Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌⚡[AIRDROP][ANN][ICO][PRESALE] 🌐🔴 ISH - International science hub 🚀 🔴 🌐  (Read 1606 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

I think that the developer of this project should have some direct links with such scientific communities. After all, for some reason they decided to deal with this topic.
I think that when the question-and-answer session is held, you can ask this question to the project's founders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

how is it achieved? "ISH will give young scientists and students the opportunity to solve real practical problems " giving them tokens?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

These things are interrelated. A large number of customers attract a large number of performers and vice versa.
Yes, but this process must begin with something. I think that the first stage is attracting a large number of customers.
Well, this is the basis of market relations - the demand supported by money is the basis of everything.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

how is it achieved? "ISH will give young scientists and students the opportunity to solve real practical problems " giving them tokens?
Why not if the token is valuable and these people are able to do the work?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

The target for the soft cap is 50% from the hardcap, that is very nice, i think that amount can be enough to be used for development, promotion and some other things that could support the project.
Softcap: 9 000 ETH

Hardcap: 18 000 ETH
I agree with you. 9 000 ETH is the amount that will allow the developers to realize all the plans.
If before the end of the campaign ETH significantly grows, then the soft cap will be significantly more if you count it in fiat.
Given the timing of the campaign, this is a very likely option.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

yohohobinksake

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

The target for the soft cap is 50% from the hardcap, that is very nice, i think that amount can be enough to be used for development, promotion and some other things that could support the project.
Softcap: 9 000 ETH

Hardcap: 18 000 ETH
I agree with you. 9 000 ETH is the amount that will allow the developers to realize all the plans.
If before the end of the campaign ETH significantly grows, then the soft cap will be significantly more if you count it in fiat.

Yes it is really what you are talking about, with softcap 9000 ETH it is possible for developers to do what has been planned. Hopefully the future of his project will be great success with ico time that I think is very possible.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

ICO ends in autumn, I think at this time the bullish trend will dominate the market.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Yet another project with great potential. As you can clearly see, it's fairly "young" and fresh, so it need some time to grow and evolve. I'm fairly optimistic about it, nevertheless, you guys need to make a promise, promise that you're going to give it your 110%.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

Yes it is really what you are talking about, with softcap 9000 ETH it is possible for developers to do what has been planned. Hopefully the future of his project will be great success with ico time that I think is very possible.
Yes, if this money is collected then the team will have a wide range of possibilities. I think that they will be able to take full advantage of it.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

I think that the developer of this project should have some direct links with such scientific communities. After all, for some reason they decided to deal with this topic.
I think that when the question-and-answer session is held, you can ask this question to the project's founders.
The announcement of such events will be made here or is it best to monitor the social networks of the project?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

The platform looks interesting, I can assume that the difficulties for beginners attract additional attention. You can draw an analogy with this forum.
He he. Interesting idea! But scientific communities are initially more closed in view of their specifics.
But there is an advantage in that they are more united. Therefore, the growth of users can be obtained through entire communities.
I read the interview of the creator of the project, among other things he touches upon this issue when he talks about his project.
rahu0831

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

There is a typo in the amount for minimum contribution.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

Yet another project with great potential. As you can clearly see, it's fairly "young" and fresh, so it need some time to grow and evolve. I'm fairly optimistic about it, nevertheless, you guys need to make a promise, promise that you're going to give it your 110%.
At the moment, I can not name projects on the topic of science that could unite the scientific community. I hope that this project will be successful in this.

poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

is there any pros of this platform compared with other crowdfunding platforms or  just venture investment
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

In any project, it is advantageous to have reserves. They can be spent on advertising, a new bounty campaign, advisers or airdrops, etc.

If they actually use it to promote the project in general and not only their own wealth then yes, reserves are good to have.
The team is very much interested in the fact that the project token is valuable, I do not think that there will be any problems with the use of funds.

But you don't have any evidence to prove that yet. So teams starting with huge amounts of tokens under their control can also mean a risk to investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Can you screenshot and mark it? Thank you.

A note to everyone else with questions:

I've passed them along and should have an answer tomorrow for you.

Today's update 22th of July - Sunday

Hurry up to get Science Token “ST” of the project International Science Hub (500 ST per person - total tokens for the airdrop - 250000ST), also create your own portfolio by receiving tokens of other ICO projects.

Link: www.clet.io

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

It seems to me that such conditions were established initially, but then the team refused any restrictions on the amount of investment.
tilecuwi

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

The team is very much interested in the fact that the project token is valuable, I do not think that there will be any problems with the use of funds.

But you don't have any evidence to prove that yet. So teams starting with huge amounts of tokens under their control can also mean a risk to investors.
You're right. I have no evidence and I can not foresee the future, it is just my opinion. ICO is a risk and every investor must decide on his own participation in a particular project.
tilecuwi

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Double post, sorry.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

ICO ends in autumn, I think at this time the bullish trend will dominate the market.
I agree with you, but will this trend be common for all projects? It seems to me that some projects (weak ones) will not follow the market index.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: