Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analyst say bitcoin will Obsolete one day.  (Read 2071 times)
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

The predictor says its useful,  its visible, but one day it will be obsolete. 
One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/geopolitical-analyst-believes-blockchain-will-become-obsolete/amp
All new things are very difficult to understand them. People are really scared about some new technologies that are created and don't believe in them. They believe only if it really works and if they try to use it. So I don't think that bitcoin will die in the future.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Everyone seem to be an expert these days when it comes to bitcoin ,and we keep hearing all sorts of predictions,If there is anything, bitcoin is going to thrive someday,not become obsolete, there is always room for improvement on bitcoin.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/geopolitical-analyst-believes-blockchain-will-become-obsolete/amp
You guys are too exaggerating when it comes to bitcoin,you only wanted to gain attention that even telling lies on the title is possible to be,it eas Blockchain that the Links said to be obsolete not bitcoin itself.

Would you mind clearing your mind first before making a post because this is misleading and not helping on our part mate.please dont be like this
Simon241084

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

He also said that it would be on the basis of intelligence agencies would be able to decode it. Wait for this technology to develop completely before and then we can talk about another smart technology being developed in a comprehensive mode. I think this article means nothing to me at all as bitcoin will have different uses in later times that we still do not know.
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

That's not true because bitcoin is changing everyday. It always change to deal with the demand of human. As a result, it will never obsolete
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

Perhaps this will happen if we see more innovations in the crypto space that can actually prove their worth not like most of what we have now.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

No one can predict the future accurately, everyone assumes, instead of assuming why not just go with the flow and let future reveal itself? It's been a fun ride anyway.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wasp094

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on, you know...
Everything will most probably become obsolete in the long run.... Sooner or later Wink
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

Well, no technology is going to live forever. Everything gets upgraded over the period of time and in the case of Bitcoin and blockchain, we might see some advanced innovations having a better result in the coming centuries but it doesn't make any sense to discard this technology just because it is going to be obsolete someday. In fact, we would never see advanced technology without some base technology. Centralised banking was the best solution for the people using and storing cash but now blockchain technology is one step ahead of what banking is doing so it is better than banking. Similarly, we might find something that is better than blockchain technology, however, this process is continuous and there is no exception to it.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

new link down below.

Will all things will possibly gone including us because there is nothing permanent of this world except change therefore it is unfair that they will just refer to Bitcoin that will be gone someday. In talking of change then well who knows that after more few years that fiat will be replace by Bitcoin as it was become more popular everyday.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

new link down below.

If you think of this analysis, it can make your work morale in this porum decrease, just ignore this analysis and Do not trust these analysts because most of the time it is useless.
You must have your own judgment. Bitcoin and blockchain can not be separated, but blockchain has a unique value.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

This analyst is a bit too hurry to give such conclusion. I read the article and found many things that I disagree. He said that “ he has never known any encryption technology not to be broken,” knowledge is unlimited and just because you never known about it, does not mean it is not exist.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

new link down below.

The transition of weather is sometimes become COLD, HOT or normal that is also happen to Bitcoin, You gonna earn a lot of income before because of continuously the price growing up why are you not accepting the reality that there is a time that bitcoin become Low price because of chance given a way for the new investor and trader, that is what the scenario doesn't gets to many people.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

A hundred percent I do not believed into analyst that one day bitcoin will be Obsolete because bitcoin as of now this is a number one coin in all countries and aside of that bitcoin is very popular in all investors .So no need to worry what analyst say it is not true.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

I believe he is correct. Everything around us will be obsolete even us people. But that doesn't mean it is a bad thing. Just like an old civilization or an old empire gets replaced by a new an improved one. Think of bitcoin as an old computer or an old phone, new and much better computers and phones pop up soon and makes the old ones irrelevant.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

It's tiring to hear these things , everything is bound to evolve. It's too early to tell that Bitcoin's gonna be obsolete.
As much as I want for it not to happen but I can't do anything because it is bound to happen. We all know that bitcoin is not permanent and just a temporary system. I agree with the analysis of those people because that's what I think too. I have my own study of bitcoin and Iit found out that it is just a system that is not eternal.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

He is wrong on that statement, lol. BTC is the base coin of all coins and tokens. If BTC will be obsolete all of the coins and token will also obsolete as they were based on BTC. Sp much of people invest on BTC, they will probably disn't want it to happen though.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

It's tiring to hear these things , everything is bound to evolve. It's too early to tell that Bitcoin's gonna be obsolete.
Well what they say about bitcoin is definitely true and is about to happen. One day bitcoin will be overtook by more valuable system and I think that people will lose their interest to it. Let's accept the fact that bitcoin is just a temporary system which benefits us now. Someday time will come that it will not be so valuable anymore.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

It's true that technology often becomes obsolete due to new innovations, but oftentimes the technology will adapt or be modified to address changes. This is how Apple, Microsoft, and Intel are still alive today. I believe bitcoin will be upgraded to address needed changes.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

In this world nothing is permanent.
We cannot tell when will blockchain will last but as long as many users still using it after so many years and different inventions will come it will not totally obsolete, maybe it can be on a higher tech. We cant tell what will happen next just enjoy the fact what we have now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: