Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES]  (Read 79271 times)
slntdth7

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:35:08 AM

Just want to point out to anybody looking to help in saving this coin...if YoyodyneSystems has the number of coins he claims to then he stands to gain the most from this coin rebounding. He will gain more than anybody else who decides to stay involved. He could dump the coins just as easily as the dev did if the price comes back up.

I'm not saying that he will just be wary.

Regardless if he will gain more than anybody, if he can get a dev to implement KGW and other features this coin will still rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:56:21 AM

That is why we are all here - to make investments.
Thanks for the props.

Deciding on the thread content.
Working with several people that mined, helped, and/or are invested.
Nocturnal2112

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:01:39 AM

I've been half-assed monitoring this thread, (I am holding a few) and I may have missed some, but I don't 100% understand what exactly we have going on here. Can someone please give me a quick overview of what happened to the dev that started the coin? I know he got banned, I know he WAS active on Reddit according to posts here... Then it seems like "BOOM" it's a community takeover, and he is out of the picture, having "dumped all the premine coins" according to accusations. What exactly are the FACTS that we know here please? Is he gone for sure? Are the premine coins sold for sure?

Edit:I have no problem going along with a well deserved mutiny, but I don't want to be stealing the guy's coin because he's not here to defend himself in this particular forum.

mmayer707

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:03:44 AM

Nothing is for sure, but the fact that he hasn't responded in days is pretty telling if you ask me.
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:11:16 AM

Nothing is for sure, but the fact that he hasn't responded in days is pretty telling if you ask me.

This is true. Also, if I was the dev of a newly launched coin, and got banned, I would have instantly had a new account, and been back to these forums, even if it is an IP ban. "Whatever it takes".

I assume he is not talking on Reddit at all Yoyo?

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:14:56 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:26:55 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Basically the pre-mined coins were confirmed to be at least partially sold. Likely all based on the volume the last 3 days
and what I and other saw on coinmarket.io.

Massive dumps a few days ago of hundreds of thousands of coins
and now we are left with the coins that everyone here bought and mined.

And the Dev has been gone for 3 days since exchange listing. With zero contact whatsoever.
That includes reddit, twitter, and forum.
http://www.reddit.com/r/RapidCoin

It's a great opportunity and a mess - all rolled into one. Come join the fun.
We are all still trying to sort it out. And with all this we know the Dev is reading
and planning his next coin. He is even possibly posting here...

It's fun!! Weee.

I feel like the guy that gets sued for pulling someone out of a burning car because the guy I rescue
gets his arm broken on the way out.

But seriously there are a ton of people here watching and hoping we can get this
fixed up to some degree. And there has been much support.

Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

Basically the pre-mined coins were confirmed to be at least partially sold. Likely all based on the volume the last 3 days

Massive dumps a few days ago of hundreds of thousands of coins
and now we are left with the coins that everyone here bought and mined.

And the Dev has been gone for 3 days since exchange listing. With zero contact whatsoever.
That includes reddit, twitter, and forum.
http://www.reddit.com/r/RapidCoin

It's a great opportunity and a mess - all rolled into one. Come join the fun.
We are all still trying to sort it out. And with all this we know the Dev is reading
and planning his next coin. He is even possibly posting here...

It's fun!! Weee.

I feel like the guy that gets sued for pulling someone out of a burning car because the guy I rescue
gets his arm broken on the way out.

But seriously there are a ton of people here watching and hoping we can get this
fixed up to some degree. And there has been much support.

So I just spent 10 minutes or so digging only to find this to be pretty much hitting the nail on the head. Although admittedly I have not looked at the block explorers or anything. I see nothing from anyone official on the website, reddit, twitter, cryptocointalk thread, anywhere... I'm convinced he's flown the coop. Nobody disappears for days after launching a coin if they are serious about it.

Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:40:16 AM

People just aren't doing their research and are ignoring my earlier posts. The dev absolutely still has the coins. They were moved from the original address shortly after launch and broken down to a series of smaller amounts. I'm not going to post the whole chain of transactions but finding the wallets is simple enough. Here are some big ones sitting untouched since the dev moved them several days ago:

http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RMXdUXwwprUFgdbwc6xEbhwCpFGEWTLjRn     100k Rapidcoin
http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RKPd2Bhcwjw4MmHuqn2FeXrDAz7ndn9HqV       100k Rapidcoin
http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RTHAXaJCfN2nfxEnwYKHF32qZEe6KfVJy5         79k Rapidcoin
http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RAVy919ZMiQ5peAf3xas4HCzpT18YHxAJ4         100k Rapidcoin

Thats nearly 400k of the premined coins. All of them are directly linked to the address used for the the premine. These are the Dev's coins. They were not sold on any exchange. They are most likely still in the hands of the developer.

Proceed with caution here.

Also a good way to tell if the dev is watching this thread is if the coins at those addresses move since I have posted this.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:10:20 AM

People just aren't doing their research and are ignoring my earlier posts. The dev absolutely still has the coins. They were moved from the original address shortly after launch and broken down to a series of smaller amounts. I'm not going to post the whole chain of transactions but finding the wallets is simple enough. Here are some big ones sitting untouched since the dev moved them several days ago:

http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RMXdUXwwprUFgdbwc6xEbhwCpFGEWTLjRn     100k Rapidcoin
http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RKPd2Bhcwjw4MmHuqn2FeXrDAz7ndn9HqV       100k Rapidcoin
http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RTHAXaJCfN2nfxEnwYKHF32qZEe6KfVJy5         79k Rapidcoin
http://explorer.getrapidcoin.com/address/RAVy919ZMiQ5peAf3xas4HCzpT18YHxAJ4         100k Rapidcoin

Thats nearly 400k of the premined coins. All of them are directly linked to the address used for the the premine. These are the Dev's coins. They were not sold on any exchange. They are most likely still in the hands of the developer.

Also a good way to tell if the dev is watching this thread is if the coins at those addresses move since I have posted this.

Nice detective Work.. Smiley
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:14:36 AM

Thanks for doing the digging. I was hoping someone else would help us get to the bottom of this.
I'm no Dev. But so far no Dev has come forward yet. Still on the search.

We can look into some options on those coins. Except can't he just move them forever?
But he can read everything we discuss in the open. Sigh.

So then all the coins being dumped on day one were people selling their coins to the next
guy down the line.. heh. Us!

Well something has to be decided soon here.
Hard to find a Dev. Even paid.

Hmm if he owns that domain could he manipulate the chain? Is that even possible?
sstark

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:19:58 AM

Just want to point out to anybody looking to help in saving this coin...if YoyodyneSystems has the number of coins he claims to then he stands to gain the most from this coin rebounding. He will gain more than anybody else who decides to stay involved. He could dump the coins just as easily as the dev did if the price comes back up.

I'm not saying that he will just be wary.

I only have 2,300, but I want to save this coin. My sell orders are very high, and spread out as to not hurt the coin. I hope it does succeed. To think that there's someone with 400k and they don't have any sort of consideration for the coin is concerning.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:28:21 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 06:32:58 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Why did they leave so fast? I'm baffled really.

So they dumped 110k and the 40k paid to coinmarket(supposedly) which I really doubt
he paid 40k at this point. I heard coinmarket takes way less to list.

So 150k dumped plus people dumping as they read here.

Feels like this happens to every coin and now it's our job to pick up the pieces.
Most of these coins out now are takeovers. TIPS.. MEOW.. on and on.

So I guess we can just stay in a state of yellow alert and see what happens next for a bit.
Or take action.

When I started talking about killing the pre-mine some nasty shills came out
to attack me. hmm.. It was immediate too. You can scroll back and see the messages.

And here is another theory :

This is all on purpose and the Dev will come back after creating mass FUD.
In the meantime tons of people got cheap coins and mined tons of easy coins.
Seen that a bunch of times.

Dev returns. Price goes up.

That would explain the fact that most of the pre-mine is untouched.

So alright -- let's wait and see. All plans on hold. -------
Gorbash

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:31:00 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:41:11 AM by Gorbash

Any of these are on coinmarket.io? You can generate new wallet address with every new deposit right?
How is the selling on coinmarket reported on the blockchain?

If we manage to takeover premine needs to be invalidated if possible.
Msile

Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:56:07 AM

I don't see anything what is new of this coin, isn't this just actually a clone of many with no special meme/promotion plan/innovation? Why did this even get to coinmarket(cap)?
crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:00:23 PM

I don't see anything what is new of this coin, isn't this just actually a clone of many with no special meme/promotion plan/innovation? Why did this even get to coinmarket(cap)?
Any coin can get listed on coinmarketcap (sadly):

Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
    Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

And yes, this is just one of many pump/dump shitcoins there is, offers nothing new.

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
Reece523

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:33:25 PM

Most coins don't offer anything new -- that doesn't stop them from having market caps which greatly exceed this one. Look at Elacoin or Orbitcoin -- plenty of coins have a premine and still soar.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:15:39 PM

Hi All..

Hope you are all well.

I am still having trouble recieving replies from cryptopool where I have about 280 rpd coins stuck.

Can Anybody help with this please as I would really like to have those!!

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Reece523

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:20:15 PM

RapidCoin is up 100% from earlier... Smiley
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

Did anyone get their coins yet from Cryptopools?

I didn't...

Sad

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Chronikka

Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:39:01 PM

Any of these are on coinmarket.io? You can generate new wallet address with every new deposit right?
How is the selling on coinmarket reported on the blockchain?

If we manage to takeover premine needs to be invalidated if possible.

Interesting I had not considered that. The idea being that those coins were deposited into the exchange and never sold. So the developer has a 400k balance on coinmarket.io right now.

I think at this point its safer to abandon this coin then to try and fix it. The only option would be convincing coinmarket.io to delete the coins they possess.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: