Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitconnect SCAM - DO NOT BUY BITCONNECTX  (Read 696 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Well, I knew it is a ponzi scheme, still invested and do not much regret. You still can get profit from ponzi, but you need to enter it really soon.

When you already know its a ponzi then why will you enter in it. It is like playing with fire when you know it is not safe. Avoid under all circumstances such things when it is clear that it would be 100% risks to lose your money under such site.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Well, I knew it is a ponzi scheme, still invested and do not much regret. You still can get profit from ponzi, but you need to enter it really soon.

When you already know its a ponzi then why will you enter in it. It is like playing with fire when you know it is not safe. Avoid under all circumstances such things when it is clear that it would be 100% risks to lose your money under such site.
There are really people who do love to play with fire on where they know the risk involve but they do still dare or decide to proceed which it do somehow acts as a greedy person that craves for money even more.Some are aware on the risk some arent and just blindly invested because he goes with the trend and when they saw up that earning money is fast with those schemes.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

Had 800$ in there >.> hit hard fam, not even so mad that it tanked and I wont get my initial loan amount back, just pissed off as all hell that their website is all fucky.

1. They waited for those cease and desist letters to accumulate.
2. They totally simulated those DDOS attacks, or if they didn't they were TERRIBLE at protection, notice how on bitconnect.co they have some ghetto home-made DDOS protection and on their new ICO they scale up with cloudflare?
3. There is clear market manipulation whenever the market is in continual downturn.
4. They refunded the initial loan amount in Bitconnect NOT bitcoin.
5. DO NOT BUY BITCONNECTX

If you're going to clean up shop do and clean a profit from everyone, just do it. Don't come up with these fake excuses and attempt to continue it on. If you bought the Bitconnectx coin I feel sorry for you, god only knows how long they'll last now that several thousands of people know they're full of shit.
warnings

The same thing that happened to you despite all of the warnings that abound on the forum and outside the forum about the pyramid scheme of bitconnect, where you were told to be lending your coins without seeing anybody borrowing or even using such funds, you were blinded by the interest on your bogus interest rate now you are playing the victim card but you choose to call bluff all of those warnings. They were even nice to have paid you in their own coin because other hard core ponzi schemes would leave without a trace.

The same way someone reading this would still fall for their graphics and all of their promises but later cry foul after a while then the cycle continues. Those who will listen will hear and those who wouldn't are also reading.
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Had 800$ in there >.> hit hard fam, not even so mad that it tanked and I wont get my initial loan amount back, just pissed off as all hell that their website is all fucky.

1. They waited for those cease and desist letters to accumulate.
2. They totally simulated those DDOS attacks, or if they didn't they were TERRIBLE at protection, notice how on bitconnect.co they have some ghetto home-made DDOS protection and on their new ICO they scale up with cloudflare?
3. There is clear market manipulation whenever the market is in continual downturn.
4. They refunded the initial loan amount in Bitconnect NOT bitcoin.
5. DO NOT BUY BITCONNECTX

If you're going to clean up shop do and clean a profit from everyone, just do it. Don't come up with these fake excuses and attempt to continue it on. If you bought the Bitconnectx coin I feel sorry for you, god only knows how long they'll last now that several thousands of people know they're full of shit.
warnings

The same thing that happened to you despite all of the warnings that abound on the forum and outside the forum about the pyramid scheme of bitconnect, where you were told to be lending your coins without seeing anybody borrowing or even using such funds, you were blinded by the interest on your bogus interest rate now you are playing the victim card but you choose to call bluff all of those warnings. They were even nice to have paid you in their own coin because other hard core ponzi schemes would leave without a trace.

The same way someone reading this would still fall for their graphics and all of their promises but later cry foul after a while then the cycle continues. Those who will listen will hear and those who wouldn't are also reading.
Good god calm down, noticed how in the post I said I wasn't even bummed about losing the $800? I knew the risk I assessed it, decided it was worth it, this post was created to warn people about Bitconnectx, that's really it's entire purpose.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

For a long time, people were warning about this Ponzi scheme you should have taken out all your funds and invested in some other coins.

Luckily I didn't invest any money on this site and there are rumours that these guys are selling all their bitcoins for cash but not sure whether it is correct or not. I read in one of the telegram channels.

For me, the site is not opening. It got stuck at "Checking your browser before accessing bitconnect.co."
.             I heard about BitConnect , but they are collecting cash from the those joining with them. The higher you invest to the bitconnect , the higher the Commission or interest or the profit that they Will give. When you compare about Bitcoin mining it is much better than that site. There is no guaranttees for your money to withdraw them just in case you Will back out. Almost convince but must to think thrice.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Bitconnect - the father of all scams, lol  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: