Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happen with IDEX?  (Read 161 times)
iLoveTweet (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

I can't deposit some token in IDEX  Angry Angry
does anyone experience the same thing?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

I just do trading there and everything runs smoothly. I did not find any constraints on the deposit and withdraw.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

I have go through IDEX, it's not happen with any issue. So please check with you wallet.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Idex is just a smooth exchange with simple operations if you take your time to understand the platform. The only issue I am having with Idex is their minimum withdrawal which is 0.15 Ether which is too high for me. I would have like the minimum to be lower than that.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

I been have problem one times when i make deposit in to Idex exchange and then i contact their admin in the telegram and finally they solve it just in afew hours later. They said the problem is in ethereum network. So idex is the best one for decentralized exchange with great customer support. I hope they will add stop limit feature in their platform that i need it for stop loss, because iam loss much in some token there because does not use stop loss, and hopely they reduce the minimum amount of withdrawal and trading fee.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

Can be the token locked by their developer, you have to check it first. I was use Idex for trading and when make deposit is never any problem, withdrawal also running smothly. Idex so far is the best decentralized exchange.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

Check whether the coin is listed in the exchange or not? Sometimes low values coins will not traded there because Idex has set minimum transaction limits, where we cannot able to trade easily.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

No issues on my end.  I have been trading Peculium there over the last few weeks.  Hit them up on Telegram.  The IDEX guys are fairly good and usually have someone there waiting to help.  The community is also good so people will jump in to help as well. 

lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Hmm. must be same problem, mine wasn't deposited in my IDEX account
because I didn't know that the token was locked. check the transaction,
was it successful? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: