Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 2334 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

Yes of course not all ICO's are scam because I participated a trusted ICO that will pay the rewards that are allocated to your works and also for the investors that are invested they prioritized them to recieved the profit that foresaw in thier investments that they offer. And I think the best thing to do in participating ICO is keeping yourself careful in joining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

In one, I can completely agree with you - this is that not all ICO are scammers, but it happens that you end up with a bad project!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

need a lot of anticipation in the ICO to this time. the many existing ICO but not all of it is promising and can be great. Thus many existing ICO gives the value of the not so good when it entered the market even scam is also quite a lot of them. research is important and to be able to do this, of course, need a deepening as well about what to learn more.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Today everyone should be aware of the principles of the right choice. Analyzing information, studying its aspects and looking at how its roadmap and white paper show a good future perspective. Be careful - this is also a factor that reduces losses.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

I followed the old method, choosing a project based on ico rating.
currently this method does not guarantee ico success. I play safe, when ico softcap is the right time to enter. I think this is the safest method.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

e that not all ICO projects are fraud and have given very high quality examples for this ! You have to believe in the idea if you are here.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

Let check potential ICO, only potential ICOs with transparent information and real product for community.
They are not Scam and you can earn profit from them.
For example: Organicco - they have company and partners!
Check now: https://organicco.uk
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk

Unfortunately, all these keys for choosing a good project are still very risky. Chances of being deceived by a beautiful wrapper are great. In addition, many good potentiality projects may tritely not release a finished product due to mistakes in planning.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

Yes you are right. The most important thing about icos choosing right one. You need to choose promising and real one and that is really hard thing. But if people want  to earn money from icos they need to spend some time to learn these informations and tricks about icos..
Sorry . Money cannot be earned easily.. İnvestors need to spend their time for deeply researchs..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Say more. A ICO is not a Scam. I do not understand why people have such an opinion. I will agree that there are a lot of scams on the market, but to say that only some projects are not scams is quite stupid.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Perhaps the choice of the project - the most important and difficult task. Recently, one project offered an unreal pool of bounty and golden mountains for bounty hunters. As a result, he was a fraud. Do not be deceived by huge fees, most likely, this is a hoax.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

Some of the ICO is not a scam!
YES THIS IS 100 PERCENT TRUE.
People call them scam because they didn't go through the project.
Why? Soft cap not reached, though they sent back the investors money.
Still, some participants in bounty can't accept the fact.
There are so many ICO project that is legit, just find them!

Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

In one, I can completely agree with you - this is that not all ICO are scammers, but it happens that you end up with a bad project!
indeed the end of a project depends on our luck whether it gets a salary or not. usually what we consider promising and the failure can end in fraud. it is not easy to choose a promising and good ico, it all depends on our luck.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

indeed the end of a project depends on our luck whether it gets a salary or not. usually what we consider promising and the failure can end in fraud. it is not easy to choose a promising and good ico, it all depends on our luck.
we cannot know for sure the project will succeed or sacmp. Luck does affect our results, but we can't just depend on luck because it won't come at any time. we still have to try to find a good ICO. at least we can get characteristics that are close to fraud.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Naturally, not all ICO projects are scam. You just need to carefully select and spend a considerable amount of time on it. Always first of all you need to pay attention to the project team, to their communication with the community. A correctly compiled WhitePaper alsoimportant, that is it must be literate, without mistakes. The same goes for the website. I pay attention on these aspects when I choosing a project and while they didn't let me down.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I understand that now is the time when most projects turn out to be scams. Everyone starts to panic, whine and take offense that it is impossible to earn any more. I wouldn't say that. Even at this time, I have 20 projects only 2-3 are scams. Just need to be able to choose a bounty

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

Advice for beginners and those who recently in this area. While selecting the bounty, do not pay particular attention to information such as assessment icobench from the ICO and other organizations. These ratings give no guarantee that your bounty will be successful

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
yes I also do the same thing as you do. can an ICO scam or not it depends on yourself in choosing the right ICO or not. trading requires good and correct techniques. therefore, try to read white paper on every ICO that will be invested. it will really help you in choosing the right ICO.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

It's a very hard nut to crack when one is trying to differentiate which ICO is scam or not. It's not all about the whitepaper or website. Some make really cool websites with outstanding catchy graphics, to lure potentials investors in. Some write big grammar on whitepaper with extremely good presentations and superb road map, yet they are scam. As for me, the very first thing I look at is the team, proper checks on the team helps before any other factor to consider. Then if there is a working product, atleast  you know the project has a focus. I'm not saying ICOs that present a product or MVP are all genuine, but most with working products are genuine from experience.  Do thorough research before buying in is the key, also know you are taking a risk too so you don't blame anyone.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bestcoins1

Activity: 2170
Merit: 715

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

It's a very hard nut to crack when one is trying to differentiate which ICO is scam or not. It's not all about the whitepaper or website. Some make really cool websites with outstanding catchy graphics, to lure potentials investors in. Some write big grammar on whitepaper with extremely good presentations and superb road map, yet they are scam. As for me, the very first thing I look at is the team, proper checks on the team helps before any other factor to consider. Then if there is a working product, atleast  you know the project has a focus. I'm not saying ICOs that present a product or MVP are all genuine, but most with working products are genuine from experience.  Do thorough research before buying in is the key, also know you are taking a risk too so you don't blame anyone.
now it is very difficult to find an ICO project that is not a scam because it all looks the same at the beginning of the ICO project that the scam is only known when their sales are finished.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████