Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7380 times)
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

Yes, its a matter of patience, time and sacrifices. You will get better and better each trial you face and learned from it. Remember there’s always tommorow so move on and look into the brigther side. I can give you some tips friend. When you invest in a certain project make sure to do your own research first like the transparency of the team, setting realistic goals on the whitepaper and active social media accounts to answer FAQS. Crytocurrency is volatile in terms of value. I better suggest you should always check the website coinmarketcap for better understanding of cryptography. Perform HODL thats the best way to earn, invest and trade. I hope this help you friend  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.

That's what I think, the op are only oriented to the markets price.
Of course we should look at the other sides on what's the purpose of the other not only the price. Just remember it's not only for making money, crypto currency having a big role in our modern world.
I still believe for the Cryptocurrency market will be a very capable market to rely on. with its highly capable development of making coins so precious in the future. so it's great to support and continue to believe in the Cryptocurrency market as a source of profit for making big profits.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

I still believe in crypto market because this technology is our future. Whether we like it or not, few years from now, we will be using this technology. There will be more applications that will be invented that can function as a real cryptocurrency and we can benefit from it. We just have to put faith and wait for the success of cryptocurrency all throughout the world.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I still believe in the market though I have been scammed. Because the marekt is a new one. And the unstable situation is the normal thing for the new one.
I can make some friends through this and we cna analyse the situation together and find the better one at last.
I also believe in the tec it represents so I firmly believe in the marekt.

sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

I think if most of the time I only believe in bitcoin because Bitcoin and Blockchain are our future applications all.
The more important thing I believe in this market will grow strongly by the end of this year.

amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

I have done everything on your list except being scammed on. But I do not lose faith because I know one day this market will reverse again for a long bull run

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
andytruongct (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in the market though I have been scammed. Because the marekt is a new one. And the unstable situation is the normal thing for the new one.
I can make some friends through this and we cna analyse the situation together and find the better one at last.
I also believe in the tec it represents so I firmly believe in the marekt.

The FUD News is rolling continuously. BITHUMB has been attack again. I don't know where this market will go, but i believe that will stay strong
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

to be honest, I am here very fond of the world of cryptocurrencies by trading bitcoin and Altcoin which has the potential to go up very profitable, in the world cryptocurrencies have to be patient in waiting for the price to rise for your investment to succeed.

soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

Yes, I still believe it, I think the market will pick up again, so I will continue to hold my coins patiently waiting for the market to pick up, I believe I will have great wealth.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

I have done everything on your list except being scammed on. But I do not lose faith because I know one day this market will reverse again for a long bull run
if you already understand about the long term potential then you already understand when the right time to invest. and when the market is down this is one of the right time to buy it, in order to get a good result when the price goes back up

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

to be honest, I am here very fond of the world of cryptocurrencies by trading bitcoin and Altcoin which has the potential to go up very profitable, in the world cryptocurrencies have to be patient in waiting for the price to rise for your investment to succeed.
yes of course! . since 2016,Im in the industry of cryptocurrency. and I have seen many situations, happenings ,priblems, issues that the cryptocurrency faced and got survive. in order to be a true believer of the cryptocurrency. you must give all you teust into cryptocurrency that everytime it will have an problem. you have a positive mind always
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

If all this had happened to me, i would certainly not be here anymore.
I am here because i believe cryptos are the future and here in the forum i learn the most about them.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

i've lost all my money, and i still here. But i just do airdrop =))
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

why my signature not same to yours? where did you get it? is it newest? (hên)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Because I am saving my ass from all the points that you have listed above. Lolz.
I am always try not get caught in projects which may scam me, which may disturb my portfolios and stuff related to scams. I think educating yourself in the crypto space can save up our ass from many things and instead of getting struck by ponzi stuff you can actually make great growth in here.
This is why I am pushing myself here and I will always keep up myself in the crypto currencies no matter what. It has given me more than what it took from me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in market and I believe that doubting too much about it won't help us grow as traders and investors. We may experience those kinds of situation but that is just because the market is not perfect and we might still face lapses. That's the reason why we are required to know everything about crypto for us to cope up with the changes easily.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

First, if all this listed are experienced by one investors then he needs more than quitting and should ask for mental health counselling or treatment. Only those who can’t think for themselves will have those mistakes one over another. That’s hilariously unexpected for human minds capability. One is reasonable, but If anyone or someone I know that have two or three treats of this then I would ask them to leave.

HODL
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

All the situtions that you have highlighted is not particulsr to cryptocurrency alone, I dare say these situations are normal occurrency in every industry and sectors of business. Cryptocurrency hold a promise of better financial system and that is the reason I will still be cryptocurrency!

ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Yes I believe why wouldn’t you believe ? Because it’s not giving you profit ? Or you got scammed ? Come on this has happened to most of us in here ,but that doesn’t mean I don’t believe in the market anymore . I have to be grateful that it has made me profit I would not ever see anywhere else . In my humble opinion I think we are a few years  away to a massive growth  of the market surpassing a couple of trillion .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

I continue to whole-heartedly believe in the crypto currency market as long as there are price movements on it, so it lives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: