Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will hit $250,000 in 2022?  (Read 615 times)
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

2022 is like in a million years in cryptoland. None is able to say, none is even able to predict it by the end of this year Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

We are only in 2018 and it looks like a tough year for Bitcoin we couldn't really tell how much would 1 Bitcoin be in that year,
We all expected this year to be another great year for Bitcoin but at the past month you could really say that Bitcoin is having a huge drop from the beginning of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Many speculators has said something similar to what he has said and I do expect bitcoin to hit $250,000 by that 2022. We have seeing unusual bitcoin price movement since last year and I believe that if the current general bitcoin's price movement continue, then we should be able to hits that value in 2022. We, the traders should however look for the right time to buy bitcoin in others for us to be able to be among the wealthy one in 2022. Grin
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

In future aspect,I had strongly believe this.I was an investor and a fan of bitcoin, strongly believe in this statement.In single year the price of bitcoin increase to 19k and 18,000 variation.It implies anything will happen in bitcoin .This miracle will occur any moment,hold your bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
Merited by BitHodler (1)

First of all this thread is open for discussions or insights are welcome as this topic is just a speculation or prediction by a man named Tim Draper.

So basically, Tim is a Billionaire venture capitalist and investor and has been one of cryptocurrency’s biggest bulls, technically he earned a lot of profit already from bitcoin. He said that bitcoin price will rise up to $250,000 each BTC! But we all know that the bitcoin price has sunk more than 67 percent from its all-time high. So, for you as an investor or a fan of bitcoin, would you believe in this statement?

We are talking about the future here, we all know that BTC started very cheap from the beginning, but look at it now. Can it really rise again on 2022?
No one would have thought back in 2009 that one day bitcoin could be a multi billion dollar market and each bitcoin could worth more than $6k. So this is the same incident or situation today that no one is believing that bitcoin could one day worth $250k but the entrepreneurs are believing this and that's why they are building the future on bitcoin and blockchain.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Many speculators has said something similar to what he has said and I do expect bitcoin to hit $250,000 by that 2022. We have seeing unusual bitcoin price movement since last year and I believe that if the current general bitcoin's price movement continue, then we should be able to hits that value in 2022. We, the traders should however look for the right time to buy bitcoin in others for us to be able to be among the wealthy one in 2022. Grin

This is something that many lines and some sites have said or mentioned that it can be possible. From this stand many will be rich or have achieved goal or something similar. However it is 4 years from how and anything can be happen for this time period. we could see something big. But I say it can be possible if bitcoin crossed 5 digits in price why can it cross 6.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

No one would have thought back in 2009 that one day bitcoin could be a multi billion dollar market and each bitcoin could worth more than $6k. So this is the same incident or situation today that no one is believing that bitcoin could one day worth $250k but the entrepreneurs are believing this and that's why they are building the future on bitcoin and blockchain.
I am still watching old videos where the claims were that at some point Bitcoin could be worth tens of thousands of dollars up to a million, and look what we have achieved. Past believers are the new elite.

I too think that we are still in the same situation and that there is way more upwards growth to realize in the coming years. After a few years we will look back and blame ourselves for not buying more at current prices. Cheesy

I was quietly accumulating last year till the bull run literally demolished my buying patterns. The price kept going up without stopping. I am happy to accumulate again during a calm market.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Estimates suggest that if Bitcoin's seven-year growth trend is to continue, it will cost $ 250,000 in 2020. So it would have happened sooner than the year 2022. Many factors will affect Bitcoin's price in the future and that's its legalization in the world. Respectively, the ban on the use of Bitcoin in certain countries as well as the arrival of new investors. By 2022 it may develop in different directions, but firmly believe that the bitcoin price will certainly be higher than its all-time-high, over $ 50,000.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

First of all this thread is open for discussions or insights are welcome as this topic is just a speculation or prediction by a man named Tim Draper.

So basically, Tim is a Billionaire venture capitalist and investor and has been one of cryptocurrency’s biggest bulls, technically he earned a lot of profit already from bitcoin. He said that bitcoin price will rise up to $250,000 each BTC! But we all know that the bitcoin price has sunk more than 67 percent from its all-time high. So, for you as an investor or a fan of bitcoin, would you believe in this statement?

We are talking about the future here, we all know that BTC started very cheap from the beginning, but look at it now. Can it really rise again on 2022?
This type of prediction should not be taken in a literal way, to me this just means the man thinks bitcoin will be very valuable at 2022 and I think that is true but what will be the precise price? No one knows and I think it is irrelevant, will you complain if the price only reached 40k or 50k? Because I will be thrilled to see such a huge price so soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

So, for you as an investor or a fan of bitcoin, would you believe in this statement?
Every single prediction that comes with a solid explanation and that person defends on how it's possible to hit that price, I'm believing with such statements that give positivity to the market.
That's more realistic than the other speculations that came out from another popular guy.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

No.I don't think so that bitcoin would reach such a big price within next four years as we could see bitcoin price already struggling to cross the 7,000 price range.Even the Last year ATH price was only due to bitcoin futures.So such a big price seems to be unrealistic for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

Actually making predictions about the bitcoin price in the future is too difficult, which is even now the market is very unpredictable , so how much more in the future? By the ways it's to early to create a speculation about the price in year 2022. Which is for me much better to focus on the current situation of the market not the future. 
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

I think the prediction amount above is too high for bitcoin to reach such amount by 2022. Although I strongly believe that bitcoin value will appreciate in the nearest future.  
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

This will never happen in the future. We only need bitcoin up to $ 20,000 again so we can get back my money and withdraw from the crypto market. There are more new ICO projects every day, and this is possible destroy cryptocurrency

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

All users would hope so, if the price of 2020 reached $ 250,000 of course many banks will disappear because it is not useful anymore, but I'm sure that the price of $ 250k difficult to achieve especially if we look at the price graph in this year that looks difficult to passed the high record in last year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest and most popular coin and is highly potential to rise high, but it looks like $ 250,000 in 2022 is too high, I think the highest bitcoin price will be 50k.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

In my own opinion, if the price of crytpocurrency will be going to multiply every end of the year then it was possible for bitcoisn to reach $250k dollar by the year of 2022.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest and most popular coin and is highly potential to rise high, but it looks like $ 250,000 in 2022 is too high, I think the highest bitcoin price will be 50k.

Well you have just squeezed the price to 1/5 of the the OP was predicting in 2022 and that seems to be unrealistic and anything above 50 k for next couple of years may not be the gloomy as per the current position . But time can change and may be we all could get some surprise as well.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Easily can happen. If Bitcoin makes the high of 50-60k this year like many are predicting and we get to 2020 with a similar price, I believe the halving could put us over the 6k figure mark. Call me crazy but because Bitcoin progresses insanely fast, who knows we might be discussing a price line of 500k or 1m in 2022, not 250k.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
bocyaj

Activity: 1327
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

To be honest.In my opinion the price of bitcoin will reach 250,000$.But I was not sure about the time period.I was not clear,this will occur  in 5 years or 10 years.Since the period is not sure we can use every single dip to buy huge amount of bitcoin with your holding money.This may save your future.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀