Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2543 times)
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

Yes, it can. If the team and idea are good, it can.
But about dumps just after the listing of that coin, there is few reasons:
1. People want to change their bounty to some other coin
2. Product is not finished yet,
3. Or if that project isn't really good, or didn't managed to do the marketing job in this world which is full of ICO's now. Smiley

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

patience is all you need, you just need to hold them till you are satified with the price and you are ready to trade them. it can return the fall because this is a volatile network that everything can just change within a twinkle of an eyes. you will be patience and hold your present tokens, and when the market is favorable you sell tokens and make profit out of them i mean reasonable profits

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

If an ICO coin has a good project and reputation, then do not worry as prices will rise again after falling. Although it takes a long time. However, there is no guarantee for it.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
I think nothing is impossible! Luckiness will come to you. The altcoin will rise again and will bring about profit for you. You have to wait patiently when the market stabilizes.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

I think it's normal because usually after ICO the developer will focus on product development. After the product is successfully launched then the price movement will follow and the community becomes bigger. With the product was successful and as expected by many people. I recommendation to HODL.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

There is no need to sell your coins for a lost, coins that have fallen below ico price can still rise and do many X, just go through their road map to see some of their upcoming event, those event can make the price to go up.
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

It doesnt matter if the price falls below the ico price, what matters is whether the project is good or not and whether the devs continue to deliver on their promises. Most tokens fall below ico price immediately they are listed, but it wont be long before they rise again provided the project looks good.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

First, we must analyze what makes the coin price fallen. Is this because of the huge selling away from the investors or bounty or airdrop participants? Or is it because of the lack concept of the coin project? If the project has the good concept of the coins and its utility in the future, it will have the chance to rise again. Additionally, if the team also can control the volume and progress of the coins on the market and its community, it may also rise. Then, if the project has the real product in the world to use or good enhancement for the product, it can rise the price. However, sometimes there are many surprises. So, In my opinion, it is better to hold it for longer time as I do. One or two years and then get the profits.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Sebas.tian

Activity: 1974
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

I have seen one and that is electroneum. It rose x8 after listing on exchanges and when it fell down ICO price, it recovered x2 of the original price. Though this is just one of many ICOs I have encountered. Generally, I stay away from ERC20 tokens as it almost always immediately dump whenever it reaches exchanges and never ever recover from that.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

Now 99 percent of all projects after listing their tokens on the exchange, fall in price by 5 - 20 times. I think that many projects have chances to increase the price of their token, but it depends not only on how good the project is, but also on how the coin will be accepted by traders.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

It is not a new story. Most part of altcoins fall below ICO price. It depends on market situation, pre sale bonuses, demand , hardcap reached and total capitalisation of ICO. Frankly speaking I've seen a lot of examples of such rebounce to ICO price and even higher. look at MTC

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

That is completely possible(of course depending on the developing team behind the project and the concept it has). I have seen a lot of projects already that have gone way too low from ICO price but have bounced back when actual product or platform was released or was already up and running. So if you did your own research about the ICO you bought in, I think you have nothing to worry about.
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

Such altcoins are many. Almost all coins after entering the exchange fall in price below the ICO price. But it is a temporary state. The campaign will develop and the altcoin's cost will only grow. I recommend to hold your tokens not less than for one year.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

Yes I think it is possible if the project will work and prove that it is able to move forward. Look at the projects at icoguide.com I think they have realistic rates and it will help to select good ICOs which will then be implemented as good projects.
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

At the time of the token's release on the exchange , the price becomes lower than the ico price ... a few weeks later, the price rises again to the price of ico and above
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

So I saw many cases when the coin after the ICO fell in price and only after some time began to grow again, and it was a very good growth that brought profit, but this is not always the case
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

I do not believe in that. Such coins if they grow, it is a very rare case, do not rely on luck, invest in good projects in advance
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Why not ? sure it can . This is the market, today one price, tomorrow another
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

it depends on the roadmap of the project and the enthusiasm of the team to push their limit to upvalue their project. i think it is better to state your coin hodl for the public to know if your altcoins has a potential for you to decide whether to sell or hodl.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

I would not happily sell, but now I need money, I think it's better to hold on, because prices are terrible
The market generally is unstable at the moment and it is normal to see a lot of coins doing bad below ICO price and even some that have been listed before but to me, this is always more like the time to get some of these coins or tokens for the long term benefit of them, knowing that there is huge possibility they rise back even above ICO price once the market recovers.

It is not a new story. Most part of altcoins fall below ICO price. It depends on market situation, pre sale bonuses, demand , hardcap reached and total capitalisation of ICO. Frankly speaking I've seen a lot of examples of such rebounce to ICO price and even higher. look at MTC
Your example must be an extraordinary one as it was backed by McCafe. It is all simply markets. Anything may happen hence bounce-back is also possible for most of the coins/tokens after end of down trend of bitcoin prices.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: