Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a blackchain system be destroyed?  (Read 250 times)
Phinoy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

It can never be destroyed you need the blackchain for the mean reason is, you have to understand what blackchain is,in about 10years has been invented blackchain has already done so many things so it can never been easily destroyed it have a big role in bitcoin it's served as public transaction ledger of crypto currency it is invented for bitcoin made it as first digital currency to solve the double spending problem without need of a trusted authority or central server it is also inspired other applications so how can be blockchain system be destroyed if it has played a biggest part of the market right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
Merited by Xavofat (1)

what happens if you paint the blackchain with white paint? Is it still a blackchain or is it now a whitechain?  Grin
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

It can never be destroyed you need the blackchain for the mean reason is, you have to understand what blackchain is,in about 10years has been invented blackchain has already done so many things so it can never been easily destroyed it have a big role in bitcoin it's served as public transaction ledger of crypto currency it is invented for bitcoin made it as first digital currency to solve the double spending problem without need of a trusted authority or central server it is also inspired other applications so how can be blockchain system be destroyed if it has played a biggest part of the market right now.
Blockchain technology offers simple and effective methods of verifying what is true and what is not - every participant in the process, both the producer and the consumer, can easily determine whether the data is truly and unmodified. It can not be destroyed ...
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

what happens if you paint the blackchain with white paint? Is it still a blackchain or is it now a whitechain?  Grin

Blackchain

Whitechain
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
Merited by mocacinno (1)

The answers here honestly made me crack up.  Cheesy

Y'all are funny.

To OP. I'll give you my best non sarcastic shot about blockchains.Yes, a blockchain can absolutely be destroyed, if by destroyed, you mean corrupted, overwritten, or abandoned.

If everyone shuts down their nodes, the blockchain will be lost.
If I mine an offline fork of a blockchain, and achieve the longest chain, I can overwrite data that was written by others, effectively destroying part of the old blockchain.
If the software is buggy, and poorly written, you could end up having lost, or corrupted data as well.

Decentralized ledgers aren't perfect. They don't guarantee accuracy. They just decentralize things, and stop us from depending on one specific source for all our data.

No such thing as perfection in this life. Blockchains are great at what they do, but not foolproof.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

I don't think that this will happen because this is a very smart system. I have heard from those who have experience in mining, that the blcokchain is the powerful smart technology that will provide us with many opportunities
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Blackchain? That's racist bro, lol Cheesy i think it is the chain for black people involved and lot's of rapper whales around.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

blockchain cannot be destroyed its either make it more reliable and do upgrades to their own however i dont understands what you want to say
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

I doubt that it really destroy. He is deeply settled in the modern world and technology really changes the system, offering to simplify the usual things and solves the problem without a trusted person.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

if it is a distributed ledger like in decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin you can never destroy it. as long as even 1 person is using it the blockchain can stay alive but when it is a centralized blockchain such as the ones used by the centralized altcoins then you can easily destroy it. for example in Ripple the foundation controls literary everything so if you some day can destroy them (like law enforcement arresting them) then it is destroyed or in coins with master node you can shut down these centralized nodes and kill the blockchain.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

the blockchain can never be destroyed.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

You can only attempt to destroy a coin reputationally or make mining unattractive or inprofitable or gain over half of total mining powers for a 51% attack, but basically an active blockchain is more or less indestructible.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

It is the strongest system in this market, I think it can not be destroyed, you understand that
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

i dont think thats possible
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

This thread made my day  Grin
If you mean by blOckchain destroyed (altered or manipulated) then yes, only if no one on the planet is mining btc, and I highly doubt that at least in the near future.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

I don't think that the blockchain can be destroyed. This will not happen because this is a very smart system. I have also heard from those who have experience in mining that the blcokchain system is very powerful and smart technology that will provide many people with many opportunities and great things can also be given by this system.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

The blOckchain system is impenetrable.
If infiltration was destroyed in recent years.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Blockchain can not be destroyed .Blockchain technology is probably the best invention from the Internet itself. The Blockchain system has many independent nodes that can authenticate information without requiring a "sign of trust".The information in Blockchain can not be changed and only be added with the consent of all the nodes in the system.Even if part of the Blockchain system collapses the computers and other nodes will continue to protect the information and keep the network going.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Blockchain destroyed? That can not happen, because this technology will thrive in the future. Much of the news is that bulky industries such as logistics and advertising have gradually allowed blockchain technology to enter their "cathedrals."

In particular, real estate seems to have accepted Blockchain. Some governments are examining Blockchain's solutions to run auctions on public land plots or property foreclosures and most are happy and claim that innovation is worthy of development.
malihung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

I cannot fully guaranteed or explain to you how blockchain system are not easily be destroyed, but just seen from historical data, we can see exchanges are hacked, token are stolen, but never heard blockchain is destroyed. We can see, this new and smart technology can actually hardly be destroyed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: