Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

of course it will, but maybe it will took a little more time for rising up again, maybe on next year crypto will shine again.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

that's for sure, and today we've seen the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies go up. although this is a little bit, it has brought a new passion for all Cryptocurrency actors. actually if we want to admit, we already know if the price of Crypto is very volatile, the price can go up and down anytime. but in fact, we are very sad and panicked when the price suddenly goes down.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

seems like a high volume flag is coming, a bullish signal might happened right now. I am very amaze on how market recovers with such significant movement in just few hours.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
charlbrown

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

One thing is well known - whole market is going to grow in the near future. Summarising all your thoughts it'll happen in 1-5 months.
I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell for good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

I know, the market has been in recent months in a worsening and unpredictable situation when rises. But, even so, I believe that this decline will not last forever, there will be times for crypto back up again because crypto will always move to improve every situation that happens. I will wait and see in the months that followed, crypto will soon raise the price of all coins and create new achievements again.
tuanta

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

In the past few years, the market has risen sharply and it takes a lot of time to recover. I think the bear market is very good to help bring the market value to true value. Nothing will go on forever, but there will be a deep discount, as many of them profit in the market will quickly sell to collect money and wait for other time  the market.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Yes, it will rise soon or later, the grow and drops are all part of the process when dealing with cryptocurrencies, they fluctuate too much and that is one of their characteristics.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

Well, today Bitcoin has jumped a little in price and the whole market has reached for it... All green, and the coin Key jumped in price as much as 200%)) for How long this market rise does not know anyone))
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Of course bitcoin can grow back, the market will not forever fall. If you are too pessimistic and you think bitcoin will not rise again, it is a mistake.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

It will rise again for sure, we still don't know when but it will rise because it has been dropping a lot a time from now, probably by the end of the year we will get a rise on the price.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

I think the market will be able to recover, do not know when but I am sure the market can recover over time. hopefully at the end of this year can pump because I hold some coins that currently cost down. I do not want to cut my losses then I hold it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

A temporary phenomenon in the market can not unequivocally change the situation as a whole, because now bears are very actively starting work to reduce the cost of bitcoin, but the most important question is how long this situation will last.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

As of now the market goes up and that is so good when it comes to the people who wants to sell their tokens and this is also good for the altcoin community and for the bitcoin community also, hoping that this rising would continue and hoping that this would last until the end of the year. and in the end of the day the market will continue to grow,

curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

of course the market is now starting to increase again, and you also have many opportunities to buy bitcoin now, although bitcoin prices start to increase again, I think the price is still cheap, so you can still get the price now.
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

A temporary phenomenon in the market can not unequivocally change the situation as a whole, because now bears are very actively starting work to reduce the cost of bitcoin, but the most important question is how long this situation will last.
I think that this situation in the market will last until the end of the year. I do not observe other variants of development of events. Of course, at the end of the year everything is not so clearly visible, but this is the date after which there will be at least some explanation for all this.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

Always be positive especially in this market, because we don't know market condition. If we are negative in the market after investing, it could bring tensions.
Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

Now the market is starting to grow again, I hope that the growth will continue.
brucecute101

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Crypto price at the market will rise again, dont panic and sell your coins too early. More patience and price will be fine soon.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

Certainly, the market will start rising again. At this time of the year, there have always been dips, and this is not something that has not happened before. But then the market has always been recovered. In my opinion this year will be the same.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Yes, this must rise and many have not yet entered the cryptocurrency. Encrypted currency is a great project and everyone in the future will be involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: