Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe it is to send our information to the whitelist?  (Read 239 times)
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

I'm scared now
how are they reaching the whitelist that I am a member of
who are they
Can they find all the information that finds my e-mail address.. actually they lost my confidence. i did not expect it.

Dont trust if your not sure enough. Ignorr if you think it cn harm you. Don give any special information you have. Be aware with what they asking you for. Goodluck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

better do research  about the team their project that should be find on their whitepaper
their is no guaranted ur data will be safe there
but if u worried about ur data better join campaign / ico with no kyc require

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
riyand

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

I'm scared now
who are they
Can they find all the information that finds my e-mail address.. actually they lost my confidence. i did not expect it.
if its just email to whitelist i think you not to be worried about that, they will only send you the latest updates from their ICO and will tell you when to invest in their project
if email access is your only address that i have a sense of security
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

I'm scared now
who are they

If you are not sure that your personal danes will not be safe after sending to participate in the whitelist, it's best not to participate in them. But as a rule, now all major projects are asked to pass KYC to participate in the whitelist

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Now there is a trend that many ISO projects require investors and even bounty hunters to pass the KYC procedure. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that your personal data will not fall into the wrong hands, so it's up to you to pass this procedure or not.
egobit

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

Unfortunately not all projects worry about the security of their sites.The recent hacking Fantom confirms this,thousands of passports and other documents of personal nature of investors were stolen.
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

thanks everyone
but maybe the crypto will not grow because of the insecurity environment.I can not add new money anymore. just bounty. i think it is enough for me.
Do you consider much more? I think you are safe because I have not experienced insecure information theft. As for investment, all you need to do now is allocate the amount of investment. This is a good opportunity, and you will be rewarded by September.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DanWalker

Activity: 1904
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

Today it is a painful question for many people. Some people are not ready to send personal information to the organizers of projects. But it seems to me that high-quality projects can ensure the security of storage of our documents.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

I'm scared now
who are they

If you are that afraid, then don't do it. Most whitelist only requires email address. If you feel you can lose some good investments, try using dummy emails.

Sites won't even know it is dummy. lol

Plus the thing is being whitelisted just requires your name and email and nothing else. KYC is the real killer here.

thanks everyone
but maybe the crypto will not grow because of the insecurity environment.I can not add new money anymore. just bounty. i think it is enough for me.
Do you consider much more? I think you are safe because I have not experienced insecure information theft. As for investment, all you need to do now is allocate the amount of investment. This is a good opportunity, and you will be rewarded by September.

IF you feel unsecure about the project don't pursue. Its as simple as that.

But if you believe you are being protected by GDPR implemented worldwide then you're good.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

I'm scared now
who are they

Sounds like a scam, or some kind of unprofessional work. How can people lead a project, if they can't even provide their clients with safety? BTW, if you're scared that your mail is connected to some information that you don't want anyone to figure out I guess you can just create a new mail address, that would be only for ICOs and nowhere else.
dr.crytom (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

I'm scared now
who are they

If you are that afraid, then don't do it. Most whitelist only requires email address. If you feel you can lose some good investments, try using dummy emails.

Sites won't even know it is dummy. lol

Plus the thing is being whitelisted just requires your name and email and nothing else. KYC is the real killer here.

thanks everyone

IF you feel unsecure about the project don't pursue. Its as simple as that.

But if you believe you are being protected by GDPR implemented worldwide then you're good.

it is sensible..I do not think this will save us,but it is useful to do it this way.. thank you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: