.
Cool
enzo17

Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Another successful airdrop of Morozzz coin. We have 39 participants registered in the airdrop.
Only 10 are the lucky winners. Congrats to all the winners! They get 500 ZZZ each.
You can now register again for the next airdrop this 28-07-2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: