Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free technical analysis education and free signals  (Read 102 times)
We3bster (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

Hi there,

If you are looking for TA education and signals to base your trades of, I would like to introducte you to the community that I'm in. The community is called Voodoo Crypto and we operate in a discord server.

So before I joined the community I followed one of the admins on reddit, he posted signals and TA stuff on reddit for TRX. I was still inexperienced and I was sceptic about his work. However since I was interested in TA I decided that I should follow him and see if he was accurate with his signals. To my surprise they were.. in fact If I used his signals I would have made a fair amount of % profits. Once I was convinced that I could learn a thing or two from him, I decided that I should join his community and I did.

From the moment I joined the discord server I felt a friendly ambiance, people talked to each other in a friendly manner, which was something that I was and still am to this day very glad about. So the ambiance was awesome, but that was not why I joined so I searched all the different channels they have in the discord and saw the channel for the signals. I took a leap of faith and used one of the signals that were currently in play. In no time I hit my buy and sell and I got a nice profit. I was amased how easy it was with his signal to make a profit. Since that moment I became a true member of the community and started talking to the other members and made multiple trades with the signals that we got.

I want to mention something about the admins and that is that they deserve a ton of respect, they work enormously hard to satisfy their members, and if you talk about sleeping with them, they would respond with something like "Sleep? thats not in my vocubulary, could you explain what that is?".

The reason for this post is that I think that a lot of people can benefit from this community and I highly suggest you check it out. If it's not something for you.. atleast you tried and you gave it a chance.

Here is the discord server link: https://discord.gg/r32ZGXa

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions look for me in the discord. My name is Kjelt and I am online very often.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Hi there,

If you are looking for TA education and signals to base your trades of, I would like to introducte you to the community that I'm in. The community is called Voodoo Crypto and we operate in a discord server.

So before I joined the community I followed one of the admins on reddit, he posted signals and TA stuff on reddit for TRX. I was still inexperienced and I was sceptic about his work. However since I was interested in TA I decided that I should follow him and see if he was accurate with his signals. To my surprise they were.. in fact If I used his signals I would have made a fair amount of % profits. Once I was convinced that I could learn a thing or two from him, I decided that I should join his community and I did.

From the moment I joined the discord server I felt a friendly ambiance, people talked to each other in a friendly manner, which was something that I was and still am to this day very glad about. So the ambiance was awesome, but that was not why I joined so I searched all the different channels they have in the discord and saw the channel for the signals. I took a leap of faith and used one of the signals that were currently in play. In no time I hit my buy and sell and I got a nice profit. I was amased how easy it was with his signal to make a profit. Since that moment I became a true member of the community and started talking to the other members and made multiple trades with the signals that we got.

I want to mention something about the admins and that is that they deserve a ton of respect, they work enormously hard to satisfy their members, and if you talk about sleeping with them, they would respond with something like "Sleep? thats not in my vocubulary, could you explain what that is?".

The reason for this post is that I think that a lot of people can benefit from this community and I highly suggest you check it out. If it's not something for you.. atleast you tried and you gave it a chance.

Here is the discord server link: https://discord.gg/r32ZGXa

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions look for me in the discord. My name is Kjelt and I am online very often.

Cheers!

I hope that this is true, and I hope that you really want to help you fellow traders that are beginners. So much blessings will come to you someday.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Yeah, +1 and good luck if its true. Hope it's not another one paid group where people will get rekt together
We3bster (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

There are a couple of ranks. There is a free one that offers multiple signals on a daily base and our admins strive to make this free rank more rewarding than any paid group. The paid ranks in our community are for big players that want to go for long term and try making there retirement with those trades. If you have any more questions please let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: