Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6000 USD is likely: Don’t be fooled!  (Read 264 times)
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

BTC might rally to 7200 in the short term but 6,000 is the likely outcome!
The reason for the slump is not the exchange hack: Opinion
Whales that manipulated the futures contracts are running for cover and selling. Think about it. They need to sell because if the SEC pursue them they could work a way to freeze their Bitcoin. The SEC and Justice Department are tracking these entities. The whales will liquidate to FIAT and re-enter most probably doing cloaked pumps and dumps on coins!
This is my opinion!

I agree with your opinion.
The market is not stable. The SEC can freeze the assets of speculators. They are not profitable, that's why everyone is selling now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

Whales that manipulated the futures contracts are running for cover and selling. Think about it. They need to sell because if the SEC pursue them they could work a way to freeze their Bitcoin. The SEC and Justice Department are tracking these entities. The whales will liquidate to FIAT and re-enter most probably doing cloaked pumps and dumps on coins!
This is my opinion!

The market is not stable. The SEC can freeze the assets of speculators. They are not profitable, that's why everyone is selling now.
But SEC has influence on the USA based markets only. How they can stop other exchanges? I understand that it exist much ways to make bad. But actually I don't think that SEC or CFNC are reason for today's dumping
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

I also believe the SEC are investigating the relationship between Tether and Bitfinex, the world’s biggest bitcoin exchange by trading volume. The two entities share the same operators, Phil Potter and Giancarlo Devasini, the New York Times reported. Potter is chief strategy officer at Bitfinex and a director at Tether. Devasini is a director of both companies, according to Bloomberg.
The shit will hit the fan soon!
Even if I did not want to believe it we are already below 6800 so any bad news could make the market drop to that price and if something as big were to happen it is possible we will see lower prices than that, I could take advantage of those prices and make money that way but right now I'm very short on funds so I cannot afford any longer to buy even more bitcoin.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

its bad time for crypto for sure. no one wants to believe that price and no one can predict btc price now. can go 6k or lower or can reach 10k soon. everything is possible in this moment. i dont think its about sec. investors dont want to buy now but dont know why. the big problem is btc kills other alts too so there is no chance to make profit from alts right now.
hopefully btc recover soon otherwise cryptos will go down and down.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

This is my opinion!

I think this is one of the most critical terms of the crypto world. Everybody should be very careful about their next strategies. In my opinion, this term is a great time to have more coin, and an awful time to sell your coins.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

This guy wants a cheap buy, I would lean towards your view of 6k being wrong
well his opinion quite make sense, who wants their investment/asset getting seized by the government? of course non, i heard there is a whale that move thousand of bitcoin into exchange, coincidence? guess not.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

In my opinion
The reason for the decline is not the exchange hack: Opinion
Whales that manipulate futures run for cover and sell. this is all the politics of the whales, Think about it. They need to sell because if the SEC chases them, they can work by freezing their Bitcoin. The SEC and the Justice Department are tracking these entities. The Pope will liquidate into the FIAT and reenter the most likely possibility of a disguised pump and this is beyond expectations.
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

Those are some terrible reasons for 6k BTC price. Technically speaking, it looks possible but your reasons are not why it would reach that outcome.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

This is my opinion!

The market plunged sharply as the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) launched a price-cutting investigation from digital forex trading platforms. This made investors worried about their properties on the exchange floor so they sold so much that the BTC and the whole market cryptocurrency sharply reduced.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

anything is possible in crypto market. it can go down more. but i dont think it will. because mining costs are pretty high and it is a very low possibility to drop below mining price. an upward trend is more possible comparing with downward.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

LMAO. Whales don't fear regulations or exchange investigations. It's just a convenient excuse to sell the fear. They make money out of your fear and also make money out of your greed. It's that simple.

Real flight would be large withdrawals like when exchanges go bad. Remember Cryptsy? Altcoins rallied because Cryptsy stopped BTC withdrawals as it became an obvious exit scam by the owner.

BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

I too think we'll see 6k or even below before we get some sort of movement. Espeically with all of the new news coming out all the time about different exchanges/websites getting hacked and coins stolen. It puts people off to know that their investment could be stolen at any moment.
I agree with what you say maybe btc will fall below $ 6k, for now I better keep silent and not see the market.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

LMAO. Whales don't fear regulations or exchange investigations. It's just a convenient excuse to sell the fear. They make money out of your fear and also make money out of your greed. It's that simple.

Real flight would be large withdrawals like when exchanges go bad. Remember Cryptsy? Altcoins rallied because Cryptsy stopped BTC withdrawals as it became an obvious exit scam by the owner.

The whales do care because they have committed a crime: if the Justice Dept link the owner of BTC wallet to a LARGE pump and dump and corresponding short and long position on the Futures exchange it is a crime ( market manipulation) This is a serious matter. These Whales are running scared!
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

This is my opinion!
I'm not sure that it will come to 6k, it is clear that this price will be very convenient for buying. But the maximum drop will be up to 6.5k not lower. Especially since this catastrophic period remains not so long and it is not so much as to lower prices so much.

fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

This is my opinion!
Anything can happen with this market situation as it's has possiblity that it will go down at $6k but this will only take short period of time as many buy supports are waiting for that price.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

The whales do care because they have committed a crime: if the Justice Dept link the owner of BTC wallet to a LARGE pump and dump and corresponding short and long position on the Futures exchange it is a crime ( market manipulation) This is a serious matter. These Whales are running scared!
We need to avoid generalizing, it is entirely possible some whales dedicate themselves to try to manipulate the price, but it is very likely there are many whales that are just letting their coins stand still and do nothing with them, after all since they are already whales there is not much to gain by getting more coins, and there is not a need to do anything with their coins since they already have the best currency around the world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: